Through the mud the blood and the beer... 2016 Outdoor Moto's

Clutchy
Edited Date/Time 5/20/2016 8:54pm
Who will win the Outdoor titles for 2016 250/450 and who will occupy the top five......?

IMHO....

This is Dungey and Roczens championship to lose. Dungey carries the most expectations followed closely by Kenny.

James is a big X-factor and the biggest potential swing in postion guy. Won't be surprised to see him win motos and won't be surprised to see him pull off or get off. James is my senitmental favorite this year.

X-factor ET3.. I will be shocked if this guy isn't top three every moto. I think this is where we find out if he's taking to the green bike as well as red or if his shoulders aren't able to be 100%. I believe those are the only two things that would stop him from no worse then third.

Three X factors will be #21, #25, #41. One of these three guys could be a top three overall and will probably win a moto or two, but which one. All three have speed and talent. Anderson should be the favorite based on recent history. Moosecan needs to be consistant and give himself a chance and seize the moment. If Trey "OMG" Canard can pull some top 5 starts I think he'll stay put and be top 5 week in and week out. We'll have to wait for the clutch to drop on that one.... DOH

3 more X-factors I think have a shot at some top 5 moto finishes. #4, #14, #19, I want to believe Baggett has a top 5 moto in him every week if he gets the starts. I can see Blake having a lot of 4th-7th's. Cole Seely has a lot of talent and I saw that in his practice in the lead up to his first 450 ride at the MC. If he can hold his position and not get pushed around, Cole will have similar finishes to Baggett. #19 Justin Bogle is the X-factor in this group that doesn't get pushed around. He can and does get really good starts. If he can stay out of his own head, he'll see some podiums.

I pray #29 Andrew Short gets some holeshots and can keep it top ten.....

The last real X factors are #23 Peick and #51 Barcia. Weston seems to be tap dancing in his own head. It doesn't seem to come as easy or natural for Weston, so if he gets it together, he may have a shoy at some top five moto's.
Barcia Barcia Barcia, is where I'm at with JB51. I know what he can do, but have no idea what he will do...... Not the same rider to me as he was on the Honda. Confidence went with the Honda.

The 250's are going to be wild...
The only given to me is that Jeremy Martin is going to rise above and dominate the series. It's going to be a hot mess behind him.#17, #37, #23, #49, #44, #36, #38 and another 7 or 8 guys that will be on the podium.

2016 450 top 5 overall..

2016 250 top 5 overall..

Whats your top 5 and opinion. Stay on track. Let's get it on boys........... Peace and here's to a great and safe 2016 for all the riders, mechanics and fans. Ride hard and drive safe....

|
Clutchy
5/20/2016 5:34pm
Swing and a miss......Lol
SouthwestMfg
5/20/2016 6:24pm
Didn't miss much . . .
Barcia is a bit unknown after SX season but outdoors . . . I'm thinking him and James are just behind ET on X-factor list. Seem to recall Barcia being more than up to taking down overalls at the end of last season.

You going to be there tomorrow ?
dirtnapper
5/20/2016 6:38pm
not bad predictions, but I disagree on 3 fronts:

1) Dungey will win this championship
2) I have a feeling BRAKE BRACKETT will do much better this season outdoors, I think he will be top 5 regularly
3) I don't think Barcia is an unknown - I think he will be more solid than you make it sound

oh yeah - 4th point - not sure why you even mentioned Peick, you really think he will be near top 5?? Ok.....

Just my opinion though. Looking forward to the series!

The Shop

Clutchy
5/20/2016 7:12pm
Didn't miss much . . . Barcia is a bit unknown after SX season but outdoors . . . I'm thinking him and James are just...
Didn't miss much . . .
Barcia is a bit unknown after SX season but outdoors . . . I'm thinking him and James are just behind ET on X-factor list. Seem to recall Barcia being more than up to taking down overalls at the end of last season.

You going to be there tomorrow ?
I would agree on Barcia except it feels like Barcia has lost some confidence from the Honda ride. He should be going for wins not top fives. I wish I was going, by the time I looked into seating areas they were sold out. I'm getting multi level back fusion soon, I just can't do it. I'd need handicap seating. I'm bummed but will be there in spirit and online through out the day. Have a great day and a safe day. Could be the best show in some time... Thanks for the response... Chris
Clutchy
5/20/2016 7:21pm
dirtnapper wrote:
not bad predictions, but I disagree on 3 fronts: 1) Dungey will win this championship 2) I have a feeling BRAKE BRACKETT will do much better...
not bad predictions, but I disagree on 3 fronts:

1) Dungey will win this championship
2) I have a feeling BRAKE BRACKETT will do much better this season outdoors, I think he will be top 5 regularly
3) I don't think Barcia is an unknown - I think he will be more solid than you make it sound

oh yeah - 4th point - not sure why you even mentioned Peick, you really think he will be near top 5?? Ok.....

Just my opinion though. Looking forward to the series!
I like your opinion......

I can't let myself think Dungey will win this championship, but no way i'd argue that.... I also feel Brake will be there week in and week out if he gets the starts. I don't see him moving up from a mid pack start to top 5 unlike TC41, He can recover from a bad start to 5th.. Which is why I have Brake 4th-7th all series long, just not every moto. I honestly think Peick will beat Barcia out right. I think Peick got embarrassed this year in superXcross and is going to ride with a chip on his shoulder and is better outdoors then in...
Clutchy
5/20/2016 7:23pm
Tpog496 wrote:
Fuck, that's a lot of x factors.
Its a stacked year.......... Not a lot of certainty outside #5 #94 #3... Didn't know what else to call them... I'm not the sharpest one ever.
Ted722
5/20/2016 8:31pm
I'll be out there tomorrow and I'm certain every one of my predictions will be wrong. For the season? There's a 94% chance 1 of the 3 favorites will dominate. Smile

Post a reply to: Through the mud the blood and the beer... 2016 Outdoor Moto's

The Latest