Wow Reedy puting the hammer down..

kongols
3/6/2010 11:55am
I don`t like him, but this is gonna be a good lesson to everybody
DanDunes818
3/6/2010 11:58am
kongols wrote:
Not so sure you're right. I think RV will put the smack down in the main. 1 lap in practice isn't a 20 lapo main. We also all know RV's practice times are nowhere near his race pace.
kongols
3/6/2010 12:02pm
kongols wrote:
Not so sure you're right. I think RV will put the smack down in the main. 1 lap in practice isn't a 20 lapo main. We...
Not so sure you're right. I think RV will put the smack down in the main. 1 lap in practice isn't a 20 lapo main. We also all know RV's practice times are nowhere near his race pace.
Fine by meGrinning

The Shop

raddad
3/6/2010 12:03pm
kongols wrote:
Not so sure you're right. I think RV will put the smack down in the main. 1 lap in practice isn't a 20 lapo main. We...
I agree with that plus RD is the same way, a total machine who never ever quits till he is in the front. I predict it will be RV and RD at the finish line if neither one eats it! If they go out then Reed will take it allSmile IMO of course..

Post a reply to: Wow Reedy puting the hammer down..

The Latest