Wil Hahn

toddh
Edited Date/Time 8/5/2014 2:36pm
Anybody know what he is doing for next year?
|
IWreckALot
8/5/2014 11:53am
Is he not re-signed with Honda or was his deal just a one year deal?

Slightly unrelated, I think I saw his brother at a local track on Sunday. He was fast. He was running a Suzuki with the number 22 on it. Had an AMA sticker and Lucas Oil sticker on it also. He looked a LOT like Tommy but he was also smoking a cigarette. Made me doubt if it was really a pro rider or just a fast local.
davistld01
8/5/2014 12:08pm
IWreckALot wrote:
Is he not re-signed with Honda or was his deal just a one year deal? Slightly unrelated, I think I saw his brother at a local...

Slightly unrelated, I think I saw his brother at a local track on Sunday. He was fast. He was running a Suzuki with the number 22 on it. Had an AMA sticker and Lucas Oil sticker on it also. He looked a LOT like Tommy but he was also smoking a cigarette. Made me doubt if it was really a pro rider or just a fast local.
I don't know if he was ever officially a Team Honda rider...but had a deal (at least in the 2014 SX's) where he was under the Geico tent and ran their colors, but was on a factory Honda 450 for all practical purposes. Wilbur seems like a good dude, and I hope he lands on a good strong team & bike because he deserves it. He's fast and is pretty much non-BS.

And yeah...I don't see Tommy smoking a cigarette.
IWreckALot
8/5/2014 12:09pm
davistld01 wrote:
I don't know if he was ever officially a Team Honda rider...but had a deal (at least in the 2014 SX's) where he was under the...
I don't know if he was ever officially a Team Honda rider...but had a deal (at least in the 2014 SX's) where he was under the Geico tent and ran their colors, but was on a factory Honda 450 for all practical purposes. Wilbur seems like a good dude, and I hope he lands on a good strong team & bike because he deserves it. He's fast and is pretty much non-BS.

I didn't think he'd be smoking a cigarette either. That's why I was really questioning if it was him. He looked a lot like Tommy and was one of only a few dudes hucking a few of the bigger jumps. And he had the AMA sticker on his bike. I guess I need to look up what bike he was riding at the last national.
DownSouth
8/5/2014 12:14pm Edited Date/Time 8/5/2014 12:19pm
davistld01 wrote:
I don't know if he was ever officially a Team Honda rider...but had a deal (at least in the 2014 SX's) where he was under the...

IWreckALot wrote:
I didn't think he'd be smoking a cigarette either. That's why I was really questioning if it was him. He looked a lot like Tommy and...
I didn't think he'd be smoking a cigarette either. That's why I was really questioning if it was him. He looked a lot like Tommy and was one of only a few dudes hucking a few of the bigger jumps. And he had the AMA sticker on his bike. I guess I need to look up what bike he was riding at the last national.
Tommy has been on a Kawasaki #130 for Peer Brothers Racing at the last 2 nationals.

The Shop

MxKing809
Fantasy
315th
8/5/2014 12:21pm
Hahn's and Tomac's Hondas were so far different it was scary.
8/5/2014 1:04pm
IWreckALot wrote:
Is he not re-signed with Honda or was his deal just a one year deal? Slightly unrelated, I think I saw his brother at a local...

davistld01 wrote:

he didn't inhale.....
Cashmore
8/5/2014 2:20pm Edited Date/Time 8/5/2014 2:20pm
IWreckALot wrote:

Wasn't tommy. He's in cali with his brother
WhipMeister
Fantasy
4408th
8/5/2014 2:26pm
It was Joel Robert. You must have missed the shot of cognac.
cody331
8/5/2014 2:27pm
davistld01 wrote:

I'm 98% sure that Tomac's Geico Honda is the factory bike with team colors, and that Wil's was done in house until injury... I think there's another year on his contract, but I'm not sure.
Cashmore
8/5/2014 2:36pm
He will be on a new bike come A1. Geico is going back to a single 450 rider

Post a reply to: Wil Hahn

The Latest