Why isn't this thief in jail?

jeffro503
11/29/2014 11:35am Edited Date/Time 11/6/2015 9:05pm
So I just read in another thread the story about how this lil chino douchebag steals this bike....then posts videos of himself riding wheelies through town. No negative comments on his youtube videos , no arrest has been made and it seems he is still in possession of the stolen bike. I'm not even going to write on a public message board what I would do to this guy if I caught him.....I'll just say it wouldn't be good for him. What a piece of shit.

Then to top it off.....he has " sponsors"?? Monster Energy, GoPro, Ethika , ect.......Why?

The story >>> http://www.blacksheepmx.com/latest-bs/time-time-18-and-life-in-chino

The video ( or one of many anyways )

|
scooter5002
11/29/2014 11:40am
Welcome to the modern world, where douchebags like this are glorified, and applauded, for standing up to "The Man". In light of the recent actions in Ferguson, his "hero worship" status will only be elevated amongst some. Sad, but true.
hvaughn88
11/29/2014 11:40am
I read that too. I'll say this, if it's true those companies sponsor/associate with him, then I won't be purchasing a thing from them. Of course it won't matter, but at least I know I won't be contributing to them.
Grizz
11/29/2014 11:43am
No way is it that easy to get a new dirt bike? Why the hell do I always take cash with me!
jeffro503
11/29/2014 11:48am
hvaughn88 wrote:
I read that too. I'll say this, if it's true those companies sponsor/associate with him, then I won't be purchasing a thing from them. Of course...
I read that too. I'll say this, if it's true those companies sponsor/associate with him, then I won't be purchasing a thing from them. Of course it won't matter, but at least I know I won't be contributing to them.
" If it's true ".....you're right....I won't ever spend a penny on any of their products and I'll detour as many people as I can away from them.

Lil Chino is riding the bike that still has the guys website ( the owners! ) all over it.

What cracked me up was this " talented " dipshit got invited to a track....and could barely make it around. Aint nothing like riding wheelies on pavement....bro. I wish no ill will towards the kid ( except an ass beating by the previous owner of the bike ) and some good time in the pokey.

I'm seriously thankful nobody has stolen my stuff. Because I seriously don't know what I would do if I rolled up on some douche that was riding my stolen bike. Like I said...it wouldn't be good.

The Shop

newmann
11/29/2014 11:58am
Hangin with his homie .

ktm212
11/29/2014 12:14pm
Actually that bike that is the screenshot of the video, the white cr250 with "Exxtreme" graphics is a personal friend and sponsor of mines bike that was stolen from him. This is a subject I feel very strongly about for this reason, "Lil Chino" stole the bike when my sponsor was asked to deliver the bike to sell it. I get he was slightly naive driving to an town outside Baltimore to sell it but that isn't the point, the point is that he stole the bike from one of the nicest, most helpful, supportive guys in the sport. It really pisses me off on the backlash I've received from the MX community for standing against these guys. I'm 23, but these figgen kids that think these guys are so cool don't understand why I protest these guys, getting internet-famous by stealing bikes from people who are trying to help us privateers (he helps mulitple Pros/Amateurs/WMX racers) get to the races. Also I will not support the companies that actually sponsor these guys, Monster mainly, that they have these guys to SUPERCROSSES TO DO WHEELIES AND BURN OUTS !? I tried to say something to anyone I can find at Monster when the were at MetLife stadium for the supercross to ask why the hell these guys are being worshiped and was blown off repeatedly. This madness has to stop, we need to get ahold of this before it gets even worse.

If you wanna check out www.exxtrememxreview.com you can see the bike on the homepage and a wanted ad.

Its a real shame what these companies are willing to do to support these guys in our sport, you arent welcome!
Uncle Tony
11/29/2014 12:22pm
newmann wrote:
Hangin with his homie . [img]http://www.blacksheepmx.com/uploads/4/0/5/2/40527313/7159518_orig.png[/img]
Hangin with his homie .

Is that Malcolm McCassey?
erikcrvjl
11/29/2014 12:24pm
ktm212 wrote:
Actually that bike that is the screenshot of the video, the white cr250 with "Exxtreme" graphics is a personal friend and sponsor of mines bike that...
Actually that bike that is the screenshot of the video, the white cr250 with "Exxtreme" graphics is a personal friend and sponsor of mines bike that was stolen from him. This is a subject I feel very strongly about for this reason, "Lil Chino" stole the bike when my sponsor was asked to deliver the bike to sell it. I get he was slightly naive driving to an town outside Baltimore to sell it but that isn't the point, the point is that he stole the bike from one of the nicest, most helpful, supportive guys in the sport. It really pisses me off on the backlash I've received from the MX community for standing against these guys. I'm 23, but these figgen kids that think these guys are so cool don't understand why I protest these guys, getting internet-famous by stealing bikes from people who are trying to help us privateers (he helps mulitple Pros/Amateurs/WMX racers) get to the races. Also I will not support the companies that actually sponsor these guys, Monster mainly, that they have these guys to SUPERCROSSES TO DO WHEELIES AND BURN OUTS !? I tried to say something to anyone I can find at Monster when the were at MetLife stadium for the supercross to ask why the hell these guys are being worshiped and was blown off repeatedly. This madness has to stop, we need to get ahold of this before it gets even worse.

If you wanna check out www.exxtrememxreview.com you can see the bike on the homepage and a wanted ad.

Its a real shame what these companies are willing to do to support these guys in our sport, you arent welcome!
You're friends with Mr. Day?
ktm212
11/29/2014 12:27pm
erikcrvjl wrote:
You're friends with Mr. Day?
yeah, he helps me out more then I could ever ask
scooter5002
11/29/2014 12:28pm
Maybe it's time to barrage Monster and all the rest of the sponsors with e-mails telling them what their money is supporting, and include the video of him riding the stolen bike. Once they reply, and maybe say their hands are tied, and will do nothing, we then start a campaign of public shame. The Internet is a powerful tool, you just have to know how to use it to your advantage. EvilCool
scooter5002
11/29/2014 12:30pm Edited Date/Time 11/29/2014 12:31pm
newmann wrote:
Hangin with his homie . [img]http://www.blacksheepmx.com/uploads/4/0/5/2/40527313/7159518_orig.png[/img]
Hangin with his homie .

Uncle Tony wrote:
Is that Malcolm McCassey?
No idea who that is, but he is as big a piece of shit as that little bike stealing, wheelie pooping on the street, thug we are bitching about. You can't tell me he is oblivious to this shitheads history and modus operandi.
jeffro503
11/29/2014 12:43pm
I think Scooter is right......I think we as a group need to start sending a message here. Most of us can't do much from 1000's of miles away....but sending letters to Monster , ect....on top of maybe busting the kids balls on the youtube shit....would be a good start.

The crime would NOT be saying something , and NOT supporting Mr day and others that nobody seems o be listening to.
jeffro503
11/29/2014 12:47pm
In fact....later this evening I'm writing a letter to those supposed sponsors. I'm bored and feel for Mr day.....so I'm going to bat for him.

One of the things I can not stand is a thief. Especially one that parades around and brags about it.
YZ125H1
11/29/2014 12:47pm Edited Date/Time 11/29/2014 12:50pm
ktm212 wrote:
yeah, he helps me out more then I could ever ask
One guy I know...we'll call him "Mr. Day"... was trying to sell a CR250 back in 2011, and arranged to meet a guy at what he was told was the guy's house. Mr. Day drove down there, unloaded the bike, and started going over the features and parts on the bike. He took the bike off the stand, and fired it up to show the potential buyer it was in perfect running condition. All standard procedure in selling a bike. That's when the guy that was supposed to be buying this bike, suddenly hops on the already running bike, and bolts.

Mr.Day is partly responsible for having his bike jacked. You never meet a seller at a location they choose especially around Baltimore. I have no clue where they met, but this is a scam that is commonly run down in Maryland to jack bikes. Even then why did he not request cash in hand before a test ride?

I'm not taking the side of the thief, but things could have been done to prevent the theft before it happened. May be the theft was meant to happen to put this guy on blast to show his true colors.

I just cant believe the audacity he has riding a stolen bike on a youtube video they did not even take the graphics off. Good for Mr. Day tracking down pictures and video proof of him riding stolen property. I cant even believe this scumbag is even sponsored people should be sending emails to his sponsors so they drop him.
Flatliner
11/29/2014 12:49pm Edited Date/Time 11/29/2014 1:02pm
I'd like to get some conformation about the sponsor issue. If any of those companies associate with a bike stealing pos like that I'd never ever spend my money on them again. I'm very , very surprised any legitimate business let alone giants like go pro and monster would associate with this guy.
Uncle Tony
11/29/2014 12:54pm
Well I will NEVER patronize any of those companies, jeffro503 I'm following your lead and writing these companies also
jeffro503
11/29/2014 12:59pm
Here is one of many that I found on his IG account........

mnomis484
11/29/2014 12:59pm
Flatliner wrote:
I'd like to get some conformation about the sponsor issue. If any of those companies associate with a bike stealing pos like that I'd never ever...
I'd like to get some conformation about the sponsor issue. If any of those companies associate with a bike stealing pos like that I'd never ever spend my money on them again. I'm very , very surprised any legitimate business let alone giants like go pro and monster would associate with this guy.
Well, he does wheelies at some Supercross races (which are sponsored by Monster) for show, so i do think that they Sponsor him in some way.
ktm212
11/29/2014 1:00pm
YZ125H1 wrote:
One guy I know...we'll call him "Mr. Day"... was trying to sell a CR250 back in 2011, and arranged to meet a guy at what he...
One guy I know...we'll call him "Mr. Day"... was trying to sell a CR250 back in 2011, and arranged to meet a guy at what he was told was the guy's house. Mr. Day drove down there, unloaded the bike, and started going over the features and parts on the bike. He took the bike off the stand, and fired it up to show the potential buyer it was in perfect running condition. All standard procedure in selling a bike. That's when the guy that was supposed to be buying this bike, suddenly hops on the already running bike, and bolts.

Mr.Day is partly responsible for having his bike jacked. You never meet a seller at a location they choose especially around Baltimore. I have no clue where they met, but this is a scam that is commonly run down in Maryland to jack bikes. Even then why did he not request cash in hand before a test ride?

I'm not taking the side of the thief, but things could have been done to prevent the theft before it happened. May be the theft was meant to happen to put this guy on blast to show his true colors.

I just cant believe the audacity he has riding a stolen bike on a youtube video they did not even take the graphics off. Good for Mr. Day tracking down pictures and video proof of him riding stolen property. I cant even believe this scumbag is even sponsored people should be sending emails to his sponsors so they drop him.
yeah that's him, like I said in my post; he was naive to the situation but think about it. Not being from the area and trying to sell a bike to what he thought was a fellow racer, for the most part, racer to racer there's a certain level of trust. It wasn't the smartest of moves and we joke to him about it regularly, but in no way shape or form should this be expected. He's driven 12 hours with me to nationals on a 2 day notice, hes a super nice and helpful person so didn't think twice about meeting someone to sell a bike, because it fairly common practice.
MX_Andrew83
11/29/2014 1:01pm
We should come up with a letter we can copy and paste, with a link to this video and that photo. Then we should all email it to any company that sponsors him
jeffro503
11/29/2014 1:02pm
Does anyone here have the ability to be able to record some of those youtube videos? I have a feeling they will get pulled.....but who knows? I'm sure the cops know about it....they just haven't done anything.
Radical
Fantasy
2321st
11/29/2014 1:04pm
Why aren't charged being pressed? That will get some attention to the problem.
jeffro503
11/29/2014 1:05pm
I'm not 100% sure they are.....but about 99% on the Ethika thing. Multiple pics with them and he got a freakin tattoo of it on his arm.

And I agree with what Andrew said above....we should get a formal letter typed up and have it posted here. So we can copy / paste it....and then bombard the shit out of those companies that he lists as sponsors.

Some of his newer pics show him on a Monster kawi 250 4 stroke.

God I hate these dudes!
kongols
11/29/2014 1:06pm
This is too easy...
jeffro503
11/29/2014 1:08pm
Radical wrote:
Why aren't charged being pressed? That will get some attention to the problem.
Someone else mentioned that he did indeed have warrants out for his arrest ( weather that is true or not I don't know ). And another guy said that he had done the exact same thing to a couple other guys , as what he did to Mr day.....Stole their fucking bike!

How in the world is it possible to go out and break the law like that , brag about it online and you don't get in trouble? I don't get it.
TriRacer27
Fantasy
42nd
11/29/2014 1:10pm
I'm down. Anyone know people at these companies or contact info, post it here and I'll send an email each and every day until they publicly denounce their association with lil chica.

Post a reply to: Why isn't this thief in jail?

The Latest