Will Alessi ride Utah?

Spat24
Fantasy
618th
Edited Date/Time 8/18/2014 12:42pm
Anyone know if 800 will be riding the last National?
|
8/17/2014 5:35pm
Spat24 wrote:
Highly doubt it. Cant see MCR doing a race that is associated with MX sports ever again lol
bobby397
8/17/2014 5:37pm
Saw on Tonys FB that the alessi's will never again ride a family owned series aka mxsports.
slipdog
8/17/2014 5:39pm
bobby397 wrote:
Saw on Tonys FB that the alessi's will never again ride a family owned series aka mxsports.
That's some hype I can believe in...
stantdm
8/17/2014 5:41pm
I bet that just breaks MX Sports heart.

The Shop

zippy895
8/17/2014 5:57pm
I wonder the family income is with team alessi in Canada vs US nationals from moto concepts.given the lesser per capita .
same,less....more?
could Canada of been job security.?
not my business to know exact details,but one must wonder why so adamant to avoid US.coombs didn't close the door on the clan.
ChrisB10
8/17/2014 6:04pm
So way to punish your kid because your ego/stubbornness. What a great guy.
Xeno
8/17/2014 6:58pm
bobby397 wrote:
Oh, that's interesting.
I wonder if Tony has realized that Supercross is owned by the Feld family?
enketchum
8/17/2014 7:31pm Edited Date/Time 8/17/2014 7:32pm
bobby397 wrote:
Xeno wrote:
Oh, that's interesting.
MXSports is a Daytona Motorsports Group entity, not owned by FELD. DMG is also not family owned, so he may not know what he is talking about anyway.

MCR has said they will never race another MXSports event. I heard it on the pulp show
TDeath21
8/17/2014 7:43pm
bobby397 wrote:
Is that because laser pointers aren't allowed?
enketchum
8/17/2014 11:18pm
THERE IS A DRUG RING INSIDE OF MXSPORTS!!!

FEDERAL MARSHALLS!!!

STEVE MATHIS!!!

CONTRACT !!!
JA946
8/17/2014 11:31pm
bobby397 wrote:
Xeno wrote:
Oh, that's interesting.
enketchum wrote:
MXSports is a Daytona Motorsports Group entity, not owned by FELD. DMG is also not family owned, so he may not know what he is talking...
MXSports is a Daytona Motorsports Group entity, not owned by FELD. DMG is also not family owned, so he may not know what he is talking about anyway.

MCR has said they will never race another MXSports event. I heard it on the pulp show
Just so I'm reading this right...

You're claiming MX sports is owned by DMG? (No, they're not, MXsports is owned by the coombs family)

DMG is owned by.....the france family, and they contract out the AMA nationals to MX sports.

Supercross is family owned as well....
BobbyM
8/18/2014 1:05am
Spat24 wrote:
Fucking shame... What was once a promising mx career has been cornholed consistently by the very man that should be looking out for mikes best interest. AFUCKINGMAZING!!
gharmon
8/18/2014 3:16am
Spat24 wrote:
BobbyM wrote:
Fucking shame... What was once a promising mx career has been cornholed consistently by the very man that should be looking out for mikes best interest...
Fucking shame... What was once a promising mx career has been cornholed consistently by the very man that should be looking out for mikes best interest. AFUCKINGMAZING!!
Yeah, it's amazing that Mike is as sane as he is considering how fucked up the gene pool he came from is. At least the gene pool on his dad's side. As a father myself it just doesn't make any sense.
ns503
8/18/2014 4:33am
I'd like to see Mike there.

I would like even more to see Colt45 there.
8/18/2014 5:09am
bobby397 wrote:
tony alessi- ruining his sons career since 2004..

its such a shame for mike- i think he would have been capable of alot more if it wasnt for the bullsh@t that seems to follow him round everywhere (beleive the hype etc)

with not long left of his career- maybe a move to gps would be an option for them in the near future? i'd like to see him race gps. Still a very good rider
ATKpilot99
8/18/2014 5:21am
Spat24 wrote:
BobbyM wrote:
Fucking shame... What was once a promising mx career has been cornholed consistently by the very man that should be looking out for mikes best interest...
And yet Mike chooses to stay associated with him as far as his career goes .
DC
8/18/2014 6:00am Edited Date/Time 8/18/2014 6:00am
I hope Mike (and Jeff) come back and race the nationals one day. I consider them both friends and, in Mike's case, still a very capable 450 MX rider and a contender wherever he goes. Their situation is just very complicated.

DC
MX Sports
brocster
8/18/2014 6:17am
bobby397 wrote:
What a hypocrite this guy is with the shenanigans his "family" has pulled...

The Mike's are the only ones suffering the consequences of the stupidity that surrounds them
davistld01
8/18/2014 6:58am
Spat24 wrote:
BobbyM wrote:
Tony Alessi has NEVER looked out for his sons best interest that I've seen. He has continually worked to live out his dream of being a MX champion vicariously through Mike, and never considering the ramifications for his actions or attitudes. Mike will be a non-threat for any championship until he takes off the rose colored "family loyalty" glasses, and grows nuts big enough to tell his father to take a hike. Actually, it's actually too late for that unless he's gunning for the New Zealand or another equally significant title.
Sully22
8/18/2014 7:31am Edited Date/Time 8/18/2014 7:36am
It's cool to see there are some people here in this post that can rise above it all, forget n forgive, bury the hatchet, or whatever....and then there the sad side of others out there with their stubbornness / ego that can't. In 10 - 20 years, maybe less, maybe more, there's a guy out there that's going to beat himself up over the decisions he made with his sons and their careers.....heck, maybe he currently does but just can't seem to let go. It's too bad he couldn't get out of his own way, stop making poor choices, and let his kids make it on their own.
davistld01
8/18/2014 8:13am Edited Date/Time 8/18/2014 8:15am
Sully22 wrote:
It's cool to see there are some people here in this post that can rise above it all, forget n forgive, bury the hatchet, or whatever....and...
It's cool to see there are some people here in this post that can rise above it all, forget n forgive, bury the hatchet, or whatever....and then there the sad side of others out there with their stubbornness / ego that can't. In 10 - 20 years, maybe less, maybe more, there's a guy out there that's going to beat himself up over the decisions he made with his sons and their careers.....heck, maybe he currently does but just can't seem to let go. It's too bad he couldn't get out of his own way, stop making poor choices, and let his kids make it on their own.
If Tony had one ounce of the reality of the damage he has done to his sons career...and truly loved him, he would surely step aside and let Mike be his own man. The problem, as you note...is that he doesn't see it, or won't man up and admit it.

Then again, maybe Mike can't be his own man at this stage of the game.
mikem
8/18/2014 8:35am
Just to throw my 2 cents in, Mike Alessi has been nothing but a class act here in Canada this summer. Surprisingly well spoken on the microphone, humble, thankful to the fans, great with the kids and the media. Respectful of his competition (namely Facciotti) He spent two weeks on the break riding local tracks hanging out with moto families and kids. He seemed to have time for anyone who wanted to speak with him and he's and extremely good rider. He never tried any bullshit take out moves to my knowledge and has conducted himself admirably throughout. I can't see why anyone wouldn't be a fan. I certainly am and i hope he comes back next year.
MxKing809
Fantasy
334th
8/18/2014 8:40am Edited Date/Time 8/18/2014 8:40am
Not going to cry over spilled milk, but can you guys imagine if Mike raced the outdoors along with a healthy Davi and Poto? There would be 7 guys all gunning for the win.
8/18/2014 9:02am
Xeno wrote:
Oh, that's interesting.
enketchum wrote:
MXSports is a Daytona Motorsports Group entity, not owned by FELD. DMG is also not family owned, so he may not know what he is talking...

JA946 wrote:
Just so I'm reading this right... You're claiming MX sports is owned by DMG? (No, they're not, MXsports is owned by the coombs family) DMG is...
Just so I'm reading this right...

You're claiming MX sports is owned by DMG? (No, they're not, MXsports is owned by the coombs family)

DMG is owned by.....the france family, and they contract out the AMA nationals to MX sports.

Supercross is family owned as well....
This!!
danman
8/18/2014 9:03am
I'd love to see him line up. Why wouldn't anyone? that just adds to the competition and excitement.
davistld01
8/18/2014 9:06am
mikem wrote:
Just to throw my 2 cents in, Mike Alessi has been nothing but a class act here in Canada this summer. Surprisingly well spoken on the...
Just to throw my 2 cents in, Mike Alessi has been nothing but a class act here in Canada this summer. Surprisingly well spoken on the microphone, humble, thankful to the fans, great with the kids and the media. Respectful of his competition (namely Facciotti) He spent two weeks on the break riding local tracks hanging out with moto families and kids. He seemed to have time for anyone who wanted to speak with him and he's and extremely good rider. He never tried any bullshit take out moves to my knowledge and has conducted himself admirably throughout. I can't see why anyone wouldn't be a fan. I certainly am and i hope he comes back next year.
Mike Alessi IS a class act. But, it's never been about Mike. He is humble to a fault, great with fans & the media...and a very fast young man on a dirt scooter. If there was a "Team Mike" instead of a "Team Tony's Ego", I believe we'd already have seen Mike with one US championship by now. But...just my thinking.
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
8/18/2014 9:17am
Your attention, please.

While some of you are piling on Tony, consider that some of the stuff you're posting is sounding just as crazy or obnoxious as what you're accusing him of.
Brent
8/18/2014 9:58am
I just have to think of where mike could ride after the MCR deal is over?

Post a reply to: Will Alessi ride Utah?

The Latest