Will FIM and Luongo have any penalty for Herlings?

500guy
5/8/2016 6:01pm Edited Date/Time 5/10/2016 9:31pm
That post race interview with the F bomb seems to befuddle the announcer, doesn't bother me at all, just wondering if they have a conduct code or anything ?
|
scott_nz
Fantasy
597th
5/8/2016 6:16pm
500guy wrote:
That post race interview with the F bomb seems to befuddle the announcer, doesn't bother me at all, just wondering if they have a conduct code...
That post race interview with the F bomb seems to befuddle the announcer, doesn't bother me at all, just wondering if they have a conduct code or anything ?
BT never got fined, so doubt Herlings will,

also the rest of the world does not get offended as easily as the US on this sort of thing,
Money
5/8/2016 7:49pm
Where's a video of it?
MotoX85
5/8/2016 8:46pm
I'm so sick of hearing about that little whiny ass bitch. All he does is cry about everything, go race with the men if you don't like it. Seriously disappointed in KTM for sandbagging the tiddler class. To the guy who said that the world doesn't get offended like the Americans do, horseshit, been around the world numerous times. In no country is this word acceptable on tv. And if we are so sensitive than I guess you can stop showing it on American tv then. Next time plant his ass Seewer.
BobPA
5/8/2016 9:04pm
MotoX85 wrote:
I'm so sick of hearing about that little whiny ass bitch. All he does is cry about everything, go race with the men if you don't...
I'm so sick of hearing about that little whiny ass bitch. All he does is cry about everything, go race with the men if you don't like it. Seriously disappointed in KTM for sandbagging the tiddler class. To the guy who said that the world doesn't get offended like the Americans do, horseshit, been around the world numerous times. In no country is this word acceptable on tv. And if we are so sensitive than I guess you can stop showing it on American tv then. Next time plant his ass Seewer.
Do a few push ups and relax

The Shop

kzizok
Fantasy
1859th
5/8/2016 9:17pm Edited Date/Time 5/8/2016 9:20pm
I guess Im confused. This happened a couple of years ago?

Why would it be appropriate to punish for a rule infraction in the present?
Tpog496
5/8/2016 9:27pm
scott_nz wrote:
BT never got fined, so doubt Herlings will, also the rest of the world does not get offended as easily as the US on this sort...

also the rest of the world does not get offended as easily as the US on this sort of thing,
That's offensive to say. LaughingLaughing
shanes
5/8/2016 9:41pm
scott_nz wrote:
BT never got fined, so doubt Herlings will, also the rest of the world does not get offended as easily as the US on this sort...

Tpog496 wrote:
That's offensive to say. LaughingLaughing
you guys don't want to go to Australia then F--k and c--t are the 2 main words used to make up a sentence
5/8/2016 10:27pm Edited Date/Time 5/8/2016 10:28pm
I hope smurf face sewer boi and his patron will be fined for almost crashing Herlings on big jump.
Plugga
5/8/2016 10:37pm
shanes wrote:
you guys don't want to go to Australia then F--k and c--t are the 2 main words used to make up a sentence
F--k off c--t! TongueLaughing
5/8/2016 10:39pm
Strange, vitards usually lose their mind when someone gets cross jumped in SX, anyone would think Herlings ruffles feathers around here...
5/8/2016 11:31pm
MotoX85 wrote:
I'm so sick of hearing about that little whiny ass bitch. All he does is cry about everything, go race with the men if you don't...
You never watched dutch tv Grinning
jemcee
5/8/2016 11:35pm
shanes wrote:
We use them as commas haha
mxmasta
Fantasy
651st
5/8/2016 11:57pm Edited Date/Time 5/9/2016 12:03am
MotoX85 wrote:
EnvyMedia wrote:
You never watched dutch tv Grinning
Junge!!

Aryen
5/9/2016 12:13am
We could expect some crybaby to start a thread like this.

Man up bitches.
mmcmx
5/9/2016 12:53am Edited Date/Time 5/9/2016 2:21am
Damn I just watched the race. Awesome riding for both guys. What a shame Jeffrey's actions at the end of the race,
I understand you don't think properly with a 200 heart rate but he needs to reflect on those things.
chuckdavies
5/9/2016 1:33am
MotoX85 wrote:
And i'm so sick of hearing about people moaning about Herlings being in MX2! He made his reasons clear early this season as to why - get over it!
RG1
5/9/2016 2:24am
Yeah I'm sure they're going to give him a penalty for something he did four years ago Grinning

It's so funny though, flash back not even a year to the Washougal national, and Webb moans like f**k about Musquin on the podium and actually says he's going to take Musquin out, and the reaction of most on here is that he's cool as crap because he doesn't give a fuck and he's not afraid to say what he thinks. Herlings just says he feels Seewer was riding dangerously and he's the biggest douche going Whistling
DonM
5/9/2016 4:22am
RG1 wrote:
Yeah I'm sure they're going to give him a penalty for something he did four years ago :lol: It's so funny though, flash back not even...
Yeah I'm sure they're going to give him a penalty for something he did four years ago Grinning

It's so funny though, flash back not even a year to the Washougal national, and Webb moans like f**k about Musquin on the podium and actually says he's going to take Musquin out, and the reaction of most on here is that he's cool as crap because he doesn't give a fuck and he's not afraid to say what he thinks. Herlings just says he feels Seewer was riding dangerously and he's the biggest douche going Whistling
I sure don't remember Webb verbally going after DeCoster and blaming him...
RG1
5/9/2016 4:24am
RG1 wrote:
Yeah I'm sure they're going to give him a penalty for something he did four years ago :lol: It's so funny though, flash back not even...

DonM wrote:
Webb has never had anything to do with Decoster
ATKpilot99
5/9/2016 4:27am
When Herlings does move to MX1 it will be interesting to see how he deals with the pressure of being challenged at every race by multiple competitors .
DonM
5/9/2016 4:28am
RG1 wrote:

DonM wrote:
RG1 wrote:
Maybe you missed Herlings interview after the podium where he made the comment that Everts told his rider to do it.
Flip109
5/9/2016 4:33am
ATKpilot99 wrote:
When Herlings does move to MX1 it will be interesting to see how he deals with the pressure of being challenged at every race by multiple...
When Herlings does move to MX1 it will be interesting to see how he deals with the pressure of being challenged at every race by multiple competitors .
Lots more fucks on the tv for sure Laughing
RG1
5/9/2016 4:37am
DonM wrote:
RG1 wrote:
DonM wrote:
Maybe you missed Herlings interview after the podium where he made the comment that Everts told his rider to do it.
No I saw it. But Herlings and Everts have history from when they were both at KTM, which is what made Herlings say what he did. Webb and Decoster have never had anything to do with each other, so why would Webb say anything about him?
downard254
5/9/2016 4:41am Edited Date/Time 5/9/2016 4:41am
shanes wrote:
And word to the wise, NEVER, and I mean never use those two words directed at a woman. It WILL be game on bitches.
WoohooShockedAngry

Go ahead, tell me I'm wrong.
DonM
5/9/2016 4:44am
RG1 wrote:
DonM wrote:
RG1 wrote:
No I saw it. But Herlings and Everts have history from when they were both at KTM, which is what made Herlings say what he did...
No I saw it. But Herlings and Everts have history from when they were both at KTM, which is what made Herlings say what he did. Webb and Decoster have never had anything to do with each other, so why would Webb say anything about him?
So I guess that makes it ok for Herlings to blame Everts...
RG1
5/9/2016 4:55am
DonM wrote:
So I guess that makes it ok for Herlings to blame Everts...
Is it okay? Probably not. Is it a big deal? Not really. Dude was pissed after a race and said something he probably shouldn't have. You all act like that's never happened before
kzizok
Fantasy
1859th
5/9/2016 6:11am Edited Date/Time 5/9/2016 6:11am
I sure hope this thread turns into a sandbagging Herlings thread. I just cant get enough of that topic.
wreckitrandy
5/9/2016 6:29am
The 250 class should be for kids that haven't learned how to cuss. Like my uncle told me once, 'If you're gonna talk to me like a man, I'll treat you like one.'....
davistld01
5/9/2016 6:51am Edited Date/Time 5/9/2016 6:57am
500guy wrote:
That post race interview with the F bomb seems to befuddle the announcer, doesn't bother me at all, just wondering if they have a conduct code...
scott_nz wrote:

They should. Ours is supposed to be a professional sport. You wouldn't hear any other professional competitor use that word in an interview that was to be broadcast to the general public. I know that Herlings had a big case of potty mouth several years ago, and I believe Everts jumped all over his young ass about it. I would have thought that he (Herlings) would have matured since then. Maybe not...

Post a reply to: Will FIM and Luongo have any penalty for Herlings?

The Latest