You guys get the email from MX-Life.TV?

jeffro503
12/23/2011 11:01am Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 12:40pm
I got as renewal letter from Youthstream and not sure if I'm going to re-up my package or not this year. I only got a chance to watch like 2 of the live races. Actually never took advantage of the whole thing I guess. But the races are soooo early in the morning....it was hard to watch them.

If we don't make the "live" coverage.....can we watch the replay's sometime right afterwords ( same morning ) , or do they show the replays same day? I could look for the torrents I guess , but I'd rather support them if I can.......just to damn early though.

what are the rest of you Americans doing with this if you like watching the GP's?
|
ocscottie
12/23/2011 11:07am
They are archived and you can watch them any time ya ding-dong Laughing

I would not even hesitate to pay for it!
12/23/2011 11:07am Edited Date/Time 12/23/2011 11:09am
you can watch all the races (including the qualifying races) on replay whenever you want! i didnt see many of the races live as I was away racing most weekends but just watched them when i got back! I actually prefer to do it that way- go racing all weekend then come back, feet up- cold beer and watch the gp! Smile

Got to say- the coverage was absolutely fantastic this year! I will defnitely be buying it again, worth every penny. If you havent seen all the races then you should watch them over the holidays! Theres been some quality racing this year, think next year will be just as good if not better!! (MX1 will be brilliant next year)
DL
12/23/2011 11:07am
jeffro503 wrote:
I got as renewal letter from Youthstream and not sure if I'm going to re-up my package or not this year. I only got a chance...
I got as renewal letter from Youthstream and not sure if I'm going to re-up my package or not this year. I only got a chance to watch like 2 of the live races. Actually never took advantage of the whole thing I guess. But the races are soooo early in the morning....it was hard to watch them.

If we don't make the "live" coverage.....can we watch the replay's sometime right afterwords ( same morning ) , or do they show the replays same day? I could look for the torrents I guess , but I'd rather support them if I can.......just to damn early though.

what are the rest of you Americans doing with this if you like watching the GP's?
Yes I got the email. You can watch the replay of the event as soon as it is over. Last year i would watch them live Fri and Sat nights and be ruined for a few days......... I won't be watching them in 2012.
St Ann More
12/23/2011 11:08am
Can watch the replay within a few minutes.

The Shop

Xsenter
12/23/2011 11:08am
The replays are posted almost directly after the race. You can watch whenever you want.
Feldspar
12/23/2011 11:09am
The races are archived quickly after the race runs live. I had the package last year and I didn't watch the early races live either.

I am not sure if I am going to renew. But I think it is worth doing especially if you are going to just pay for the MXON. You pay a little more and you get all the races. That includes the Saturday qualifiers too.
jeffro503
12/23/2011 11:24am
ocscottie wrote:

PFFT!!......HAHA!! Woohoo

I "thought" I may of watched a few of the replays....but I couldn't remember. That coffee I drank this morning has quite the kick and I have smoke coming out of my ears. I can't speak or type strait , as my brain is pulling a holeshot on my lips and typing fingers.

Thanks for refreshing my mind guys! Going to renew that subscription today for sure.
kopfjaeger
12/23/2011 11:26am
How was the quality ? I have altitude ch on directv but the video sucks by the time it gets replayed....bad color, hard to pick out riders sometimes.
12/23/2011 11:28am
kopfjaeger wrote:
How was the quality ? I have altitude ch on directv but the video sucks by the time it gets replayed....bad color, hard to pick out...
How was the quality ? I have altitude ch on directv but the video sucks by the time it gets replayed....bad color, hard to pick out riders sometimes.
quality was great- its really good value if you're a moto fan. Lots of interviews, all the saturday qualifying races and main races sunday (on demand) dont get any better than that!!!
Highsider
12/23/2011 11:29am
ocscottie wrote:

Har!
Laughing
burnside
12/23/2011 12:51pm
Thats one thing they have over the Nationals TV package . . the replays/archives are up nice and fast. Thats about it though Wink
mx_phreek
Fantasy
242nd
12/23/2011 1:27pm
If they could do it for the ama nat's i'd by a ticket.
ayearinmx
12/23/2011 1:29pm Edited Date/Time 12/23/2011 2:05pm
quality was great- its really good value if you're a moto fan. Lots of interviews, all the saturday qualifying races and main races sunday (on demand)...
quality was great- its really good value if you're a moto fan. Lots of interviews, all the saturday qualifying races and main races sunday (on demand) dont get any better than that!!!
quality is definitely good
Feldspar
12/23/2011 1:55pm
Part of the reason why I bought it last year was to watch Roczen.

Once Desalle got hurt in the 450 class, it was pretty obvious that Cairoli was going to win the title. This year Pourcel may be tough if he has his head on right.
PressPassP
12/23/2011 3:36pm
Feldspar wrote:
Part of the reason why I bought it last year was to watch Roczen. Once Desalle got hurt in the 450 class, it was pretty obvious...
Part of the reason why I bought it last year was to watch Roczen.

Once Desalle got hurt in the 450 class, it was pretty obvious that Cairoli was going to win the title. This year Pourcel may be tough if he has his head on right.
I actually think the 450 class is wide open,as you say Pourcel should be right in there with Desalle and Cairoli,also Frossard butI'm sure Bobryshev,Philipaerts,Nagl and Paulin will all win at some point

I've renewed my subscription,last years was great value I thought,the qualifiers are pretty cool and the rider interviews in the studio and behind the scenes stuff etc are neat to watch,it's not just a case of turning on and the race starts Smile

Post a reply to: You guys get the email from MX-Life.TV?

The Latest