Who's riding today?

KTMShane699
Edited Date/Time 4/10/2014 8:28am
Nothing like a private track and two amazing KTM's!!!

Mine and Digger's...

Shane

|
gharmon
4/6/2014 9:31am
We rode yesterday, it's raining here today. Have fun.
4/6/2014 9:40am
My bike is still waiting to be put back together, all I have to do is find someone who can charge my shock with nitrogen
scooter5002
4/6/2014 9:49am
Nothing like roosting with a Homey, enjoy. Your couldn't talk pete24 to come out with you, what the hell?
Been shit weather here all week, just haven't been feeling it, although today is finally nice, headed off to work in my shop. Roost someone for me.

The Shop

Digger29
4/7/2014 5:25am Edited Date/Time 4/7/2014 9:16am
I can't believe that this track is 52 minutes from my house and also that he had 30+ guys riding there and I didn't know one person. The pics just don't do it justice. There are 2 back to back whoop sections right behind me and a downhill and a uphill. So many fun and very cool jumps. It took me a while took get them down because a lot of them had very steep take offs. The track had a 2:45 lap time and really had something for everyone. Super fun day. Thanks Shane for inviting me and it was awesome and very nice putting a face to guy I've been talking to for months on here.

Zesiger 112
Fantasy
2058th
4/8/2014 10:08am
Digger, you have had all the pipes, scalvini, FMF, pro circuit, and now bills pipes. Which is the best?
Mxa says pro circuit, everyone seems to run FMF. FMF has the development of all the KTM teams except the factory.
pummel
Fantasy
370th
4/8/2014 10:36am
Mountain View MX in Sandy Oregon's first practice is today and it's going to be epic!
Digger29
4/9/2014 6:29am
Digger, you have had all the pipes, scalvini, FMF, pro circuit, and now bills pipes. Which is the best? Mxa says pro circuit, everyone seems to...
Digger, you have had all the pipes, scalvini, FMF, pro circuit, and now bills pipes. Which is the best?
Mxa says pro circuit, everyone seems to run FMF. FMF has the development of all the KTM teams except the factory.
I know I seem like kind of pipe whore but I borrowed a few of them to try them out. The Scalvini was the first one I bought when I first got my bike late in the summer of 12. I had one on my RM and it was awesome and just what that bike needed. The fitment was awful on my KTM and required my welder friend to cut and reshape the stinger because it wouldn't line up with the silencer. The pipe didn't want to go into the cylinder either. I had to grease it and tap it in with a rubber hammer. It was very weak on the track and wasn't at what I looking for at all. I borrowed and really liked the FMF combo a lot and it definitely is a great choice for the 250SX. I read MXA's 300SX project bike test when I was doing my 300 kit and they loved the PC 300XC pipe on their project bike so I borrowed one from a buddy and did some back to back laps with it against my FMF and it was better and it was smoother and revved out a bit than the FMF. A cpl of months ago I heard Bill's Pipes was back in business and I've always used their & loved the stuff so I gave them a call and told them that my bike needs more on top and they guaranteed me that they had done extensive testing with the 250SX/300SX/XC and they knew exactly what it needed and their pipe and silencer would do the trick for me. I got it a few wks ago and it is awesome. The pipe is just electric (without being boring) and seems to rev a ton more than anything I've tried. It's smooth everywhere but if you stab the clutch it has plenty of giddy up :-) It makes the bike very very easy to ride while still being just stupid fast.
scooter5002
4/9/2014 6:36am
You had me at "electric". I'd like to try one of those 300 bikes, but I have to off a few other things in my shop to do it. Don't know that I'll ever sell my 500, but it sounds like the 300 is a good route to go for a guy who weighs 260 in gear. Eddie Sanders Racing is bringing back the big bore kit for the 92-01 Honda, so I may go that route. I have 2 of those bikes in my shop.
Digger29
4/9/2014 8:05am Edited Date/Time 4/9/2014 8:23am
Look at this cool Google earth image of the track we rode at on Sunday. Check out the SX track next door. It is a full on SX track that Dirt Wurx built it for a buddy of mine last yr. I didn't even know he lived next door until I got their on Sunday. I deleted the pic because every time I took the address of the track out and loaded the pic the address was there. I can't figure out why that keeps happening.
KTMShane699
4/10/2014 3:36am
Great to ride with you over the weekend Digger! Still early and we have plenty more riding to do! I'll take you to another track soon! He's still working on it but so far he's made a lot of progress!

Shane
G-man
4/10/2014 8:28am
Does last night count?
Went for an after work wind down.....Smile

Post a reply to: Who's riding today?

The Latest