Why isn't this thief in jail?

Radical
Fantasy
2384th
11/29/2014 1:13pm
Looks like there are multiple warrants out for his arrest. Why then would Monster sponsor him?
Flatliner
11/29/2014 1:13pm
Plenty of other good underwear companies. Screw ethika.

Monster should be doing their due dilegence before hiring a thief to pop wheelies.

Hes blatantly riding a stolen bike on video. Yea, it would be nice to arrest him but he's not stopping and cops can't run him over. And even getting this one guy off the street , there's countless more the exact same.
jleews6
11/29/2014 1:17pm
This stuff burns me up. I have a friend that bought a new 450 last year and the same day he got it they stole it right out of his truck.
I also have another friend that works in law enforcement in MD and he is into moto. He has said many times that the storage lot where they keep all the stolen bikes is so full that they are stacking bikes on top of each other. He said that 90% of them are recovered from Baltimore and that for every one that they confiscate there is two more on the street the next day.
ktm212
11/29/2014 1:19pm
chino's "sponsorlist" although the first two (monster and ethika seem to be the driving force)

Monster energy... http://www.monsterenergy.com/us/en/sports/motocross/#!

Ethika... SUPPORT@ETHIKA.COM

Pro Circuit.. info@procircuit.com

Alpinestar.. +1 (800) 438-2577 http://www.alpinestars.com/contact

Deft family.. Customer Service - customerservice@deftfamily.com
General Info - info@deftfamily.com

The Shop

jeffro503
11/29/2014 1:19pm
So far this is the only email I can find for Ethika >>> support@ethika.com

If anyone else has some good contact info for Monster and Go-Pro that would be great.

Sloan....you are good with words and are pretty intelligent when it comes to typing things up....would you mind putting up a letter for us?

We need a "all in one " post , with the letter and all the contact emails. Hope to get as many of you on board as possible. Because it doesn't sound like many people have paid attention to Mr day's pleads.
jeffro503
11/29/2014 1:20pm
Damn....212 pulled the holeshot on me!! Good goin' brother!
YZ125H1
11/29/2014 1:20pm
"Free Meek" on his instagram the irony in that statement Smile
cd0583
11/29/2014 1:25pm
He will pay. Obviously charges weren't pressed. What's 3k to CHINO! ?I don't condone their actions, but you gotta be impressed by his skills.
ktm212
11/29/2014 1:27pm Edited Date/Time 11/29/2014 1:41pm
jeffro503 wrote:
what really pissed me off is like a week after this happened he posted a picture with his "brand new" Cr250 on his instagram, not that I follow him but I found it. Well I posted on the picture that the bike was stolen from a friend of mine and that he was a low life to take it from a person who so positively supports our sport and an ex-marine, and the amount of hate messages I got back was incredible, that I have no proof and Im a hater/racist/cracker that hes a "real og" and all this crap. I fought the fight for awhile but arguing with a bunch of teenagers over social media can get really frustrating. Either way it sucks and I've written over a dozen emails to the companies listed above and never got a single response.
Uncle Tony
11/29/2014 1:28pm
Radical wrote:
Why aren't charged being pressed? That will get some attention to the problem.
jeffro503 wrote:
Someone else mentioned that he did indeed have warrants out for his arrest ( weather that is true or not I don't know ). And another...
Someone else mentioned that he did indeed have warrants out for his arrest ( weather that is true or not I don't know ). And another guy said that he had done the exact same thing to a couple other guys , as what he did to Mr day.....Stole their fucking bike!

How in the world is it possible to go out and break the law like that , brag about it online and you don't get in trouble? I don't get it.
Because the police are told too leave them alone unless they "the police" actually see them commit a crime, these thugs know the law, and the thug just rats out some dealers or some other bigger crime and gets off, that's the way it works with these guys, I was a victim of these animals, and yes I have a bone to pick, I will write letters, I explained my story in another thread an that was put in the dumgeon, now with some big companies listed here, I sure this thread will be deleted, sad
Flatliner
11/29/2014 1:29pm
cd0583 wrote:
He will pay. Obviously charges weren't pressed. What's 3k to CHINO! ?I don't condone their actions, but you gotta be impressed by his skills.
If he's so skilled he should be able to get a bike given by a " sponsor" or buy one with you know, the income from his job.

He's good at wheelies. Yippie.

If deft is giving him gloves I'll be pissed cause I wear deft and work for my possessions.
jeffro503
11/29/2014 1:35pm
jeffro503 wrote:
ktm212 wrote:
what really pissed me off is like a week after this happened he posted a picture with his "brand new" Cr250 on his instagram, not that...
what really pissed me off is like a week after this happened he posted a picture with his "brand new" Cr250 on his instagram, not that I follow him but I found it. Well I posted on the picture that the bike was stolen from a friend of mine and that he was a low life to take it from a person who so positively supports our sport and an ex-marine, and the amount of hate messages I got back was incredible, that I have no proof and Im a hater/racist/cracker that hes a "real og" and all this crap. I fought the fight for awhile but arguing with a bunch of teenagers over social media can get really frustrating. Either way it sucks and I've written over a dozen emails to the companies listed above and never got a single response.
Bud....can you get a hold of Mr Day? maybe have him chime in here with some facts on dates , ect? I'm with you guys 100%.

It's the off season and I think if we can all ban together here we can possibly do some good. Have a feeling it's going to get ugly , but I'm going after some of those youtube videos and it aint going to be pretty in what i say.
ktm212
11/29/2014 1:39pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Bud....can you get a hold of Mr Day? maybe have him chime in here with some facts on dates , ect? I'm with you guys 100%...
Bud....can you get a hold of Mr Day? maybe have him chime in here with some facts on dates , ect? I'm with you guys 100%.

It's the off season and I think if we can all ban together here we can possibly do some good. Have a feeling it's going to get ugly , but I'm going after some of those youtube videos and it aint going to be pretty in what i say.
I'm pretty sure hes foreign to vital but I'll see what he remembers
philG
11/29/2014 1:47pm
cd0583 wrote:
No , i haven't , but i will be fucking impressed by anyone that can sideswipe him in a 4x4..

McCassey needs calling out on this on twitter... anyone follow him on know his handle.

The rest can go via Email , but dont send it to info@ or whatever... find the top guy , mail Mitch Payton,, Nate Adams and tell them what we think , what is the point of promoting there stuff to people who can only steal .

consider it a duty to our sport .

Grizz
11/29/2014 1:56pm
Maybe it's time to barrage Monster and all the rest of the sponsors with e-mails telling them what their money is supporting, and include the video...
Maybe it's time to barrage Monster and all the rest of the sponsors with e-mails telling them what their money is supporting, and include the video of him riding the stolen bike. Once they reply, and maybe say their hands are tied, and will do nothing, we then start a campaign of public shame. The Internet is a powerful tool, you just have to know how to use it to your advantage. EvilCool
10's and 10's and 10's of motocross enthusiast would probably be taken very seriously.

News flash, monster doesn't give a flying fuck who they are sending money to as long as they get a logo somewhere in every popular Instagram picture etc.
Grizz
11/29/2014 1:59pm
cd0583 wrote:
Solid plan. Just steal bikes and pay for them IF you get caught. Genius!
LoudLove
11/29/2014 2:00pm
From the grave Don Domokos gives Lil Chino a very boney "thumbs up"...
SLAPAHO
Fantasy
609th
11/29/2014 2:04pm
LoudLove wrote:
is that Doug's brother?
jeffro503
11/29/2014 2:04pm
LoudLove wrote:
Should be giving him the middle finger....and I'm pretty sure that's what DD would be doing right about now. That thief is a disgrace to anyone who throws a leg over a dirtbike.
GoonSquad250x
Fantasy
4018th
11/29/2014 2:07pm
Flatliner wrote:
I'd like to get some conformation about the sponsor issue. If any of those companies associate with a bike stealing pos like that I'd never ever...
I'd like to get some conformation about the sponsor issue. If any of those companies associate with a bike stealing pos like that I'd never ever spend my money on them again. I'm very , very surprised any legitimate business let alone giants like go pro and monster would associate with this guy.
mnomis484 wrote:
Well, he does wheelies at some Supercross races (which are sponsored by Monster) for show, so i do think that they Sponsor him in some way.
Yea, he did that 2 years ago at the Atlanta SX & I was kinda surprised they had him doing one of the intermission bits. He was just riding wheelies back & fourth down the start straight. It was pretty boring & non-entertaining. I'm not sure how he gets that gig/$$ being the face of that culture that sensationalizes breaking the law on dirtbikes while putting the very sport Monster promotes in a bad light w/ its core fans. One can only guess who's bright idea it was at Monster to book this guy, but I can guess it was probably some young, progressive liberal that thought this is the new, cool trend in core moto...Dry
scooter5002
11/29/2014 2:22pm
Maybe it's time to barrage Monster and all the rest of the sponsors with e-mails telling them what their money is supporting, and include the video...
Maybe it's time to barrage Monster and all the rest of the sponsors with e-mails telling them what their money is supporting, and include the video of him riding the stolen bike. Once they reply, and maybe say their hands are tied, and will do nothing, we then start a campaign of public shame. The Internet is a powerful tool, you just have to know how to use it to your advantage. EvilCool
Grizz wrote:
10's and 10's and 10's of motocross enthusiast would probably be taken very seriously. News flash, monster doesn't give a flying fuck who they are sending...
10's and 10's and 10's of motocross enthusiast would probably be taken very seriously.

News flash, monster doesn't give a flying fuck who they are sending money to as long as they get a logo somewhere in every popular Instagram picture etc.
Therein lies the problem Grizz, instead of actually deciding to be part of this, and possibly effecting some change, you mock what could be a good effort. As long as people say "who gives a fuck, nothing will change", well, nothing will change. All you have to do is get the attention of the right people, and things can happen.
GD2
Fantasy
1081st
11/29/2014 2:24pm
UpTiTe
Fantasy
4109th
11/29/2014 2:28pm
cd0583 wrote:
Impressed by what skill? Riding a wheely? I'm double that douche's age and I can do everything he is doing and I never stole a bike to do it. The kids is a thief pos that I'd love to run across one time.
Falcon
Fantasy
856th
11/29/2014 2:40pm Edited Date/Time 11/29/2014 2:43pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Does anyone here have the ability to be able to record some of those youtube videos? I have a feeling they will get pulled.....but who knows...
Does anyone here have the ability to be able to record some of those youtube videos? I have a feeling they will get pulled.....but who knows? I'm sure the cops know about it....they just haven't done anything.
I downloaded them and I'm waiting for my Photobucket to update. I'll post them here when they are finished.

11/29/2014 2:44pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Does anyone here have the ability to be able to record some of those youtube videos? I have a feeling they will get pulled.....but who knows...
Does anyone here have the ability to be able to record some of those youtube videos? I have a feeling they will get pulled.....but who knows? I'm sure the cops know about it....they just haven't done anything.
For any YouTube video you want to download, go to the (long) address and type "ss" in the address bar directly before "youtube" and then hit return. You should be able to download it then.
jeffro503
11/29/2014 2:45pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Falcon wrote:
I downloaded them and I'm waiting for my Photobucket to update. I'll post them here when they are finished.

Very cool! So you will have them saved correct? How did you do that and what program does a guy use to do it?

I just have this feeling that once lil chica figures out that there is a bunch f dudes in the MX community hounding him for his wrong doings....they'll pull the videos.
11/29/2014 2:45pm
The fastest free YouTube Downloader

YouTube.com is the most popular video hosting resource and the third most popular website in the world. The success of this project owes to its convenience but the latter is limited when trying to download video from YouTube for free. Not every video can be saved using common methods.

SaveFrom.net presents the fastest ways to download videos from YouTube, providing the best quality of the videos saved from YouTube. Try it once and you will agree that this is the most convenient YouTube video downloader you ever used!

1st way:
being on YouTube.com simply add "ss" to the video URL in order to start the default YouTube downloader:
http://ssyoutube.com/watch?v=YOcmSsBfafg

2nd way:
being on the website where the video is posted add "sfrom.net/" or "savefrom.net/" before the webpage URL address, for example:
Falcon
Fantasy
856th
11/29/2014 2:47pm
convert2mp3.net is the service I use. (Also a 3rd party.)

You have to download a plugin for the browser and it adds a "download" button to YouTube and Vimeo videos.

Post a reply to: Why isn't this thief in jail?

The Latest