Why do we never see or hear about JS7's girlfriend?

Darryl916
Edited Date/Time 10/30/2022 4:34am
Does he have one? I vaguely remember him having a girlfriend years ago on the podium with him a couple times, a Latin Chic. I also noticed what looked like that same woman in a few episodes of "Bubba's World" but she was never mentioned in the show or ever in any media after that. In fact the show presented him to appear single.

I guess my question is for those of you that are around behind the scenes.... does he have a woman? If he does, I'm impressed that he can keep that part of his life so private. Has to be difficult....
|
mxb2
6/11/2014 1:00pm
someone will soon post, none of our business, lol.
Darryl916
6/11/2014 1:04pm
mxb2 wrote:
I already expected that straight away.

You live in Bowie? Do you race locally?
oldAFI
6/11/2014 1:04pm
He's married to a very secretive woman who never comes to the races, apparently.

The Shop

Old-Man
6/11/2014 1:05pm Edited Date/Time 6/11/2014 1:06pm
Holy Shit thats funny ( Rick James look a like Pic)

6/11/2014 1:06pm
Darryl916 wrote:
Does he have one? I vaguely remember him having a girlfriend years ago on the podium with him a couple times, a Latin Chic. I also...
Does he have one? I vaguely remember him having a girlfriend years ago on the podium with him a couple times, a Latin Chic. I also noticed what looked like that same woman in a few episodes of "Bubba's World" but she was never mentioned in the show or ever in any media after that. In fact the show presented him to appear single.

I guess my question is for those of you that are around behind the scenes.... does he have a woman? If he does, I'm impressed that he can keep that part of his life so private. Has to be difficult....
Y don't we hear bout urz? ....
Darryl916
6/11/2014 1:07pm Edited Date/Time 6/11/2014 1:08pm
Darryl916 wrote:
Does he have one? I vaguely remember him having a girlfriend years ago on the podium with him a couple times, a Latin Chic. I also...

Because I'm not famous. Not even popular. hahahaha

or good looking
or rich
or fast on a dirt bike

the list goes on and on
mxb2
6/11/2014 1:10pm
mxb2 wrote:
Darryl916 wrote:
I already expected that straight away.

You live in Bowie? Do you race locally?
shoot me a email bro, Wgoske@yahoo.com, thanks bily
6/11/2014 1:10pm
http://racerxonline.com/2008/06/26/james-stewarts-big-off-weekend

From '08:

What did James Stewart, the leader so far in the 2008 AMA Toyota Motocross Championships, presented by FMF, do on his off-weekend? Stewart asked his longtime girlfriend Brianna Chavarria to marry him by dropping down on one knee and presenting her with a diamond engagement ring. Brianna said yes. The two have been dating since late 2003. No date has been set for the wedding.
6/11/2014 1:11pm
Darryl916 wrote:

Darryl916 wrote:
Because I'm not famous. Not even popular. hahahaha

or good looking
or rich
or fast on a dirt bike

the list goes on and on
ya...but if ur packin a cannon amongst pee shooters....thatll get u some every time.....Laughing
6/11/2014 1:14pm
TripleFive wrote:
When I search "Brianna Chavarria" on Google: [img]http://www.canonfuneralhome.com/_borders/Angst_Myra_-_Pic_Oval.jpg[/img]
When I search "Brianna Chavarria" on Google:

that's the one....
Jt$
6/11/2014 1:15pm
He does.. Not sure if they ever ended up marrying or what. I see her at every race with his mom. I am sure he just wants to keep some parts of his private life sacred.
Darryl916
6/11/2014 1:15pm
Running her name thru google this is the first thing I saw:

http://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/Reed-Comment,1234720?page…

hasko158 wrote: Who knew JS7 even had a fiance? I know he was engaged about 3 years ago and I saw her at Unadilla, but since there has been no word except that I had heard he wasn't. And why would she want t fight Ellie in Vegas? James crashed while leading and took out Kdub.

This is all just comical now.

MT MX wrote: If you watch some of the video's of James (like when he raced trucks this past fall) you'll notice a female in the motorhome and she immediately gets out of the camera view. It's the same gal he was so called engaged to a few years back. She's been in a few twitter pic's of Jame's a while back also.
So, sorry to be so Twitter stupid, but who is saying what to whom regarding Elle and Jame's lady?

AUS_Twisted wrote: Apparently James finance threatened Ellie at Vegas SX last year that she would beat her ass

6/11/2014 1:18pm
Darryl916 wrote:
Running her name thru google this is the first thing I saw: http://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/Reed-Comment,1234720?page=11 hasko158 wrote: Who knew JS7 even had a fiance? I know he was...
Running her name thru google this is the first thing I saw:

http://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/Reed-Comment,1234720?page…

hasko158 wrote: Who knew JS7 even had a fiance? I know he was engaged about 3 years ago and I saw her at Unadilla, but since there has been no word except that I had heard he wasn't. And why would she want t fight Ellie in Vegas? James crashed while leading and took out Kdub.

This is all just comical now.

MT MX wrote: If you watch some of the video's of James (like when he raced trucks this past fall) you'll notice a female in the motorhome and she immediately gets out of the camera view. It's the same gal he was so called engaged to a few years back. She's been in a few twitter pic's of Jame's a while back also.
So, sorry to be so Twitter stupid, but who is saying what to whom regarding Elle and Jame's lady?

AUS_Twisted wrote: Apparently James finance threatened Ellie at Vegas SX last year that she would beat her ass

From the picture it doesn't look like Brianna would ever do something like that. Could be a deceiving picture though.
Bronson905
Fantasy
503rd
6/11/2014 1:28pm
Not sure if he does, but he's been hitting on my girlfriend via iMessage and she is rather creeped out now. Laughing
Kryan5
6/11/2014 1:46pm
haha! Look at little Mookie!
Thelen20
6/11/2014 1:49pm
Mookie has been growing his hair since that photo was taken, lol
mgifracing
Fantasy
357th
6/11/2014 1:58pm
James is definitely his mommas baby, and Malcolm is definitely dads.
tek14
6/11/2014 2:00pm
This topic will be gone in couple hours.. topic we are not allowed to talk. Word was they will get married after MX serie.
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
6/11/2014 2:11pm
mxb2 wrote:
It's not that it's not your business, it's just part of his personal life. I've seen how people comment on riders wives and girlfriends. It's usually not pretty.
mxb2
6/11/2014 2:18pm
mxb2 wrote:
GuyB wrote:
It's not that it's not your business, it's just part of his personal life. I've seen how people comment on riders wives and girlfriends. It's usually...
It's not that it's not your business, it's just part of his personal life. I've seen how people comment on riders wives and girlfriends. It's usually not pretty.
I get it, but with the other posts of gf s and wives it was a common question., the dudes a high profile rider and fans just asked a question, guess it shd be non moto then. kinda hard to be private when you make millions and are all over internet. , opinions come good and bad. cant have it both ways, imo.
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
6/11/2014 2:24pm
mxb2 wrote:
I get it, but with the other posts of gf s and wives it was a common question., the dudes a high profile rider and fans...
I get it, but with the other posts of gf s and wives it was a common question., the dudes a high profile rider and fans just asked a question, guess it shd be non moto then. kinda hard to be private when you make millions and are all over internet. , opinions come good and bad. cant have it both ways, imo.
I prefer that opinions come with a little class, but that's just me.
P
6/11/2014 2:30pm
Darryl916 wrote:

It's called "playing your position".............;-)

P
mxb2
6/11/2014 2:39pm
mxb2 wrote:
I get it, but with the other posts of gf s and wives it was a common question., the dudes a high profile rider and fans...
GuyB wrote:
I prefer that opinions come with a little class, but that's just me.
agreed, but the web is harsh sometimes., dr phil says if you dont want opinions stay off the internet, lol,

Post a reply to: Why do we never see or hear about JS7's girlfriend?

The Latest