X-Games SuperX is tomorrow...

GrapeApe
Fantasy
551st
7/28/2010 2:44pm Edited Date/Time 7/28/2010 2:44pm
berno929 wrote:
Maybe I missed some threads but I don't think there was much talk about X-games... From the schedule it sayd Thursday night on ESPN and I...
Maybe I missed some threads but I don't think there was much talk about X-games... From the schedule it sayd Thursday night on ESPN and I don't even know who's in. There's a list of 10 riders on EXPN.com but I thought some of them were out...

Chris Blose USA
Justin Brayton USA
Ben Evans USA
Josh Grant USA
Josh Hansen USA
Kevin Johnson USA
Jason Lawrence USA
Cole Seely USA
Ivan Tedesco USA
Nick Wey USA

I thought the JGR boys were out and Tedesco did not complete his motos this weekend...? So who's gonna race? I guess I understand why some of the top guys pulled off, the race is quite early on the West Coast on a Thursday night, the attendance should be low and TV ratings as well. It's like like they're live on ABC on Saturday...
Yeah just right click on the pic and "copy image location" using Firefox.
7/28/2010 2:47pm Edited Date/Time 7/28/2010 2:49pm
berno929 wrote:
Maybe I missed some threads but I don't think there was much talk about X-games... From the schedule it sayd Thursday night on ESPN and I...
Maybe I missed some threads but I don't think there was much talk about X-games... From the schedule it sayd Thursday night on ESPN and I don't even know who's in. There's a list of 10 riders on EXPN.com but I thought some of them were out...

Chris Blose USA
Justin Brayton USA
Ben Evans USA
Josh Grant USA
Josh Hansen USA
Kevin Johnson USA
Jason Lawrence USA
Cole Seely USA
Ivan Tedesco USA
Nick Wey USA

I thought the JGR boys were out and Tedesco did not complete his motos this weekend...? So who's gonna race? I guess I understand why some of the top guys pulled off, the race is quite early on the West Coast on a Thursday night, the attendance should be low and TV ratings as well. It's like like they're live on ABC on Saturday...
GrapeApe wrote:
Yeah just right click on the pic and "copy image location" using Firefox.
Nice. I always right click and then view image info.

I am assuming they are going to move the ramp or is it gong to be a tunnel? That would be cool.
grimey
7/28/2010 2:59pm
Fuck that, if the riders don't like it then its shitty, that sucks!!!!
Shenzi
Fantasy
1276th
7/28/2010 3:07pm
I thought I heard that KW14 was back in too?

The Shop

todthebod
7/28/2010 3:47pm
I almost went and got my ps3 controller. That's just like Reflex.

Post a reply to: X-Games SuperX is tomorrow...

The Latest