Yep, RV really looks injured!

rcm406
Edited Date/Time 4/24/2014 10:42pm
Whistling What's the big deal in telling the truth these days?http://instagram.com/p/nLhw77FtwA/
|
4/24/2014 10:30am
Damb. Looked like his transition wasn't the smoothest, either, but he still went for the quintuple.

The Shop

jeffro503
4/24/2014 10:33am
That's nuts! He didn't even hit the down ramp of the triple very clean , and still got enough run to clear that thing. The limits these guys reach every week to try and be the best is incredible.
jhansen510
Fantasy
3600th
4/24/2014 10:35am
Forget all of that. Did you guys see the blow out on that dude in the video? The riders are not going to know what hit them with these Jersey fans lol. Blowouts and big muscles everywhere. Definitely wish I was there as this is not the typical supercross crowd! How many fights will break out in the stands Saturday? Jersey baby. The biggest shithole on the face of the earth!
4/24/2014 10:38am
rcm406 wrote:
Whistling What's the big deal in telling the truth these days?http://instagram.com/p/nLhw77FtwA/
Another RV attack/fishing expedition? Laughing That’s a surprise coming from you? What you may not know is Ryan won a couple little bike championships with little to no ACL in one knee. When he is hitting everything perfect, he still rides Supercross pretty good even with a knee that is jacked. Happy fish'n, Jack Ass!
bartoner
4/24/2014 10:38am
Someone during the press conference told James that Josh Hill hit that during the morning press day practice, and asked him if he was going to hit it....looks like RV wants it to be known, he hits them too!
tk568
4/24/2014 10:50am
" class="img-fluid" />
look how hard weimers landing was
mmain62
4/24/2014 10:50am
The jump is impressive no doubt but not as sick as that bros hair at the bottom of the screen in the video.haha
4/24/2014 10:53am
rcm406 wrote:
GuyB wrote:
I don't get your point regarding truth.
It’s just another pass thru this bait ball to see if he can get some other Haters of RV to chime in. Another obvious attempt to validate his feeble position.
rcm406
4/24/2014 10:57am
rcm406 wrote:
GuyB wrote:
I was just being alittle sarcastic. Wasn't the word before Houston is that he had an injured knee? I guess I just don't understand how he could wax the field in Houston, Seattle, testing like crazy in Cali, and then tries risky moves like this with an injured knee.
rcm406
4/24/2014 11:00am
rcm406 wrote:
GuyB wrote:
It’s just another pass thru this bait ball to see if he can get some other Haters of RV to chime in. Another obvious attempt to...
It’s just another pass thru this bait ball to see if he can get some other Haters of RV to chime in. Another obvious attempt to validate his feeble position.
And yet, I've caught you twice in one post!Woohoo I just threw you back, let see if I can catch you againKissing
ML512
Fantasy
54th
4/24/2014 11:00am
rcm406 wrote:
GuyB wrote:
rcm406 wrote:
I was just being alittle sarcastic. Wasn't the word before Houston is that he had an injured knee? I guess I just don't understand how he...
I was just being alittle sarcastic. Wasn't the word before Houston is that he had an injured knee? I guess I just don't understand how he could wax the field in Houston, Seattle, testing like crazy in Cali, and then tries risky moves like this with an injured knee.
Welcome to professional motocross, almost everyone of these guys has a nagging injury of some sort. Smile
gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2364th
4/24/2014 11:03am
Awesome! These dudes are unreal.
Big Lenny
4/24/2014 11:04am
rcm406 wrote:
GuyB wrote:
It’s just another pass thru this bait ball to see if he can get some other Haters of RV to chime in. Another obvious attempt to...
Damn, Cat couldn't even get out the gate quick enough before you jumped his shit, you Cats have become too damn paranoid everytime someone even mentions RV's name..Jeezus...Dry
4/24/2014 11:09am
rcm406 wrote:
GuyB wrote:
rcm406 wrote:
I was just being alittle sarcastic. Wasn't the word before Houston is that he had an injured knee? I guess I just don't understand how he...
No, there is a difference between sarcasm and implying that he has or is lying. You don’t understand how he could wax the field because you did not read/comprehend my post above and you obviously don’t appreciate the quantity of skill and fortitude he has.
As for your fishing expedition. You diid not catch a thing, I spit out better bait than that. If I had actually taken that wee willy bait you tossed out, your ass would be pulled overboard. Have an nice day Troller.
rcm406
4/24/2014 11:17am
GuyB wrote:
rcm406 wrote:
No, there is a difference between sarcasm and implying that he has or is lying. You don’t understand how he could wax the field because you...
No, there is a difference between sarcasm and implying that he has or is lying. You don’t understand how he could wax the field because you did not read/comprehend my post above and you obviously don’t appreciate the quantity of skill and fortitude he has.
As for your fishing expedition. You diid not catch a thing, I spit out better bait than that. If I had actually taken that wee willy bait you tossed out, your ass would be pulled overboard. Have an nice day Troller.
KissingKissingKissing ahh,, are you an uncle too?Whistling I see you're from the same town as RV. Wow, it doesn't take much for you guys from Washington to get all butthurt, does it? Damnit, I don't see a whiny emoticon! GuyB get on that, will ya. I have a feeling that one would get wore out though!Tongue
Racer92
4/24/2014 11:38am
rcm406 wrote:
I'll tell you how ! That really isnt Ryan Villopoto on that bike. Stunt double !

http://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/THERE-IS-NO-VILLAPOTO,126…
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
4/24/2014 11:46am
rcm406 wrote:
This late in the season nearly all the riders have some sort of issue, either current, or from past injuries. Remember Bubba tweaked his knee last year? He rode through it. Guys ride through injuries big and small all the time.

As others have mentioned, Ryan rode for many years with a compromised ACL. MC did the same back in the day.

Here's what Ryan had to say when I asked him about it in Seattle.

Ryan Villopoto & James Stewart — More Motocross Photos

Big Lenny
4/24/2014 11:49am
Should he chance jumping that this weekend?...
kongols
4/24/2014 11:57am Edited Date/Time 4/24/2014 11:59am
What`s up with RV`s relatives running around here insulting members? (Randel`s another uncle.)
jonjon714
4/24/2014 11:58am
Big Lenny wrote:
Should he chance jumping that this weekend?...
Weird...my first thought was of Pastrana and the "fence jump".
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
4/24/2014 11:58am
kongols wrote:
What`s up with RV`s relatives running around here insulting members? (Randel`s another uncle.)
Many members post stuff dumb enough that it's worth insulting.

Got examples?

Post a reply to: Yep, RV really looks injured!

The Latest