Why couldn't Stewart, "The Fastest Man On The Planet"

peelout719
10/21/2009 12:51pm
people are forgetting that reed and windham regularly put the hurt on stewart that year too. it wasn't just RC... stewart had a very difficult time beating reed and k-dub as well. just making a "no-shit" comment.
txmxer
10/21/2009 1:14pm
MX-LIFE. wrote:
RC has said this many times! Every race that he has been a guess commentator he has said it and when he was racing his last...
RC has said this many times! Every race that he has been a guess commentator he has said it and when he was racing his last yr he said it! Go back and watch and listen to the races.RC isnt afraid to admit it he and JS have mad respect for each so it appears and more then a few times RC has said he simply didnt have any thing for JS1.I recall the races JS nearly blew that 250 up trying to run with the 450's..I would like to see JS1 do one of the over sea's off season SX races on a 250 that would be sick to see him win on it.One more thing dont hate JS1 for getting paid,none of these guys are out there to ride for free,hell REED left suzuki cause he wanted more then Mr.Decoster was offering! So he packed his thor bags and went where he could get the $$ ! And will sombody please post the 07'SX video from the RCA dome in indy! Talk about fastest! Watch that..
more then a few times RC has said he simply didnt have any thing for JS1

really? In SX? this thread was about MX. Kind of hard to take that comment seriously since RC went 6 for 6 in overalls during his retirement tour.
DPW
10/21/2009 2:39pm
JW381 wrote:
Man, the off-season does bad things to this place...

I'll see you guys in January.
+1
gt80rider
10/21/2009 2:58pm
If James does read these posts, he should know that should he even line up at a national on a two stroke - he would instantly...
If James does read these posts, he should know that should he even line up at a national on a two stroke - he would instantly gain roughly about 400 000 million fans worldwide. Whether he won or not, it wouldn't matter. It'd be like the fastest rider in the world sticking it to the OEM's.
lol true and he IS the only rider still racing that could win on the under powered 2 stroke... hell he should show up on a...
lol true and he IS the only rider still racing that could win on the under powered 2 stroke... hell he should show up on a service yamaha!!! and clean house...
Hell......... There were several weekends James could have (read would have) beat the 450's on his 125.... he wouldn't even need a 250 two stroke.....

The Shop

Lightning78
10/21/2009 7:03pm
Indoors I still think he could do it.....outdoors it just might make it fair for the rest of the field to keep him in sight....LOL
MX479Guy
10/21/2009 8:32pm
The difference is RC somehow always found a way to line up and race, no matter how bad he was banged up. Now don't get me wrong, James is a trooper for riding after he's thrashed himself a few times. But RC took it to a new level. Remember his ankle? His bloody finger in practice? His IBS? James has flat out blazing speed. But RC pretty much mentally broke everyone before the gate dropped, and even when it got hot, nasty and disgusting, he wanted to make a statement that he wasn't the dairy queen loving little fat kid anymore. Remember how he sucked in the mud? Then he goes on and dominates Millville in the flood?

James and RC are both amazing, and no matter what bike they are on, they are gonna ride the bike further then it was probably intended to be ridden.

Post a reply to: Why couldn't Stewart, "The Fastest Man On The Planet"

The Latest