machine
Edited Date/Time 5/20/2015 10:17am
yeah, you know you were ready to go full flame on me Grinning

|
mgifracing
Fantasy
357th
5/19/2015 2:50pm
As much as it makes me happy to see ET do good, He's gonna have to string more than two motos together to start that conversation.

The Shop

Spartacus
5/19/2015 3:00pm Edited Date/Time 5/19/2015 3:01pm
Is it to soon to strip RD on his nickname "The Man" can give it to Tomac? It'll will only be a matter of time before the new GOAT is leading Merica to victory as manager of the MX-d-nation and bringing Zundapp back to dominate MX/SX as RD did with KTM.
gt80rider
5/19/2015 3:51pm
He cant be. Rc won his first full year and every year after outdoors.
JoJmoto
5/19/2015 6:12pm
HenryA wrote:
Hahaha.... [IMG]http://www.kidsafeseafood.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Hook_and_Line_handline.jpg[/IMG]
Hahaha....
haha perfect! lol
bigborefan
5/19/2015 7:10pm
gt80rider wrote:
Thank you. Saved me the trouble.
5/19/2015 7:33pm
This will be Tomac's first full year on 450's and coming in fresh. I imagine Dungey is worried and people forget that Eli has won a National Championship already, so he can be consistent outdoors. Also, with lap times like he is throwing down, it doesn't matter if he gets a bad start or not cause he has plenty of time. It will be interesting to see when he does get a bad start and if he can track Dungey down. If he totally dominates the outdoors this year, will he do it for as many years as RC? Only time will tell. I do think he is and will be the fastest outdoor rider in the world, for many years to come. It's amazing how good he is in rough stuff. The last Southwick, he was so much faster than everyone it looked like he was racing against C riders.
5/19/2015 7:35pm
gt80rider wrote:
bigborefan wrote:
Thank you. Saved me the trouble.
But this is his first FULL year. Ya I'm aware that he raced last year but came in late. Since that argument is hard to compare yet, do you think Tomac has more raw natural talent than RC?
5/19/2015 7:44pm
This will be Tomac's first full year on 450's and coming in fresh. I imagine Dungey is worried and people forget that Eli has won a...
This will be Tomac's first full year on 450's and coming in fresh. I imagine Dungey is worried and people forget that Eli has won a National Championship already, so he can be consistent outdoors. Also, with lap times like he is throwing down, it doesn't matter if he gets a bad start or not cause he has plenty of time. It will be interesting to see when he does get a bad start and if he can track Dungey down. If he totally dominates the outdoors this year, will he do it for as many years as RC? Only time will tell. I do think he is and will be the fastest outdoor rider in the world, for many years to come. It's amazing how good he is in rough stuff. The last Southwick, he was so much faster than everyone it looked like he was racing against C riders.
Last year was tomacs full year regardless of him starting late last year due to injury.
bigborefan
5/19/2015 8:42pm
Too be the GOAT, or be compared to RC, you need to come, win on day one, and keep on winning for 10 straight years.

You can't be out there for 3 or 4 years, then have a good year, and suddenly everyone is calling you the next GOAT.

Just my opinion on it.
dirtnapper
5/19/2015 9:04pm
bigborefan wrote:
Too be the GOAT, or be compared to RC, you need to come, win on day one, and keep on winning for 10 straight years. You...
Too be the GOAT, or be compared to RC, you need to come, win on day one, and keep on winning for 10 straight years.

You can't be out there for 3 or 4 years, then have a good year, and suddenly everyone is calling you the next GOAT.

Just my opinion on it.
And probably the best opinion and best post in the 164 "Eli" threads on the front page.....
markit
5/19/2015 9:21pm
bigborefan wrote:
Too be the GOAT, or be compared to RC, you need to come, win on day one, and keep on winning for 10 straight years. You...

Just my opinion on it.
+2
Seamorbutts
5/19/2015 10:00pm Edited Date/Time 5/19/2015 10:04pm
gt80rider wrote:
This Is ET's "first full year" and he's healthy. I believe he will be talked about along with the top outdoor racers ever after his career is said a done. I don't believe he will dominate supercross like outdoors though.
Seamorbutts
5/19/2015 10:01pm
bigborefan wrote:

Just my opinion on it.
markit wrote:
+2
This is his first full season. I don't know where y'all get 4 years from. Thats retarded
BobPA
5/19/2015 10:33pm
ET has the raw speed (and fitness) to hand it to anyone one on the planet at times, hence his awesome performance at Hangtown this weekend. But, I do not think he has the ridiculous consistency that RD can produce through an entire season. I know SX is ancient history by now....but RD5's worst finish was 4th.....at the first round....I do not think he even tipped over in a night show all year..... I just hope we see a points battle throughout the entire year. Tomac has certainly shown his speed...but can he do it for 12 rounds in a row?

I just want to show up at Dilla' with a close battle and a backpack full of beer...
SLO1667
5/19/2015 10:41pm
BobPA wrote:
ET has the raw speed (and fitness) to hand it to anyone one on the planet at times, hence his awesome performance at Hangtown this weekend...
ET has the raw speed (and fitness) to hand it to anyone one on the planet at times, hence his awesome performance at Hangtown this weekend. But, I do not think he has the ridiculous consistency that RD can produce through an entire season. I know SX is ancient history by now....but RD5's worst finish was 4th.....at the first round....I do not think he even tipped over in a night show all year..... I just hope we see a points battle throughout the entire year. Tomac has certainly shown his speed...but can he do it for 12 rounds in a row?

I just want to show up at Dilla' with a close battle and a backpack full of beer...
Bruce (I mean Bob) I think you meant to say that just want to show up with a dildo and a dress.

The night just wouldn't be complete without hearing more of your nonsense about RD and KTM. Give it a rest already. RD, just like the rest of them, ride on the edge every race. Anything can happen. Even your boy broke his collarbone not long ago, so even he isn't perfect.

Better run....I hear your mom calling to turn off the computer in the basement.
BobPA
5/19/2015 10:49pm
BobPA wrote:
ET has the raw speed (and fitness) to hand it to anyone one on the planet at times, hence his awesome performance at Hangtown this weekend...

SLO1667 wrote:
Bruce (I mean Bob) I think you meant to say that just want to show up with a dildo and a dress. The night just wouldn't...
Bruce (I mean Bob) I think you meant to say that just want to show up with a dildo and a dress.

The night just wouldn't be complete without hearing more of your nonsense about RD and KTM. Give it a rest already. RD, just like the rest of them, ride on the edge every race. Anything can happen. Even your boy broke his collarbone not long ago, so even he isn't perfect.

Bruce? My name has been Robert since '87....
SLO1667
5/19/2015 10:53pm
BobPA wrote:

SLO1667 wrote:
Bruce (I mean Bob) I think you meant to say that just want to show up with a dildo and a dress. The night just wouldn't...

BobPA wrote:
Just try to be easy on the kids.
BobPA
5/19/2015 10:57pm
SLO1667 wrote:

BobPA wrote:
SLO1667 wrote:
Just try to be easy on the kids.
The fuck are you talking about? Ya lost me at "Bruce"...
5/19/2015 11:44pm
How is this is first full season?? His first was last year regardless of whether he got hurt. You don't get another chance at freshmen year just because you were injured. Eli is a sophomore in Moto

Post a reply to: Will Tomac be the next GOAT?

The Latest