Wil Hahn?

9/3/2014 12:28pm
Interesting if true. That leaves the 2nd RCH seat (if there is one) and maybe Suzuki (if they need one) and: Tickle, Pourcel, Weimer, Hill, Georke...
Interesting if true.

That leaves the 2nd RCH seat (if there is one) and maybe Suzuki (if they need one) and:
Tickle, Pourcel, Weimer, Hill, Georke, Metty, Mookie, maybe Baggett. Did I miss someone? That's a lot of guys without seats. Maybe a few other rides will show up from the new teams.
It is true.

Wink
9/3/2014 12:45pm Edited Date/Time 9/3/2014 12:46pm
Weimer has had a shitty time of it with injuries it's true (that last hit from mookie was scary shit) but FFS how long is a factory supposed to wait, when he has been on the track he's not been what I would expect and has actually had it handed to him by most riders who are supposedly classed below him. He's very blessed to have been kept on factory Kawi this long IMO, I hope he works it out but I just don't see it or think he is anywhere near where he was when winning in the 250 class. Maybe a small team with less options will help him light it up.

Somebody send Metty to the GP's , please. WoohooWoohoo although doubtful Sad

As for 377 etc, I don't see them struggling for rides.

Hahn get back soon !
9/3/2014 1:14pm
mxb2 wrote:
Factory kawy with davi.next year.
If you look at Kawis history, they usually structure their team with a designated #1 guy (Davi in SX), and a solid P5-P10 (Wil?) guy in support of him. Davi and Wil seems like a great pairing, as they are friends and get along very well. They spent most of their summer 2014 riding and racing MTBs together.
9/3/2014 1:15pm Edited Date/Time 9/3/2014 1:16pm
Not when you overvalue yourself. Then $$ walks. Where are all the people saying he should show up in a pickup if he wants to race...
Not when you overvalue yourself. Then $$ walks.
Where are all the people saying he should show up in a pickup if he wants to race so bad like they did James and Chad?
mxb2 wrote:
When did reed or stewart finish a series 4th or better and not have a ride the following year? Metty has 1 year left in canada...
When did reed or stewart finish a series 4th or better and not have a ride the following year? Metty has 1 year left in canada still. , so he s good either way, but usa series is more exposure and better talent imo.
IWreckALot wrote:
Reed and Stewart are in a different park than Weimer. Both of those guys have a rather large fan base whether or not they're winning and...
Reed and Stewart are in a different park than Weimer. Both of those guys have a rather large fan base whether or not they're winning and they both have more 450 titles. I'm a Weimer supporter. I'd love to see him find a way to build his own gig. He definitely had a few good rides here and there but he's definitely been plagued by injury.

I don't know about all the other injuries but the first one that comes to mind is Tomac cross jumping at A1. Not much Weimer could have done about that except get a different start.
JW has had tons of injuries... and he has often, by his own admission, come back to early because of the pressure he felt...which then created more problems...more crashes, etc. He is a good guy, but is very hard on himself. That is tough when you have rotten luck.

The Shop

Post a reply to: Wil Hahn?

The Latest