Wow-stewy and tiger woods

ak23
5/11/2011 6:51am Edited Date/Time 1/24/2012 5:07pm
I hate golf but just had to watch golf news w pops last night. Just saw a half hour special. I think those 2 are hanging out together. Ha . Tiger woods fans, competitors and the media are describing him precisely the same way this site is. " what ever happen to him lately? ". When's he going to be the athlete he used to b? ". ". This guy used to b the best and has won everything out their? " quote- whether u like the guy or not - we all pay big $s to watch him". " he's got to get his life back together". And Are the people around him really the best for him?" Unbelievably similar

Don't read to much into this it was just very coincidental and funny. And it's true whether u like him or not he's incredible to watch and incredible for the sport, I don't know him I don't really care to I just really love to watch him ride!!!
|
5/11/2011 6:58am
Lol nobody has been asking "what happened" or anything like that about James. He's been the same rider since his first season in sx... Regardless, it's an interesting story!
ak23
5/11/2011 7:35am Edited Date/Time 5/11/2011 7:38am
I forgot this also- Everyone's tiring to find out if tigers doin the Ryder cup( golfs international event) as well as stewy and the mxdn. Just another similarity. I also heard the quote. He's the best golfer out there but can he hold it together.
nytsmaC
5/11/2011 7:39am Edited Date/Time 5/11/2011 7:40am
TripleFive wrote:
Lol nobody has been asking "what happened" or anything like that about James. He's been the same rider since his first season in sx... Regardless, it's...
Lol nobody has been asking "what happened" or anything like that about James. He's been the same rider since his first season in sx... Regardless, it's an interesting story!
So you don't think he's in a bit of a slump in contrast to going 24-0 outdoors?
huck
5/11/2011 7:40am
ak23 wrote:
I forgot this also- Everyone's tiring to find out if tigers doin the Ryder cup( golfs international event) as well as stewy and the mxdn. Just...
I forgot this also- Everyone's tiring to find out if tigers doin the Ryder cup( golfs international event) as well as stewy and the mxdn. Just another similarity. I also heard the quote. He's the best golfer out there but can he hold it together.
I'm definitely 'tiring' of this shit....

The Shop

TX24
5/11/2011 7:41am
and the competition has caught up to both of them.
ak23
5/11/2011 8:15am
TripleFive wrote:
Lol nobody has been asking "what happened" or anything like that about James. He's been the same rider since his first season in sx... Regardless, it's...
nytsmaC wrote:
So you don't think he's in a bit of a slump in contrast to going 24-0 outdoors?
Precisely - that's my point both were or are the best and both are in a slump
drmarkr
5/11/2011 9:16am
Yet another 10 pager??

geezusfugginkerist.

Post a reply to: Wow-stewy and tiger woods

The Latest