Why is nobody talking about...

davistld01
Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 7:51am
The takeout move Anderson put on Brayton the last lap????

Oh that's right...it didn't involve James Stewart.

My bad. Wink
|
jeffmc134
4/16/2016 3:57pm
I missed it live. Did it show on TV? I thought Brayton had an issue and dropped back about mid race.
colintrax
Fantasy
2342nd
4/16/2016 4:02pm
I have a feeling Brayton was pissing off Anderson and JA doesn't wait long to make a pass. If you don't let him get by he'll make his own way.
TV didn't show them battling at all until Anderson took him out, wish they would've.
level
4/16/2016 4:57pm Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 4:57pm
Anderson is a very aggressive rider and downright dirty at times. I would be scared to race against that guy to be honest. If you don't get out of his way he will just run your ass over.

The Shop

BobbyM
4/16/2016 4:59pm
level wrote:
Anderson is a very aggressive rider and downright dirty at times. I would be scared to race against that guy to be honest. If you don't...
Anderson is a very aggressive rider and downright dirty at times. I would be scared to race against that guy to be honest. If you don't get out of his way he will just run your ass over.
And that's the way it should be...
wreckitrandy
4/16/2016 5:03pm
level wrote:
Anderson is a very aggressive rider and downright dirty at times. I would be scared to race against that guy to be honest. If you don't...
BobbyM wrote:
Precisely.
4/16/2016 5:05pm
level wrote:
BobbyM wrote:
Precisely.
X3
Jimmy_Sloan
4/16/2016 5:08pm
davistld01 wrote:

My bad. Wink
You need stop crying and acting like everyone is unfair to James Stewart.
drmarkr
4/16/2016 5:22pm
level wrote:
BobbyM wrote:
C'mon Bobby.....what about his Safe Space.....?!?!?
Ing
4/16/2016 5:49pm
level wrote:
BobbyM wrote:
Precisely.
Yea let's just make it a roller derby event. Last man standing type of thing. How come Dungey or Roczen don't have to pass like JA? His move on Brayton was uncalled for. Especially at that point in the race.
davistld01
4/16/2016 5:52pm
davistld01 wrote:

My bad. Wink
You need stop crying and acting like everyone is unfair to James Stewart.
Sloan don't get it.
colintrax
Fantasy
2342nd
4/16/2016 5:55pm
Ing wrote:
Yea let's just make it a roller derby event. Last man standing type of thing. How come Dungey or Roczen don't have to pass like JA...
Yea let's just make it a roller derby event. Last man standing type of thing. How come Dungey or Roczen don't have to pass like JA? His move on Brayton was uncalled for. Especially at that point in the race.
If I remember correctly JA came out of turn 1 in 4th place, Brayton was in 3rd. Anderson took Brayton out on what? Lap 4? Long time to be stuck behind a guy you're clearly faster than.
crusty_xx
Fantasy
154th
4/16/2016 6:04pm
level wrote:
BobbyM wrote:
Did you actually watch the pass or just pull the pussification card right away?
That was one of the most idiotic passes all season.
What if Brayton had tried to jump the triple?
BobPA
4/16/2016 6:06pm
crusty_xx wrote:
Did you actually watch the pass or just pull the pussification card right away? That was one of the most idiotic passes all season. What if...
Did you actually watch the pass or just pull the pussification card right away?
That was one of the most idiotic passes all season.
What if Brayton had tried to jump the triple?
The what if card is ridiculous...

Aggressive pass, no harm no foul
crusty_xx
Fantasy
154th
4/16/2016 6:08pm
Ing wrote:
Yea let's just make it a roller derby event. Last man standing type of thing. How come Dungey or Roczen don't have to pass like JA...
colintrax wrote:
If I remember correctly JA came out of turn 1 in 4th place, Brayton was in 3rd. Anderson took Brayton out on what? Lap 4? Long...
If I remember correctly JA came out of turn 1 in 4th place, Brayton was in 3rd. Anderson took Brayton out on what? Lap 4? Long time to be stuck behind a guy you're clearly faster than.
He wasn't clearly faster at all...
After the pass he did one fast lap which was about 4 tenths quicker than what Brayton was doing. Then he kept doing the same laptimes as he did behind Brayton. That was the problem, he can't pass him because he's just slightly faster so he just does his dumb moves that are really getting old.
Piston Slap
Fantasy
2410th
4/16/2016 6:33pm
level wrote:
P!us, he was laying contrails down...everyone saw them
Old-Man
4/16/2016 6:37pm
level wrote:
BobbyM wrote:
Precisely.
Back in the 80-90's we call that "Lead, follow or get the Fck out of the way!"
Anymore the Pussy's run the boards here.
Old-Man
4/16/2016 6:39pm
Anderson races like I did Pieck too. My new favorite riders.
Ing
4/16/2016 6:58pm
Old-Man wrote:
Punctuation, use it.
worcsracer808
4/16/2016 7:00pm
Ing wrote:
colintrax wrote:
If I remember correctly JA came out of turn 1 in 4th place, Brayton was in 3rd. Anderson took Brayton out on what? Lap 4? Long...
crusty_xx wrote:
He wasn't clearly faster at all... After the pass he did one fast lap which was about 4 tenths quicker than what Brayton was doing. Then...
He wasn't clearly faster at all...
After the pass he did one fast lap which was about 4 tenths quicker than what Brayton was doing. Then he kept doing the same laptimes as he did behind Brayton. That was the problem, he can't pass him because he's just slightly faster so he just does his dumb moves that are really getting old.
yeah I like Anderson overall, but this year it seems like the guy can't make a pass that isn't dirty, like instead of doing a clean pass he will ram his wheel in super early when he's not even close or just full on take people all the way out (sometimes twice...cole seely comes to mind) just kind of a cheap way to race but whatever works I guess.
worcsracer808
4/16/2016 7:03pm
Also why is no one talking about Villopoto wearing Red Bull Shirts with a Dungey hat on, seems like even he's a fan these days hahah Wink

Old-Man
4/16/2016 7:05pm
Old-Man wrote:
Ing wrote:
Punctuation, use it.
FUCK OFF...Obey it!

You dicks can be Dicks somewhere else.
TDeath21
4/16/2016 7:35pm
Anderson is the dirtiest rider out there. Hopefully Brayton will just line him up and t-bone him next round.
4/16/2016 7:37pm
BobbyM wrote:
Precisely.
Old-Man wrote:
And yet, if Brayton had whipped Anderson's ass after the race ((like we did back in the 70's and 80's) everyone here would be crying about Brayton being overly aggressive off the track. Bullshit move by Anderson. But, it has become the norm for him.
Old-Man
4/16/2016 7:56pm
Precisely.
Old-Man wrote:
And yet, if Brayton had whipped Anderson's ass after the race ((like we did back in the 70's and 80's) everyone here would be crying about...
And yet, if Brayton had whipped Anderson's ass after the race ((like we did back in the 70's and 80's) everyone here would be crying about Brayton being overly aggressive off the track. Bullshit move by Anderson. But, it has become the norm for him.
Agree with the fight after the race because that was the norm in Michigan A class back in the 80's (More verbal than physical)

Look back on Anderson's career, he's always raced like that, it's now coming to a head because he's now racing in the top three in the premier class and it rubs (Some) folks the wrong way.
I'm sure he is waiting for the "Payback" when and if it ever happens and I bet he moves on from it like it's another race.

Heck Man it's Motocross, let's keep the Capades from turning the sport into "The cordial affair"
4/16/2016 8:36pm Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 8:37pm
Old-Man wrote:
Remember Hurricane's attitude? When he t-boned Howerton after he repeatedly bumped Hannah around the track at Saddleback, the AMA approached him about it, and he said, "No, tell him to knock it off. If he touches me again, I'm gonna break his fuckin leg." That wouldn't fly in today's political correctness.
jk367
4/16/2016 9:40pm
BobbyM wrote:
Precisely.
Ing wrote:
I think roczen needs to do exactly that. I'm tired of seeing half ass pass attempts. If you're going to do it then do it. Don't go half way and lose time just to show a wheel
4/17/2016 12:09am
level wrote:
BobbyM wrote:
x4
Motofinne
4/17/2016 12:14am Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 12:55am
Anderson is setting himself up in a horrible way if we want to speculate on a possible title challenge in 2017. He will have 80% of the field wanting to kill him on the track.

That was an incredibly stupid "pass" on JB.
kiwifan
4/17/2016 12:22am
davistld01 wrote:

My bad. Wink
Wrong, not been talked about because it didnt involve Canard lol

Post a reply to: Why is nobody talking about...

The Latest