With all the crazy talk about the MXdN

moto38
Edited Date/Time 9/29/2014 5:13am
I just want to say that it was a really exciting race to watch. We should be happy that it wasnt a walkover by team USA or any other team for that matter. I would have loved for team USA to have gone over and won, but I am also not gonna be butthurt that they had some bad luck.

Teams from other countries showing us that they have some serious speed makes me feel good about the future of the sport, that we can throw top riders from all over the world together and not know who is gonna come out on top.

Say what you want about the MXdN, but I am just glad that we have the ability to have such an amazing race, considering all the BS that goes on in the world.

Just my .02 Smile
|
mmcmx
9/29/2014 5:04am
I'ts one hell of a race! Since my country is not there anyway I win every year Smile
9/29/2014 5:09am
moto38 wrote:
I just want to say that it was a really exciting race to watch. We should be happy that it wasnt a walkover by team USA...
I just want to say that it was a really exciting race to watch. We should be happy that it wasnt a walkover by team USA or any other team for that matter. I would have loved for team USA to have gone over and won, but I am also not gonna be butthurt that they had some bad luck.

Teams from other countries showing us that they have some serious speed makes me feel good about the future of the sport, that we can throw top riders from all over the world together and not know who is gonna come out on top.

Say what you want about the MXdN, but I am just glad that we have the ability to have such an amazing race, considering all the BS that goes on in the world.

Just my .02 Smile
^ that is the right attitude to have as a fan!

if only more people around here thought like that. I thought it was a fantastic race! It was really close, just like i thought it would be. Team GB rode brilliant, theres no point in being butthurt about simpson having mechanical problems both races and it costing us a podium- we proved we can run with the big boys in this event, the future is bright for team GB!

The Shop

Robgvx
9/29/2014 5:13am
moto38 wrote:
I just want to say that it was a really exciting race to watch. We should be happy that it wasnt a walkover by team USA...

Just my .02 Smile
Agree. The worst part about any race is knowing that the same guy/s is going to win. What has been nice these last four years is that four different countries have won.

Congrats to France.

Post a reply to: With all the crazy talk about the MXdN

The Latest