Will Reed be joining James and MC in the 50 win club?

rcm406
Edited Date/Time 2/23/2015 8:37am
He only needs 6 more!
|
GMalzee
2/21/2015 7:46pm
Maybe if he races for eight more years.
dirtnapper
2/21/2015 7:48pm
Although that would be huge, and I would love to see it, I'm really not sure..........

Can you imagine if Chad went on a tear and started ripping off wins?? Frick that would be rad Cool
2/21/2015 7:50pm
Okay, huge props on him for winning today, he deserves full credit! But common, it's 1 win. 6 more is a LARGE task. This is like the guys that gave Roczen the championship after round 1.

The Shop

2/21/2015 7:52pm
Although, it is possible. There was a year when Carmichael dominated the first half of the year and then Reed won almost the entire 2nd half of the season. So it is not impossible. When James comes back, expect him to click off more wins as well.
rcm406
2/21/2015 7:55pm
Not to derail my own thread, but that what pisses me off the most about James not being out there this year. I feel he a lot of wins in him this year and he could've taken a chunk out of MC's record. I don't think he would get the record, but another 2 years and he would have got damn close. Now it's probably impossible.
Huevos
2/21/2015 7:55pm Edited Date/Time 2/21/2015 7:59pm
With the way this season goes, if he can get holeshots, there's no reason he can't get more wins. Lately it seems like whichever of the top guys gets the best start ends up winning. Also.... that outside whoop section was the biggest waste of track I've seen in a long time. If they observed practice and saw everybody taking the inside, why wouldn't they change the outside to make it a little quicker to make it equally fast?
Outsider
2/21/2015 7:58pm Edited Date/Time 2/21/2015 8:48pm
rcm406 wrote:
Not to derail my own thread, but that what pisses me off the most about James not being out there this year. I feel he a...
Not to derail my own thread, but that what pisses me off the most about James not being out there this year. I feel he a lot of wins in him this year and he could've taken a chunk out of MC's record. I don't think he would get the record, but another 2 years and he would have got damn close. Now it's probably impossible.
Good god man, can you formulate a post without the word "James"?

Holy shit
RandyS
2/21/2015 8:05pm
Didn't they pull all of Stewarts wins from last year?
ML512
Fantasy
45th
2/21/2015 8:09pm
RandyS wrote:
I think they only pulled his results from Seattle on.
2/21/2015 8:11pm
RandyS wrote:
ML512 wrote:
Yes. All post Seattle results which was a 2nd and a DNF.

Can't wait for Bubba to come back Smile
ML512
Fantasy
45th
2/21/2015 8:13pm
RandyS wrote:
ML512 wrote:
298 wrote:

Your other account has been unlocked, remember this discussion we had about not creating new accounts?
struth
2/21/2015 8:13pm
Think reed would be happy with 4 more w and equall the guy on 48
rcm406
2/21/2015 8:17pm Edited Date/Time 2/21/2015 8:18pm
rcm406 wrote:
Not to derail my own thread, but that what pisses me off the most about James not being out there this year. I feel he a...
Outsider wrote:

Holy shit
Dude, why does it bother you so much what I post? You do realize everytime you post something, you either reply to my post or you're slurpin RV's balls in other threads! What a Fukin loser, you can't even understand that you do the same shit that you complains about! DizzyPinchUnsureBlink
ML512
Fantasy
45th
2/21/2015 8:19pm
rcm406 wrote:
Outsider wrote:

Holy shit
rcm406 wrote:
Dude, why does it bother you so much what I post? You do realize everytime you post something, you either reply to my post or you're...
Dude, why does it bother you so much what I post? You do realize everytime you post something, you either reply to my post or you're slurpin RV's balls in other threads! What a Fukin loser, you can't even understand that you do the same shit that you complains about! DizzyPinchUnsureBlink
Just pointing out that you're the one who derailed your own topic.
Outsider
2/21/2015 8:19pm
rcm406 wrote:
Dude, why does it bother you so much what I post? You do realize everytime you post something, you either reply to my post or you're...
No, I actually participate in other threads, not just RV threads.. I'm a little embarrassed for you kid. But, you go ahead and call me names tough guyDry
Flex
2/21/2015 8:22pm
ML512 wrote:
298 wrote:

ML512 wrote:
Your other account has been unlocked, remember this discussion we had about not creating new accounts?
Wink No more dual account Smile
Crush
2/21/2015 8:25pm
Why would you make more than one account?
mxlegend99
Fantasy
1356th
2/21/2015 8:26pm
Could have made it if he didn't crash out last year. He looked like he found his mojo and probably had 2 or 3 more wins in him. But not now, 6 wins in such a tight field at his age is next to impossible. He might not even race again next year.

Flex
2/21/2015 8:27pm
Crush wrote:
Why would you make more than one account?
Michael knows, Only one that needs to know. ANY WAYS lets not get off topic.
rcm406
2/21/2015 8:35pm
rcm406 wrote:
Outsider wrote:
No, I actually participate in other threads, not just RV threads.. I'm a little embarrassed for you kid. But, you go ahead and call me names...
No, I actually participate in other threads, not just RV threads.. I'm a little embarrassed for you kid. But, you go ahead and call me names tough guyDry
Dude are you bipolar? Aren't you the one that got your panties in a wad with the euros about RV? And then got your feelings hurt and called me a POS, just because you weren't witty enough to debate the issues! It's ok, not everyone has that "wit" in their DNA.Laughing
Seamorbutts
2/21/2015 8:46pm
rcm406 wrote:
Outsider wrote:
No, I actually participate in other threads, not just RV threads.. I'm a little embarrassed for you kid. But, you go ahead and call me names...
rcm406 wrote:
Dude are you bipolar? Aren't you the one that got your panties in a wad with the euros about RV? And then got your feelings hurt...
Dude are you bipolar? Aren't you the one that got your panties in a wad with the euros about RV? And then got your feelings hurt and called me a POS, just because you weren't witty enough to debate the issues! It's ok, not everyone has that "wit" in their DNA.Laughing
Lol, here we go now, its on!
Seamorbutts
2/21/2015 8:47pm
rcm406 wrote:
Outsider wrote:
rcm406 wrote:
Dude are you bipolar? Aren't you the one that got your panties in a wad with the euros about RV? And then got your feelings hurt...
Lol, here we go now, its on! Every time outsider see's the name James, he gets the red ass something fierce. Nothing new to see here.
zook11
2/21/2015 8:47pm Edited Date/Time 2/21/2015 8:48pm
GMalzee wrote:
Maybe if he races for eight more years.
Laughing
Outsider
2/21/2015 8:54pm
rcm406 wrote:
Way to change the subject, which is the fact you don't post in any threads that don't have to do with "James", and you even derailed your own thread to talk about "James". "Laughing " It's just once you start noticing something it's hard not to keep noticing. Whenever I see rcm406, I know the word "James" is gonna be involved.

It's cool dude, we get it, you're in love. I shouldn't have commented on your post, my bad.

What are you going to do when "James" retires? Just curiousWhistling
zook11
2/21/2015 9:01pm
rcm406 wrote:
Outsider wrote:

Holy shit
LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing
bvm111
2/21/2015 10:24pm
I would love to see it... And he just proved anything is possible.... So why not I'm in!

Eff yeah he can!!!!
jemcee
2/21/2015 10:58pm
what's crazy to me is how many he'd have if it wasn't for two riders.. just two riders in the 12 years he's been in the states

just shitty timing he had to go up against two of the best riders we could ever see haha actually that would be interesting to work out how many times he's finished 2nd behind either of them.. not interesting enough for me to do any research but still interesting

Post a reply to: Will Reed be joining James and MC in the 50 win club?

The Latest