Will Malcolm be at Hangtown?

Starcrossed
Edited Date/Time 5/18/2017 4:40pm
I haven't seen anything on this topic recently, but it was rumored that he was looking for an outdoor gig since Ride365 was not going to be supporting him after Supercross.
|
RickyRoss519
Fantasy
2351st
5/15/2017 2:45pm Edited Date/Time 5/15/2017 2:48pm
I think I read he was doing the first couple rounds on his own and hoping for a ride to pop up.
HuskyEd
5/15/2017 3:04pm
May be an open spot at KTM. WhistlingWoohoo
Starcrossed
5/15/2017 3:18pm
If he's in decent shape, and can hang with the big boys for 30 plus 2, he would probably benefit from showing up at the first few rounds. If he doesn't have the stamina for the outdoors, he may be better off staying home on the couch, waiting for the phone to ring. It took him quite a few races in Supercross to run the pace for an entire main event.

The Shop

GuyB
Fantasy
988th
5/15/2017 3:19pm
I haven't seen anything on this topic recently, but it was rumored that he was looking for an outdoor gig since Ride365 was not going to...
I haven't seen anything on this topic recently, but it was rumored that he was looking for an outdoor gig since Ride365 was not going to be supporting him after Supercross.
From talking with guys around him? I'm going to go with no.
kzizok
Fantasy
2034th
5/15/2017 3:23pm
I haven't seen anything on this topic recently, but it was rumored that he was looking for an outdoor gig since Ride365 was not going to...
He raced supercross?
downard254
5/15/2017 3:35pm
I think I heard he was going to skip the outdoors to prepare for SX and get adjusted to riding the 450.Blink
agn5009
5/15/2017 3:58pm
HuskyEd wrote:
KTM wants guys who can finish strong. Although maybe Aldon could whip Malcolm into shape.
yak651
Fantasy
214th
5/15/2017 4:00pm
going to skip outdoors to prep for sx??...
motosurf
5/15/2017 4:08pm
HuskyEd wrote:
agn5009 wrote:
KTM wants guys who can finish strong. Although maybe Aldon could whip Malcolm into shape.
You guys must smoke some bomb ass weed.
RickyRoss519
Fantasy
2351st
5/15/2017 4:36pm
Shoot could've sworn it was the first two rounds on a Honda but then again they may have been found here. Whoops!
SteezGeez
Fantasy
476th
5/15/2017 4:46pm
Serious question though. I know KTM does not usually do fill in rides but if Marvin gets hurts are they just going to show up to the race without any riders? I mean if you gave Malcolm the program that Marvin has, that kind of talent would be spanking Marvins ass around the track all day.
muGz.147
Fantasy
1792nd
5/15/2017 5:36pm Edited Date/Time 5/15/2017 6:12pm
SteezGeez wrote:
Serious question though. I know KTM does not usually do fill in rides but if Marvin gets hurts are they just going to show up to...
Serious question though. I know KTM does not usually do fill in rides but if Marvin gets hurts are they just going to show up to the race without any riders? I mean if you gave Malcolm the program that Marvin has, that kind of talent would be spanking Marvins ass around the track all day.
Malcolm Stewart..."spanking Marvin's ass around the track all day".
rancor19
5/15/2017 6:03pm
SteezGeez wrote:
Serious question though. I know KTM does not usually do fill in rides but if Marvin gets hurts are they just going to show up to...
muGz.147 wrote:
Malcolm Stewart..."spanking Marvin's ass around the track all day". [img]https://imagemacros.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/notsure-1.jpg[/img]
Malcolm Stewart..."spanking Marvin's ass around the track all day".
Yeah, no shit. lol
Mx286
5/15/2017 6:10pm
SteezGeez wrote:
You are crazy if you think he could beat Marvin outdoors.
SteezGeez
Fantasy
476th
5/15/2017 6:14pm
SteezGeez wrote:
Mx286 wrote:
Dude his natural talent and ability is better. He just doesn't have the program. Give mookie a year with Alton and Red Bull KTM and Mookie will destroy. The guys speed is insane. His program and equipment is just lacking
RUTCITY
5/15/2017 6:18pm
SteezGeez wrote:
Mx286 wrote:
SteezGeez wrote:
Dude his natural talent and ability is better. He just doesn't have the program. Give mookie a year with Alton and Red Bull KTM and Mookie...
Dude his natural talent and ability is better. He just doesn't have the program. Give mookie a year with Alton and Red Bull KTM and Mookie will destroy. The guys speed is insane. His program and equipment is just lacking
You must not know of the
"Marv-Attack" from his European days.

He has a couple of titles that Mookie doesn't have. As well as some SX class wins that Mookie also doesn't have.

Still love Malcolm - Aldon could probably change some things.
SteezGeez
Fantasy
476th
5/15/2017 6:21pm
Mx286 wrote:
SteezGeez wrote:
Dude his natural talent and ability is better. He just doesn't have the program. Give mookie a year with Alton and Red Bull KTM and Mookie...
RUTCITY wrote:
You must not know of the "Marv-Attack" from his European days. He has a couple of titles that Mookie doesn't have. As well as some SX...
You must not know of the

He has a couple of titles that Mookie doesn't have. As well as some SX class wins that Mookie also doesn't have.

Not only having Aldon but having a top level factory bike. Honestly for just going out and racing off of pure talent without a real program he did great. Coop did better but he has Gareth to train him and a factory bike. Mookie has neither.
etccb
5/15/2017 6:23pm
Too bad you cant make him want it more. He could be a level up easy if he would put in the work the other top guys do.
yak651
Fantasy
214th
5/15/2017 6:27pm
SteezGeez wrote:
Mx286 wrote:
SteezGeez wrote:
Ha ha, doesn't have the program?! He had every resource growing up to make it, just didn't desire it. Don't blame him, I would rather have fun than bust my azz and risking my life if you didn't have to.
jeffro503
5/15/2017 6:28pm
SteezGeez wrote:
No dude. Just....no.
Feldspar
5/15/2017 6:54pm
Preparing for Straight Rhythm with James.
Mx286
5/15/2017 7:16pm
SteezGeez wrote:
Mx286 wrote:
SteezGeez wrote:
Don't get me wrong he's talented and I get that, but not on Marvin's level. Marvin is one of the most skilled technical riders I've ever seen. Outdoors he's not in the same ballpark as Marvin even if he had a good program and factory bike.
cali11
5/15/2017 7:26pm
Mx286 wrote:
SteezGeez wrote:
RUTCITY wrote:
You must not know of the "Marv-Attack" from his European days. He has a couple of titles that Mookie doesn't have. As well as some SX...
You must not know of the

When was the last time Marve raced GPs? Anyways having a titke over Malcolm dosent really mean shit. Malcolm has pure talent. Not saying Marve dosent. But I agree, Malcolm on a better bike & get him in race shape & he would be a top 3 guy. Dude has the skil. People like to knock him, but he is fucking fast!
cali11
5/15/2017 7:29pm
Mx286 wrote:
SteezGeez wrote:
Mx286 wrote:
Don't get me wrong he's talented and I get that, but not on Marvin's level. Marvin is one of the most skilled technical riders I've ever...
Don't get me wrong he's talented and I get that, but not on Marvin's level. Marvin is one of the most skilled technical riders I've ever seen. Outdoors he's not in the same ballpark as Marvin even if he had a good program and factory bike.
Can't agree with you on that. You guys act like he has won a bunch of US titles. What US tiltes does he have that Malcolm dosent have? Plus Marve been around a long time. I remember him racing GPs in like 2009!
Mx286
5/15/2017 7:56pm
cali11 wrote:
Can't agree with you on that. You guys act like he has won a bunch of US titles. What US tiltes does he have that Malcolm...
Can't agree with you on that. You guys act like he has won a bunch of US titles. What US tiltes does he have that Malcolm dosent have? Plus Marve been around a long time. I remember him racing GPs in like 2009!
I don't get what you are saying? Never mentioned titles and has nothing to do with it? Malcom has raw talent yes and lots of potential, but outdoors not even close to Marvin.
bents
Fantasy
710th
5/15/2017 8:37pm
Are some of you cats on crack? Put down the pipe kids. Malcolm's fitness was lacking for sx and he had nothing but time on his hands to get ready, and it showed, every weekend. And now some of you think he is going to show up for a couple of rounds on his own to possibly get a second tier ride for the season? Come on. Input equals output, and that pretty much sums up Malcolm. You can lead the horse to water but you can't make him drink.
cali11
5/15/2017 8:55pm
cali11 wrote:
Can't agree with you on that. You guys act like he has won a bunch of US titles. What US tiltes does he have that Malcolm...
Mx286 wrote:
I don't get what you are saying? Never mentioned titles and has nothing to do with it? Malcom has raw talent yes and lots of potential...
I don't get what you are saying? Never mentioned titles and has nothing to do with it? Malcom has raw talent yes and lots of potential, but outdoors not even close to Marvin.
When was the last time you seen Stew race a 450 in MX?

Post a reply to: Will Malcolm be at Hangtown?

The Latest