You don't see many factory honda press conference like this!

Bruce372
|
Bearuno
1/18/2017 10:46pm
He's perfectly understandable.

Though, Guy Martin certainly has a 'stream of consciousness' way of speaking. It's been slowed down / cleaned up quite a bit with his TV stardom. He's got quite a career going with that, now.

We Australians seem to be able to understand most variations on English - even the Kiwis polyglot - they're weird, they are!

I think it's because we, as a whole, tend to speak very (too) quickly. We grow up taking other's voices in , quickly.

Americans seem to have difficulty with accents.

The first few times I went to the US, I had a lot of difficulty with people understanding me - I learnt to S l o w T h i n g s R i g h t D o w n , especially in New York.

I find Joey Dunlops voice a little bit difficult to take in , in so many of the recordings and videos I have of him. Mainly since he spoke so very, very quietly, with that Irish brogue, and he seemed so shy with it all.
jemcee
1/18/2017 10:50pm
No one cooler than Guy Martin!
Dude rules

The Shop

shuggs
1/19/2017 12:24am
Should try and find 'Guy Martin Speed' series for some of the crazy, waky, wild stuff he has done the past few years - brilliant. Man is a legend
Rowlands
1/19/2017 4:19am
I'll give it to you he isn't the easiest bloke to understand and he plays on that roll a little bit. Kinda funny though Laughing

Post a reply to: You don't see many factory honda press conference like this!

The Latest