Why cant we?

Edited Date/Time 4/6/2014 1:26pm
Why can't we just congratulate a rider for their tremendous ride and then leave it at that? No BS, no excuses as to why a rider lost, no trash talking fan boys, and no bashing riders who risk their lives every week to entertain us fans. Rv rode awesome, he was by far the best last night. Dungey crashed and came back to a respected 7th place finish, good on him. Stewart was sick as a dog and rode to a hard earned 5th place, wish he could have got another win but I'm just glad he didn't pack it up and choose not race. Barcia rode a consistent race with no bar banging and got his first second place finish this year. And to the other amazing riders that made the main event, you all are awesome in my eyes. I can only dream as to what it would be like to ride at such a premiere race, in front of thousands of fans.
|
jeffro503
4/6/2014 8:57am
Why can't we just congratulate a rider for their tremendous ride and then leave it at that? No BS, no excuses as to why a rider...
Why can't we just congratulate a rider for their tremendous ride and then leave it at that? No BS, no excuses as to why a rider lost, no trash talking fan boys, and no bashing riders who risk their lives every week to entertain us fans. Rv rode awesome, he was by far the best last night. Dungey crashed and came back to a respected 7th place finish, good on him. Stewart was sick as a dog and rode to a hard earned 5th place, wish he could have got another win but I'm just glad he didn't pack it up and choose not race. Barcia rode a consistent race with no bar banging and got his first second place finish this year. And to the other amazing riders that made the main event, you all are awesome in my eyes. I can only dream as to what it would be like to ride at such a premiere race, in front of thousands of fans.
Great post and I agree.

The bullshit around here will never stop. Why?.....because some of the posters "Fantards ".....make themselves feel better by trying to live through their favorite rider. There isn't anything wrong with being a hard core fan of a specific rider.....but when it gets to the point that you have to start slamming other riders and just down right causing shit , throwing out bait casts and basically just being a douche'......it gets old.

There are no consequences so they type a bunch of crap.....because they can. It sucks for guys who just want to bench race like adults.....to have to wade through all the bullshit , dickhead posts that clutter half the threads on here. There are about 10-15 posters here I would click.....since they cause 99% of the bullshit.
4/6/2014 9:34am
speaking of which...? did Lenny get a timeout last night? he started a "bash villos win thread" again last night and when I came back to it the thread and him were gone.? Not even in the dumbgeon.?Huh

The Shop

Big Lenny
4/6/2014 9:38am
speaking of which...? did Lenny get a timeout last night? he started a "bash villos win thread" again last night and when I came back to...
speaking of which...? did Lenny get a timeout last night? he started a "bash villos win thread" again last night and when I came back to it the thread and him were gone.? Not even in the dumbgeon.?Huh
No, I went to sleep...
4/6/2014 9:38am
jeffro503 wrote:
Great post and I agree. The bullshit around here will never stop. Why?.....because some of the posters "Fantards ".....make themselves feel better by trying to live...
Great post and I agree.

The bullshit around here will never stop. Why?.....because some of the posters "Fantards ".....make themselves feel better by trying to live through their favorite rider. There isn't anything wrong with being a hard core fan of a specific rider.....but when it gets to the point that you have to start slamming other riders and just down right causing shit , throwing out bait casts and basically just being a douche'......it gets old.

There are no consequences so they type a bunch of crap.....because they can. It sucks for guys who just want to bench race like adults.....to have to wade through all the bullshit , dickhead posts that clutter half the threads on here. There are about 10-15 posters here I would click.....since they cause 99% of the bullshit.
Exactly, there are quite a few I would like to see get clicked as wellPinch
rebus
4/6/2014 9:44am
Why can't we just congratulate a rider for their tremendous ride and then leave it at that? No BS, no excuses as to why a rider...
Wait until some of them are retired and things get boring for a few seasons. We will look back and wish for these days again with some of the best riders the sport has ever seen!
4/6/2014 9:45am
speaking of which...? did Lenny get a timeout last night? he started a "bash villos win thread" again last night and when I came back to...
Big Lenny wrote:
No, I went to sleep...
HAH! there you is!!Grinning

SICK EM LENNY!Laughing
Huckster
4/6/2014 9:48am
actually it was Justin's second, 2nd place this year. he got 2nd at Toronto
AzTrooper
4/6/2014 9:50am
Great post, I couldn't agree more.
John
4/6/2014 11:51am
Huckster wrote:
actually it was Justin's second, 2nd place this year. he got 2nd at Toronto
Ahhhh, I knew I was forgetting somethingPinch Thanks for the correction!
Mickolobe7
4/6/2014 12:20pm
I agree can't we all get along, like we would if we all were in the pits at a local race. Like if you need a part I got it you can have it. Need help with your bike for the race I will help as much as I can! We are all family we love SX/MX.
lostboy819
Fantasy
1342nd
4/6/2014 12:28pm
First of all lets not make it more than it is. They aren't "risking their lives to entertain us" They are racing and would be racing if we watched or not just like most of us raced just to race. I have raced for 35 years and never once thought or even used the drama queen line that "we are risking our lives" LaughingLaughingLaughing
jeffro503
4/6/2014 12:47pm
Mickolobe7 wrote:
I agree can't we all get along, like we would if we all were in the pits at a local race. Like if you need a...
I agree can't we all get along, like we would if we all were in the pits at a local race. Like if you need a part I got it you can have it. Need help with your bike for the race I will help as much as I can! We are all family we love SX/MX.
I jumped the gun on you man....so I apologize for that. I was in a foul mood when I posted that list and shouldn't have included you on there. What you just posted above is exactly the way I feel.

Nothing wrong with a little jabbing back and forth as it can be fun. It's the down right slam towards the riders that some guys do here that is just uncalled for.

Example.....i see idiots on here trying to put riders down who just finished 10th in a SX man event. Really?...10th place in a main event is friggin' incredible! But in the eyes of many on here....if you aint RV , Stewart , RD , Barcia , ect......you suck and should be pumping gas at the local am/pm.
Mickolobe7
4/6/2014 1:21pm
Mickolobe7 wrote:
I agree can't we all get along, like we would if we all were in the pits at a local race. Like if you need a...
jeffro503 wrote:
I jumped the gun on you man....so I apologize for that. I was in a foul mood when I posted that list and shouldn't have included...
I jumped the gun on you man....so I apologize for that. I was in a foul mood when I posted that list and shouldn't have included you on there. What you just posted above is exactly the way I feel.

Nothing wrong with a little jabbing back and forth as it can be fun. It's the down right slam towards the riders that some guys do here that is just uncalled for.

Example.....i see idiots on here trying to put riders down who just finished 10th in a SX man event. Really?...10th place in a main event is friggin' incredible! But in the eyes of many on here....if you aint RV , Stewart , RD , Barcia , ect......you suck and should be pumping gas at the local am/pm.
Its cool man. I agree with you everybody has there favorite top guy but I have lots of respect for all the riders out there! Its fun to poke at each other but have respect at the same time for each other on Vital.

Post a reply to: Why cant we?

The Latest