Women's Pro Class 2010

newmann
2/2/2010 7:57am
Well, while the mfgs. and Mitch are scared shitless OR pissed off over the possibility of a cheap stock motored 2 stroke 250 cleaning house against their $200,000.00 time bombs at least there is the opportunity of actually seeing some cc for cc racing at the pro level this year. I for one am looking forward to it, just hoping someone steps up to the plate.

Big question is, would someone have to ADD weight to this box stock production motorcycle to make it legal?? Or could someone take it and add a generous helping of carbon, ti, and other assorted lightweight parts, works suspension and brakes, tune the engine to the riders liking and go have some fun?

MX Dad #27
Fantasy
279th
2/2/2010 8:22am
newmann wrote:
Who's going to be the one to beat this year, Ashley again? Just wondering if anyone will take up the option of racing the 250 2...
Who's going to be the one to beat this year, Ashley again? Just wondering if anyone will take up the option of racing the 250 2 stroke since it is legal in the class for 2010. Are there any of them capable of wringing the guts out of a 250 2 stroke? I remember Kristy Shealy and Dee Woods tearing up the mens classes around Texas in the mid 90's running top 5 in some pretty packed gates, and it wasn't the beginner or novice class either. Those two were seriously competitive!
Very few Women are big or strong enough to ride a 250 2 stroke to it's full potential, the 250 4 stroke is just easier for them to ride. AND I AM NOT BAGGING ON ANY WOMEN RACERS, The Racer in my house is an 18 year old female!

The Shop

bhawkce
2/2/2010 9:31am
JP would be the only one big enough I think to handle a 250T really.. not making fun, she is just a big strong girl. Most those chicks are twiggies.

Post a reply to: Women's Pro Class 2010

The Latest