Why are There Towel Waving People Right by the Track?

86honda
7/16/2017 7:50pm
cappelmans wrote:
You will need to find the original toweler to get your answer. Probably some guy started it back in the day not knowing he started an...
You will need to find the original toweler to get your answer. Probably some guy started it back in the day not knowing he started an entire towel waving movement.
Steve125 wrote:
The original toweler has to be a shirtless drunk guy who was 1 beer away from throwing his flip flops at his not so favorite rider.
I just spit all over my phone
86honda
7/16/2017 7:53pm
cappelmans wrote:
You will need to find the original toweler to get your answer. Probably some guy started it back in the day not knowing he started an...
You will need to find the original toweler to get your answer. Probably some guy started it back in the day not knowing he started an entire towel waving movement.
Steve125 wrote:
The original toweler has to be a shirtless drunk guy who was 1 beer away from throwing his flip flops at his not so favorite rider.
I just spit all over my phone
86honda
7/16/2017 7:57pm
DC wrote:
We are asking the team member with track passes to stop waving towels. It's confusing, especially when the towels are yellow like a team gave out...
We are asking the team member with track passes to stop waving towels. It's confusing, especially when the towels are yellow like a team gave out yesterday. It was a small thing a couple seasons back but it's turned into a spectacle and we're trying to reel it back in.

DC
Racer X

We are only gona get a little high DC dont ban us please
Johnny Depp
7/17/2017 11:31am
[img]https://gfx.motosport.com/motoblog/2014/Bob-Hannah-at-Hangtown.jpg[/img] Fantastic track prep here. And get off my grass dammit.

Fantastic track prep here.

And get off my grass dammit.
I just realized there are multiple people crossing the track in the background. You have to go to a GNCC to have freedom like that today.

The Shop

kkawboy14
7/17/2017 11:45am
kzizok wrote:
This is a screenshot from the NBC Gold replay of the backside of that pass, in that corner at 26:48 in. [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/07/16/205081/s1200_IMG_3549.jpg[/img] In the pic above...
This is a screenshot from the NBC Gold replay of the backside of that pass, in that corner at 26:48 in.

In the pic above, that Swann posted, the shadows from the bike are on one side, and hers is on the other.

Swann wrote:
I didn't notice the direction of the shadows. If you look closely, you can see that Chris Christie's shadow is going in the same direction as...
I didn't notice the direction of the shadows. If you look closely, you can see that Chris Christie's shadow is going in the same direction as Tomac and Marvin but Mathilde's shadow is going the other way. MathildeGate has just begun...

Hahaha
NV825
Fantasy
2730th
7/17/2017 12:17pm
I'm honestly astonished a majority of you guys don't have your significant other pop out of a room to clap and cheer you on as you're on the way to an important meeting, or even have fellow coworkers waving towels as you head down the hallway to the bathroom to drop a deuce.

Post a reply to: Why are There Towel Waving People Right by the Track?

The Latest