Yesterday Reed, RC, DV were having a field day, today.....

rcm406
Edited Date/Time 6/21/2014 8:31am
CricketsWhistling What's up with that?Shocked
|
RedRum666
6/20/2014 1:52pm
If I had to guess....Reed is loving every second of it and Im sure over the next few days there will be time to talk.....He was one of the major pushers for the testing anyway, although I always got the impression he was pointing fingers at RV camp as violators....to see his ol' buddy Stew being dragged through the mud must make his and ellie's day....Reed seems 2 faced to me....at one time he was trying to get Stew to ride his bikes....same with RV...
toroP
6/20/2014 2:30pm
Where did Reed or RC say anything against JS?

I read them taking shots at those in charge.
MotoMo165
6/20/2014 2:36pm
Chris Blose posted on Facebook how its not fair stew is being singled out. Shits heating up.

The Shop

Sandberm
6/20/2014 2:37pm
I guess dancing on ones deathbed is cool but dancing on their grave is bad form?
langhammx
Fantasy
455th
6/20/2014 3:42pm
MotoMo165 wrote:
Chris Blose posted on Facebook how its not fair stew is being singled out. Shits heating up.
Get ready for it... Shit is about to get REAL here soon !!
robbo450
6/20/2014 3:53pm
i think the reeds behaviour on all of this is worse then james getting caught taking something that isnt really a ped
Big Lenny
6/20/2014 4:00pm
After JA put RC on blast he didn't say shit, now he wants like he is the GOAT..
disbanded
Fantasy
1734th
6/20/2014 4:32pm
What are Ellie's boobs opinion on the matter?
level
6/20/2014 4:40pm
Dart Board wrote:
All three of them are blowhards. Especially chad and Dv
Yeah, I'm not a big fan of DV. Don't care for him much.
ando
6/20/2014 4:43pm
MotoMo165 wrote:
Yeah that would be because he's the only one who's tested positive (that we know about anyway).
toroP
6/20/2014 4:47pm
robbo450 wrote:
i think the reeds behaviour on all of this is worse then james getting caught taking something that isnt really a ped
What did Reed do?
FreshTopEnd
Fantasy
4231st
6/20/2014 4:51pm
If so, they should sit back and thank their lucky stars Travis didn't have a prescription.
RedRum666
6/20/2014 5:12pm
robbo450 wrote:
toroP wrote:
What did Reed do?
Listening to past interviews in general on the topic Reed seemed really eager for them to catch anyone on anything.... and then the puplmx show Monday, he was like a giddy school girl who knew a big secret but his boss (either Ellie or the folks at Monster - Kawasaki) told him to keep his mouth shut until PR releases came out...then you see all the twitter stuff and just seemed they were having a lot of fun with it....while others were just interested - like we all were.... They knew who it was which I think the information being leaked in the first place will play a role in this behind the scenes.....possibly handled worse than the RV not racing nationals...which Reed also new about....you see the pattern yet?
hvaughn88
6/20/2014 5:25pm
If so, they should sit back and thank their lucky stars Travis didn't have a prescription.
Haha, probably the most accurate thing I've read the last few days
jndmx
6/20/2014 5:27pm
disbanded wrote:
What are Ellie's boobs opinion on the matter?
RedRum666 wrote:
Fake
hvaughn88 wrote:
Nope, if you can touch them they are realTongue
I like your outlook on life sir....
6/20/2014 5:27pm
RedRum666 wrote:
If I had to guess....Reed is loving every second of it and Im sure over the next few days there will be time to talk.....He was...
If I had to guess....Reed is loving every second of it and Im sure over the next few days there will be time to talk.....He was one of the major pushers for the testing anyway, although I always got the impression he was pointing fingers at RV camp as violators....to see his ol' buddy Stew being dragged through the mud must make his and ellie's day....Reed seems 2 faced to me....at one time he was trying to get Stew to ride his bikes....same with RV...

I would be a bit bitter instead, there may be some serious money on the line, not that they need it but still.
wreckitrandy
6/20/2014 5:33pm
Big Lenny wrote:
I don't believe I've ever heard RC respond to any of your vitriol either Lenny. And I'd imagine he thinks more of your opinion than he does of JA's. I hate that James is having to go through this junk. I don't believe he's a cheater. At the same time, I find it absolutely rich that, it's the most prolific finger pointer's guy that got busted. James doesn't deserve you Lenny.
CR500Rider
6/20/2014 5:41pm
I'm just here to watch the jackasses who accused RC and RV of taking PEDs crawfish and make excuses. Carry on.
RandyS
6/20/2014 6:12pm
I'm not positive Reed knew it was Stewart, I kind of got the impression he was thinking it was RV. Pretty sure RV is the one Reed has been alluding too the last couple of years.
Gringoe
6/20/2014 6:15pm
RedRum666 wrote:
Listening to past interviews in general on the topic Reed seemed really eager for them to catch anyone on anything.... and then the puplmx show Monday...
Listening to past interviews in general on the topic Reed seemed really eager for them to catch anyone on anything.... and then the puplmx show Monday, he was like a giddy school girl who knew a big secret but his boss (either Ellie or the folks at Monster - Kawasaki) told him to keep his mouth shut until PR releases came out...then you see all the twitter stuff and just seemed they were having a lot of fun with it....while others were just interested - like we all were.... They knew who it was which I think the information being leaked in the first place will play a role in this behind the scenes.....possibly handled worse than the RV not racing nationals...which Reed also new about....you see the pattern yet?
Ellie has no control of what chad says about James fucking Stewart. Get real.
Gringoe
6/20/2014 6:16pm
RandyS wrote:
I'm not positive Reed knew it was Stewart, I kind of got the impression he was thinking it was RV. Pretty sure RV is the one...
I'm not positive Reed knew it was Stewart, I kind of got the impression he was thinking it was RV. Pretty sure RV is the one Reed has been alluding too the last couple of years.
Everyone on the inside of the industry has known it was James for at least 2 maybe 3 days.
Juss
6/20/2014 6:38pm
I seen that. I don't know about CR, but RC has his nerve saying anything! JS7 should just tell them to go fuck them selves like RC did, then cry like a little bitch till they drop it.
Crush
6/20/2014 7:30pm
So lemme get this straight, now Reed is a cunt for wanting peopole to be tested and for the sport to be clean.

You fuckers are unbelievable.

All their comments were about the sports administrators. Read it again you fucktards.
Derpin' DJ
Fantasy
2797th
6/20/2014 7:34pm
RandyS wrote:
I'm not positive Reed knew it was Stewart, I kind of got the impression he was thinking it was RV. Pretty sure RV is the one...
Reed and Villopoto both had to report daily to WADA for the entire 2011 series, and were made to take drug tests at any time WADA wanted. I think they would have picked up on something in that time, and I think Reed would be well aware that there's no way Villopoto would have been able to hide anything during that time.
toroP
6/20/2014 7:41pm
robbo450 wrote:
toroP wrote:
What did Reed do?
RedRum666 wrote:
Listening to past interviews in general on the topic Reed seemed really eager for them to catch anyone on anything.... and then the puplmx show Monday...
post Reed's comments about James.

You say they knew who it was. I think Reed and RC wanted those in power to be forth coming( which from their twitter comments, they doubted would happen), then when the info came, RC and CR went silent.

I heard the puplmx show and did not hear what you heard.

post Reed's comments about James.
Big Lenny
6/20/2014 8:12pm Edited Date/Time 6/20/2014 10:23pm
Big Lenny wrote:
I don't believe I've ever heard RC respond to any of your vitriol either Lenny. And I'd imagine he thinks more of your opinion than he...
I don't believe I've ever heard RC respond to any of your vitriol either Lenny. And I'd imagine he thinks more of your opinion than he does of JA's. I hate that James is having to go through this junk. I don't believe he's a cheater. At the same time, I find it absolutely rich that, it's the most prolific finger pointer's guy that got busted. James doesn't deserve you Lenny.
I'm pretty sure RC could pick JA out of a lineup, or JA could be a witness in his trial, me not so much, he'd waste a lot of his money trying to get mine...So Dude don't act like you know me...
Shenzi
Fantasy
1233rd
6/20/2014 8:19pm
LOL!

Post a reply to: Yesterday Reed, RC, DV were having a field day, today.....

The Latest