Wilson unites the moto world!

prozach
Edited Date/Time 1/21/2012 8:33am
Maybe Dean Wilson will be the bond that brings all you American Vs the World people together around here. Born in Scotland, but raised in Canada and the United States. A motocrosser without a home, breaking down boundaries, a true stateless rider. Hell I am not sure he knows what he is. ha,ha. Since he grew up racing here in the states and has called this his home throughout his adolescence years, when he picks which of his three countries to ride for at the MXDN it should be the U.S!!!! I mean at least we don't try to imprison him.
|
olds cool
6/20/2010 8:37pm
Yeah, the canucks should have made him sign a MXoN contract while they had him in custody!
plowboy
6/20/2010 8:38pm
He's prolly a Jedi and just doesn't know it yet...wow, I just realized what that makes Mitch.Blink
prozach
6/20/2010 8:40pm
Maybe he can ride for the United Nations with all the other nationally confused riders?
plowboy
6/20/2010 8:43pm
Lol...the UN probably should have a team...oh wait, it would be sponsored by the USA so he might as well ride for us in the first place.

The Shop

TerryK
6/20/2010 9:06pm
prozach wrote:
Maybe Dean Wilson will be the bond that brings all you American Vs the World people together around here. Born in Scotland, but raised in Canada...
Maybe Dean Wilson will be the bond that brings all you American Vs the World people together around here. Born in Scotland, but raised in Canada and the United States. A motocrosser without a home, breaking down boundaries, a true stateless rider. Hell I am not sure he knows what he is. ha,ha. Since he grew up racing here in the states and has called this his home throughout his adolescence years, when he picks which of his three countries to ride for at the MXDN it should be the U.S!!!! I mean at least we don't try to imprison him.
Huh? Are you one of the guys that still dosen't understand that Wilson was prevented from entering the US, NOT prevented from leaving Canada?
hoppsan
6/21/2010 12:16am
I'm pretty certain Deano is about as eligible for the US MXdN team as Chad Reed.

Post a reply to: Wilson unites the moto world!

The Latest