X Games Predictions.....

todthebod
7/10/2010 9:55am
I know Renner got snubbed for some events.
Ddavis
7/10/2010 12:34pm
I predict something really bad happening to Hansen, like falling in the first turn and not being able to start his bike.

Josh Grant will probably race because he isnt in title contention outdoors.

Im calling Justin Brayton for bronze.
Kevin Windham for silver.
James Stewart for gold.

I really hope Cole Seely does good, I'd like to see him in best whip!! Cole knows how to throw gnarly whips and rides ramps at red bull compound almost everyday.
7/10/2010 12:47pm
Taylor156 wrote:
Anstie,Blose,Brayton,B.Evans,Grant,Hansen,K.Johson,Seely,JS,IT9,Wey,Kdub sure there has been changes etc.

Honda let Kdub ride while filling in for Saps ?
must not have got that triple flip down after all
ridge
7/10/2010 3:33pm
4mxonly wrote:
Actually, it goes: Ridgway (3rd consecutive X gold), then Schultz in a close second, then Thompson.
That's the plan!

If I don't win it won't be for a lack of trying.

Have you guys seen the course yet? More time in the air than on the ground. A whoop section about 1/3 the length of the Colesium. I believe the start is up top and immediately turns right to drop down the Peristyle.

The Shop

Chris_ONeal
7/10/2010 3:49pm
4mxonly wrote:
Actually, it goes: Ridgway (3rd consecutive X gold), then Schultz in a close second, then Thompson.
ridge wrote:
That's the plan! If I don't win it won't be for a lack of trying. Have you guys seen the course yet? More time in the...
That's the plan!

If I don't win it won't be for a lack of trying.

Have you guys seen the course yet? More time in the air than on the ground. A whoop section about 1/3 the length of the Colesium. I believe the start is up top and immediately turns right to drop down the Peristyle.
Good luck Ridge! BTW where can you see the course at?
PD441
7/10/2010 4:47pm
Stewart sustains another nasty bruise. Calls off the last 4 Nationals.

Post a reply to: X Games Predictions.....

The Latest