With Paluzzi's impressive debut...

JJO741
Fantasy
3035th
1/9/2011 9:51pm
TerryK wrote:
Why wouldn't he stay?
I can't find a reason. He is a fill-in for Gareth right now so I don't know if that conflicts with anything.
jmar
1/9/2011 10:50pm
The kid has balls, that's for sure, but he needs to turn it down a notch or two before he ends up on the sidelines.
TeamGreen
1/9/2011 11:38pm
Yesterday was his 8th day on the bike.

And, get this, he is still a bit "soft" from a previous injury.

If he produces...he'll be there thru SX; but, the Nat's?

Unknown.

I'm of the opinion that they better sign him BEFORE someone-else does.

The Shop

mx757
1/9/2011 11:41pm
Yeah they huck acrossed the triple the 1st lap of the main was a bit sketch to watch and hes pretty lucky it didnt end badly. He was definitely fast though.
TMV
1/9/2011 11:42pm
jmar wrote:
The kid has balls, that's for sure, but he needs to turn it down a notch or two before he ends up on the sidelines.
For sure, that triple attempt at the beginning of the main event was a kamikaze move, I was like " Wowww!!". I dig the kid, always smiling and a great rider. Like Roczen, he lacks a little bit of experience then he'll do just fine...
Ddavis
1/9/2011 11:44pm
jmar wrote:
TMV wrote:
For sure, that triple attempt at the beginning of the main event was a kamikaze move, I was like " Wowww!!". I dig the kid, always...
For sure, that triple attempt at the beginning of the main event was a kamikaze move, I was like " Wowww!!". I dig the kid, always smiling and a great rider. Like Roczen, he lacks a little bit of experience then he'll do just fine...
Don't hate on him, he's a good kid and rides within his limits.
TeamGreen
1/9/2011 11:47pm
jmar wrote:
TMV wrote:
For sure, that triple attempt at the beginning of the main event was a kamikaze move, I was like " Wowww!!". I dig the kid, always...
Ddavis wrote:
This kid is like Howell: He's a nice change.
TMV
1/9/2011 11:47pm Edited Date/Time 1/10/2011 12:34am
Ddavis wrote:
Did I say anything that make you thing I don't like Nick? If yes, It's just a problem of language barrier, I love the kid and wish him the best Wink
redrider400
1/10/2011 12:42am
I picked him on my fantasy team and it worked out awesome. I like his style for sure.
jo2910
1/10/2011 1:46am
Just shows that there are some pretty godd riders out there without a ride!
jmar
1/10/2011 6:47am
jmar wrote:
TMV wrote:
Ddavis wrote:
No hate from here. The kid just needs to settle down.
seth505
Fantasy
1092nd
1/10/2011 6:53am
I like him for sure, hope he continues to do well. That triple in the beginning of the main made me go "wooooo what the...!" haha, that kind of stuff from the new guys is great though, obviously there will be less moves like that when he settles down and gets experience/patience.
Ddavis
1/10/2011 12:19pm
seth505 wrote:
I like him for sure, hope he continues to do well. That triple in the beginning of the main made me go "wooooo what the...!" haha...
I like him for sure, hope he continues to do well. That triple in the beginning of the main made me go "wooooo what the...!" haha, that kind of stuff from the new guys is great though, obviously there will be less moves like that when he settles down and gets experience/patience.
I don't think he did anything wrong.

Nick kinda rides with his head down and I think he got a clean track ahead of him and was committed, then Christian kind of rode into the middle of the track and Nick slightly turned right off the takeoff, which resulted in landing on the side of the track.
MBBadgers
1/10/2011 12:25pm
mx757 wrote:
Yeah they huck acrossed the triple the 1st lap of the main was a bit sketch to watch and hes pretty lucky it didnt end badly...
Yeah they huck acrossed the triple the 1st lap of the main was a bit sketch to watch and hes pretty lucky it didnt end badly. He was definitely fast though.
I don't think it's luck by any means, the kid has skills, you act like he's new, he's been racing in So Cal and all the Amateur Nationals since he was on PW's, he knows how to ride and knows what he's doing, there's no luck in it at all.
seth505
Fantasy
1092nd
1/10/2011 12:27pm
seth505 wrote:
I like him for sure, hope he continues to do well. That triple in the beginning of the main made me go "wooooo what the...!" haha...
Ddavis wrote:
I don't think he did anything wrong. Nick kinda rides with his head down and I think he got a clean track ahead of him and...
I don't think he did anything wrong.

Nick kinda rides with his head down and I think he got a clean track ahead of him and was committed, then Christian kind of rode into the middle of the track and Nick slightly turned right off the takeoff, which resulted in landing on the side of the track.
I agree, I wasn't trying to say he did anything wrong, just a little out of control is what I meant. But in racing you are often faced with that split second decision. I'm sure in his head he thought "hmm, if I don't hit this triple everyone is going to pass me"
sfairbro
1/10/2011 12:41pm
I like this kid a lot. Has a great attitude and rides like the wind for sure.
JJO741
Fantasy
3035th
1/10/2011 1:53pm
MBBadgers wrote:
I don't think it's luck by any means, the kid has skills, you act like he's new, he's been racing in So Cal and all the...
I don't think it's luck by any means, the kid has skills, you act like he's new, he's been racing in So Cal and all the Amateur Nationals since he was on PW's, he knows how to ride and knows what he's doing, there's no luck in it at all.
Agreed. Nick is a really cool dude. Great attitude and looks like he is having a blast out there. Stoked he was at Anahiem. I hope he stays on this team. I'll be pulling for him and Craig this year.
MBBadgers
1/10/2011 1:56pm
MBBadgers wrote:
I don't think it's luck by any means, the kid has skills, you act like he's new, he's been racing in So Cal and all the...
JJO741 wrote:
Agreed. Nick is a really cool dude. Great attitude and looks like he is having a blast out there. Stoked he was at Anahiem. I hope...
Agreed. Nick is a really cool dude. Great attitude and looks like he is having a blast out there. Stoked he was at Anahiem. I hope he stays on this team. I'll be pulling for him and Craig this year.
Don't forget TBake...Travis and Nick will do So Cal proud in the West Coast SX's.
Ddavis
1/10/2011 2:10pm
MBBadgers wrote:
JJO741 wrote:
Agreed. Nick is a really cool dude. Great attitude and looks like he is having a blast out there. Stoked he was at Anahiem. I hope...
MBBadgers wrote:
Don't forget TBake...Travis and Nick will do So Cal proud in the West Coast SX's.
Travis is the coolest kid out there racing! haha

Post a reply to: With Paluzzi's impressive debut...

The Latest