Will Stew lose the # 7 ?!?!

cortismac89
5/18/2017 7:49pm Edited Date/Time 5/20/2017 7:58am
SOOO do you guys think JS7 will lose the number 7. or will he come get 25 points?

I only ask because call him fat, call him a sack, call him lazy, or just lose faith in him but the way the 450 line up is this summer, I really feel like he can come race 4 to 5 races to get his 25 points just to keep his number 7. I mean really puts some thought into this be4 you talk crap.....

The field is not stacked this summer at all right now...

Also it hurts my heart to see no one giving number 47 a ride now... especially since it looks like the field is weak.... Just give him a bike and pay him when he finishes top 10.... im sure the dude would take that

It looks like the Stew family really have piss people off. which is sad to see cuz no one knows nothing... I hear all this Big James this etc.. but I have never seen an industry person say this or make these comments....

I know u guys sick of talking about 47 and 7 but no word from no one means people will talk ab it until we hear something after this summer i think no one will bring up 7 if he doesn't ride....there won't be any Number 7 (JS7) if he don't ride this summer..

ANYWAYS Cheers

|
Johnny Ringo
5/18/2017 8:02pm
Yeah, well, that's like...your opinion, man.
kzizok
Fantasy
1859th
5/18/2017 8:11pm Edited Date/Time 5/18/2017 8:26pm
Perhaps you are too emotionally invested in the Stewarts. If the actions of people you don't even know are hurting your heart, you may want to take a step back and re-evaluate. Sounds like a unhealthy obsession.

The Shop

beamer
5/18/2017 8:19pm
Rules are rules I would say.........
tempura
5/18/2017 8:22pm
At this point, who cares......
Cowboy
5/18/2017 8:29pm
Not a chance, if he comes out and races, and that's a huge if, he will prove how slow and outta shape he is. The 7 is gone just as the 4 means nothing anymore.
Lucifa.
5/18/2017 8:29pm
This is not going to go well...........at all!
5/18/2017 8:32pm
beamer wrote:
Rules are rules I would say.........
Rules are rules, but the AMA is the AMA.

My money is on them waffling, despite taking such a hard (absurd) stance against Hanny running the #100.
cortismac89
5/18/2017 8:54pm
kzizok wrote:
Perhaps you are too emotionally invested in the Stewarts. If the actions of people you don't even know are hurting your heart, you may want to...
Perhaps you are too emotionally invested in the Stewarts. If the actions of people you don't even know are hurting your heart, you may want to take a step back and re-evaluate. Sounds like a unhealthy obsession.

THIS GUY^^^^^^^^

47 Just as good as all the other rides in the 450 class beside maybe 4 of them RIGHT NOW!!!!

But ok buddy..... Guess you dont know what good riding is....

Dont you work? thats like saying why dont u go to work and work for free to show your worth and hope your company decides to pay you... Its 2017 who the hell uses their own made cash to race when they need to save that to fall back on..

The race world surprises me with their thoughts some time!!

No matter how u see it or no matter what they do its a damn job not a hobby at that point..

Cheers
jeffro503
5/18/2017 9:05pm
kzizok wrote:
Perhaps you are too emotionally invested in the Stewarts. If the actions of people you don't even know are hurting your heart, you may want to...

THIS GUY^^^^^^^^ 47 Just as good as all the other rides in the 450 class beside maybe 4 of them RIGHT NOW!!!! But ok buddy..... Guess...
THIS GUY^^^^^^^^

47 Just as good as all the other rides in the 450 class beside maybe 4 of them RIGHT NOW!!!!

Dont you work? thats like saying why dont u go to work and work for free to show your worth and hope your company decides to pay you... Its 2017 who the hell uses their own made cash to race when they need to save that to fall back on..

No matter how u see it or no matter what they do its a damn job not a hobby at that point..

Cheers
Dude....I'll say this right now , I'm a huge Malcolm fan , and believe me I would love to see Malcolm hit all 12 rounds of the outdoors. But if you owned a company , and wanted a rider...one who could finish the moto's strong and at least get some exposure , Malcolm ( right now ) would not be a good choice. He faded in SX.....what the hell do you think is going to happen in 2 x 35min long motos , outdoors in the heat?

Take a step back and take a rational look at how his performance was this year. Top 10 speed indoors , but faded at almost every single round. Malcolm is one fucking awesome dude , but I'd be damned if I threw a bunch of money his way unless he showed me some sort determination in his training. He didn't get a ride because he is not in shape for the outdoors. Rumor is , is that he is lazy as hell when it comes to doing anything besides some testing and the next weekends race.

I ( like you ) wish he would take it a little more serious than he has. He wants to race....but to be good at that level , you really need to train your ass off now days.
cortismac89
5/18/2017 9:25pm Edited Date/Time 5/18/2017 9:27pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Dude....I'll say this right now , I'm a huge Malcolm fan , and believe me I would love to see Malcolm hit all 12 rounds of...
Dude....I'll say this right now , I'm a huge Malcolm fan , and believe me I would love to see Malcolm hit all 12 rounds of the outdoors. But if you owned a company , and wanted a rider...one who could finish the moto's strong and at least get some exposure , Malcolm ( right now ) would not be a good choice. He faded in SX.....what the hell do you think is going to happen in 2 x 35min long motos , outdoors in the heat?

Take a step back and take a rational look at how his performance was this year. Top 10 speed indoors , but faded at almost every single round. Malcolm is one fucking awesome dude , but I'd be damned if I threw a bunch of money his way unless he showed me some sort determination in his training. He didn't get a ride because he is not in shape for the outdoors. Rumor is , is that he is lazy as hell when it comes to doing anything besides some testing and the next weekends race.

I ( like you ) wish he would take it a little more serious than he has. He wants to race....but to be good at that level , you really need to train your ass off now days.
Ok I can take that (some of what u are saying....) . Lets say you are RIGHT!!!

You say "YOU hear he is LAZY" but he won a 250-SHIP!!!!!!! He deserves a chance no matter what you say, even a one year contract on a factory team if there is room, and right now there is room. (TRUE factory team) Yammah and KTM and RCH!!

Im not going to fight ab it at the end of the day, I really dont know what going on.. but there is so much more to the story then him being lazy.. I will admit that 47 dont seem to want it as bad as other, but is that because he really dont or cuz he some what still a kid, just won a ship and didnt get picked up by a team...

yes we can say well he should of tried hard and proved him self.... but i do believe that was the first time in AMA history that has ever happen and it happen to him... that a lot to take/soak in for any kid.. matter a fact any adult....

Maybe he has some way giving up on the sport/industry due to that..

but i dont wanna speak for him or keep this convo going.. some of what u are saying is true but u have to look at both sides....

I would like to see 47 and 7 on the track a few more times... no matter what we believe in... Im not even saying they are my favorite riders, but they do help the sport when it comes to views and interest and they always keep u wondering what dumb as move they will make or due.. Or what killa finish they will have!! Point blank period.

Im not saying give them money... all im saying give 47 a damn BIKE true factory no money unless top ten... bet u see that boy getting a few top tens
jeffro503
5/18/2017 9:41pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Dude....I'll say this right now , I'm a huge Malcolm fan , and believe me I would love to see Malcolm hit all 12 rounds of...

Ok I can take that (some of what u are saying....) . Lets say you are RIGHT!!! You say "YOU hear he is LAZY" but he...

You say "YOU hear he is LAZY" but he won a 250-SHIP!!!!!!! He deserves a chance no matter what you say, even a one year contract on a factory team if there is room, and right now there is room. (TRUE factory team) Yammah and KTM and RCH!!

Im not going to fight ab it at the end of the day, I really dont know what going on.. but there is so much more to the story then him being lazy.. I will admit that 47 dont seem to want it as bad as other, but is that because he really dont or cuz he some what still a kid, just won a ship and didnt get picked up by a team...

yes we can say well he should of tried hard and proved him self.... but i do believe that was the first time in AMA history that has ever happen and it happen to him... that a lot to take/soak in for any kid.. matter a fact any adult....

but i dont wanna speak for him or keep this convo going.. some of what u are saying is true but u have to look at both sides....

I would like to see 47 and 7 on the track a few more times... no matter what we believe in... Im not even saying they are my favorite riders, but they do help the sport when it comes to views and interest and they always keep u wondering what dumb as move they will make or due.. Or what killa finish they will have!! Point blank period.

Im not saying give them money... all im saying give 47 a damn BIKE true factory no money unless top ten... bet u see that boy getting a few top tens
I don't think teams look at Malcolm as not having the talent.....everyone knows he does. It's the lack of training. And there have been a few 250 SX champions that came into the next year with no ride. Bogle got his ride last year , but rode for free. I really think if Malcolm was / would have trained , started getting some better results in SX as the season went on.....he very well could be on a team / fill in spot.

That 250 championship was 2016. After he won it , he turned down a Geico Honda ride to take the summer off. He then shows up this year in SX at round #3 , UN-preparred , and never really progressed.

So I don't know. Just like any rider....prove yourself as a person who is willing to give it his all , and good things happen. If people know you're slacking , those opportunities dry up.
mxb2
5/18/2017 9:43pm
jeffro503 wrote:

Ok I can take that (some of what u are saying....) . Lets say you are RIGHT!!! You say "YOU hear he is LAZY" but he...

Ferry won a title, didn't get a ride after.
cali11
5/18/2017 9:47pm
Is this thread about Malcolm, or James loosing #7?
cali11
5/18/2017 9:49pm Edited Date/Time 5/18/2017 9:49pm
That's Osbornes new number #ZO7
What titles has Zack ever won In his 10yrs in the 250f class? You really think he is going to win the MX title this summer?
5/18/2017 9:59pm
I would think if he truly wants to come back he will contact the AMA and they would let him keep it IMO. If he is done then of course he will lose it.
SteezGeez
Fantasy
426th
5/18/2017 10:23pm
kzizok wrote:

THIS GUY^^^^^^^^ 47 Just as good as all the other rides in the 450 class beside maybe 4 of them RIGHT NOW!!!! But ok buddy..... Guess...
THIS GUY^^^^^^^^

Cheers
jeffro503 wrote:

Crazy thing you have to realize with malcolm is that even though his performance isn't their yet. He still gets tons of exposure! People love him. Take Broc Tickle for example of someone who did SX better than Malcolm. Yes Brock did better but malcolms been the story. Ride365 has gained tons of exposure with malcolm. His social media is huge! Rozcen being hurt still creates more buzz than almost any other ride. Shoot even JS7 still brings his sponsors tons of exposure because everyone talks about him on hear like crazy! My point is just because someone isn't doing great in results, doesn't mean they can't bring your brand tons of exposure.
jeffro503
5/18/2017 10:38pm
THIS GUY^^^^^^^^

Cheers
jeffro503 wrote:

SteezGeez wrote:
Crazy thing you have to realize with malcolm is that even though his performance isn't their yet. He still gets tons of exposure! People love him...
Crazy thing you have to realize with malcolm is that even though his performance isn't their yet. He still gets tons of exposure! People love him. Take Broc Tickle for example of someone who did SX better than Malcolm. Yes Brock did better but malcolms been the story. Ride365 has gained tons of exposure with malcolm. His social media is huge! Rozcen being hurt still creates more buzz than almost any other ride. Shoot even JS7 still brings his sponsors tons of exposure because everyone talks about him on hear like crazy! My point is just because someone isn't doing great in results, doesn't mean they can't bring your brand tons of exposure.
What you just said is true to a point. But " Sponsors " want the exposure , while " teams " want results. Both the sponsors and teams determine who gets on that bike. If Malcom's sponsors believed he was worth the ROI , they would get him some good bikes , transport and a paycheck. Or at least pay for his spot on a team.

When a rider doesn't get on a team , or enough sponsorship.....maybe?....they aren't worth as much as you think. OR.....Maybe Malcolm wants more than what someone is willing to pay.

Sponsors don't think the little exposure they may get...will return enough return on investment , hence why he is sitting out the summer.
Big E
5/18/2017 10:45pm
yes
jeffro503
5/18/2017 10:51pm
Btw...I will finish by saying I hope to see him get a fill ride. He " Needs " to be out there. It could possibly help him get a seat for the 2018 sx season.
cali11
5/18/2017 11:00pm
Dudes got skill that's for sure. Needs to get serious if he really wants it. You got guys in the LCQ with half the skill but twice the drive.
5/18/2017 11:27pm Edited Date/Time 5/18/2017 11:27pm
Does he deserve to keep it ?
I'd say no he doesn't.
If he loses it he's only got himself to blame
Sully
5/18/2017 11:44pm
cali11 wrote:
What titles has Zack ever won In his 10yrs in the 250f class? You really think he is going to win the MX title this summer?
Damn, it hasn't even been 2 weeks...
aaryn #234
Fantasy
2425th
5/19/2017 12:18am
cali11 wrote:
Sully wrote:
Damn, it hasn't even been 2 weeks...
Haha not sure if Cali11 wins the award for dumbest post on Vital ever, or most sarcastic post on Vital ever.

Either way made me laugh a little.

-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
5/19/2017 2:07am
THIS GUY^^^^^^^^

Cheers
Work for free. Ever heard of internship?

Turbojez
5/19/2017 2:35am
Does he deserve to keep it ?
I'd say no he doesn't.
If he loses it he's only got himself to blame
What Richard said.
It's a RACE number after all, is James still considered an active racer? Whistling
newmann
5/19/2017 4:01am
Big E wrote:
yes
There you go, staying on topic.Laughing
newmann
5/19/2017 4:04am
jeffro503 wrote:

mxb2 wrote:
Ferry won a title, didn't get a ride after.
Like Malcolm, Cmac89 didn't do his homework either. With dedicated effort on his part, I think Malcolm would be up near the front on a regular basis.
Tuna
5/19/2017 4:08am
Wow, I love all of this talk about entitlement.
Everyone is only as good as their last success or falure. It's a lifelong journey. Don't expect to reap the benefits of one success for the rest of your career or life.

Post a reply to: Will Stew lose the # 7 ?!?!

The Latest