Will Hahn F1

ML512
Fantasy
45th
4/29/2016 5:56pm
MXMattii wrote:
I think that Will knows that his career is done. I mean, why Kawasaki was hiring him above other, less injury prone riders, was beyond me...
I think that Will knows that his career is done. I mean, why Kawasaki was hiring him above other, less injury prone riders, was beyond me. But the Green people extended his career with two years. Good for him, I hope he made a nice living, but now it is time to do something els, to make sure he won't become a crippled.

And I think that making Ricciardo do all his training exercises the right way like the professors scheduled it, is a nice way to make your living.
You're winning! Winning at being a keyboard warrior!
MXMattii
4/29/2016 6:15pm
MXMattii wrote:
I think that Will knows that his career is done. I mean, why Kawasaki was hiring him above other, less injury prone riders, was beyond me...
I think that Will knows that his career is done. I mean, why Kawasaki was hiring him above other, less injury prone riders, was beyond me. But the Green people extended his career with two years. Good for him, I hope he made a nice living, but now it is time to do something els, to make sure he won't become a crippled.

And I think that making Ricciardo do all his training exercises the right way like the professors scheduled it, is a nice way to make your living.
ML512 wrote:
You're winning! Winning at being a keyboard warrior!
You guys all like Wilbur, I understand he's a nice lad. But put those feelings aside and tell me that I'm lying. The last 5 seasons.

2011: No Supercross appearance and No full season of Motocross.
2012: No full Supercross Season (SXW:4/9) - Full MX Season
2013: Full Supercross Season - No Full MX Season (14/24 Heats)
2014: No full Supercross Season (11/17) - No MX appearance
2015: No Supercross punts scored (Crashed Anaheim1) - No full MX Season (14/24 Heats)
2016: No full SX Season (7/17)

When he was healthy he won a championship, but the fact is that he is injured more often then healthy.
brakecheck
4/29/2016 6:24pm
Whitey wrote:
Maybe its because Lewis comes across as a complete pompous twat. haha

A bit of humility goes a long way.
Exactly !
Jrewing
4/29/2016 6:44pm
MXMattii wrote:
You guys all like Wilbur, I understand he's a nice lad. But put those feelings aside and tell me that I'm lying. The last 5 seasons...
You guys all like Wilbur, I understand he's a nice lad. But put those feelings aside and tell me that I'm lying. The last 5 seasons.

2011: No Supercross appearance and No full season of Motocross.
2012: No full Supercross Season (SXW:4/9) - Full MX Season
2013: Full Supercross Season - No Full MX Season (14/24 Heats)
2014: No full Supercross Season (11/17) - No MX appearance
2015: No Supercross punts scored (Crashed Anaheim1) - No full MX Season (14/24 Heats)
2016: No full SX Season (7/17)

When he was healthy he won a championship, but the fact is that he is injured more often then healthy.
I agree with you. He wasn't factory rider level when he scored that ride.

The Shop

HenryA
4/30/2016 4:39am
Rowlands wrote:
Fair enough, perhaps I am just biased because he is a fellow countryman. To me Rosberg is just a tad miserable and quite up his own...
Fair enough, perhaps I am just biased because he is a fellow countryman.

To me Rosberg is just a tad miserable and quite up his own ass.
Vetal is a little cry baby.

Of course this is only based on what I see on TV. I love it when the camera shows then drivers in the box just before the podium it looks so awkward in there haha
4/30/2016 1:00pm
i'm a fan of the youngsters they bring a lot of new live in there Jos verstappen and Stoffel Vandoorne i like what they bring too the races

Post a reply to: Will Hahn F1

The Latest