Who's going to be the first brave soul for a Vital MX Forum QNA?

Outsider
6/27/2015 12:34pm
Outsider wrote:
J Sloan...

And all his personalities
UpTiTe wrote:
He's close already.
lol
Crossup
6/27/2015 1:11pm
Go for the shootout.... Hannah vs Howerton.

Also add Brad Lackey to the list.
6/27/2015 1:12pm
Reddit does this -- it's great.

If it's possible for us to get notice of who the vict.. err.. guest will be a reasonable amount of time before hand that might lead to some more well thought out questions (won't keep my finger's crossed Cool ). I for sure am concerned that it might just be a deluge of inappropriate questions if the mods can't keep up. If there was a +/- voting system (probably not feasible) we could collectively sort a lot of the trash out and highlight the quality posts...

I like the idea of inviting Jeff or Mike Alessi to participate, maybe even tylermx96.

dboivin
6/27/2015 1:57pm
if he could get TA in here, this place would explode. server overload...and it would probably be a 1 week experiment as everyone would get banned.

i like top jimmy, nic wey, any of the team managers. all be good for this.

The Shop

kkawboy14
6/27/2015 5:58pm
Let's get the guy who decided and signed the drug testing agreements for moto.......
Falcon
Fantasy
798th
6/27/2015 8:14pm
Devin Davis.
GIwasB4
6/27/2015 11:10pm
Hannah, hands down the least unbiased opinion, and has the balls to tell you why you suck and your a keyboard pussy.
Jody Weisel if Hannah is too stuck on himself.
Sidecar
6/27/2015 11:47pm
Iv a few in mind

The Dogger
Mike Healey
Carey Hart
Kenny Watson
Jordan Burns

This is a great idea.

captmoto
6/28/2015 8:20am
Outsider wrote:
I'm sure RV would be pumped to come on vital and answer all these nice people's questions.
Sarcasm?
burn1986
Fantasy
3303rd
6/28/2015 8:29am
John Perry, Willy Musgrave (along w/ motogrady) on what we could do to expand the Two Stroke WC series.

It would also be cool to have an OEM rep from each of the 2-stroke makers - Yamaha, KTM, Husky, TM, etc.

hammertime
6/28/2015 9:16am
RonSkj wrote:
Davi Millsaps !
yeah...start by asking why he looked so tweaky, happy and sniffly in that transworld vid!!
erikcrvjl
6/28/2015 9:43am
A lot of the people mentioned would indeed be great to have on here, however, the chances of some of them actually coming on are pretty damn slim. My vote's for a younger rider with some personality, maybe webb or wilbur?
jtiger12
6/28/2015 9:59am
GuyB wrote:
You could be half-right here. Wink
I hope so, cause I'll be playing the top Jimmy clip everytime he answers..
Outsider
6/28/2015 1:34pm
Outsider wrote:
I'm sure RV would be pumped to come on vital and answer all these nice people's questions.
captmoto wrote:
Sarcasm?
Most definitely. It would be cool if came on here and told some guys like PhilG to go fuck themselves though Woohoo
6/28/2015 1:41pm
TripleFive wrote:
Reddit does this -- it's great. If it's possible for us to get notice of who the vict.. err.. guest will be a reasonable amount of...
Reddit does this -- it's great.

If it's possible for us to get notice of who the vict.. err.. guest will be a reasonable amount of time before hand that might lead to some more well thought out questions (won't keep my finger's crossed Cool ). I for sure am concerned that it might just be a deluge of inappropriate questions if the mods can't keep up. If there was a +/- voting system (probably not feasible) we could collectively sort a lot of the trash out and highlight the quality posts...

I like the idea of inviting Jeff or Mike Alessi to participate, maybe even tylermx96.

I disagree, a lot of Reddit AMA's are just plain terrible because of the people answering the questions just taking the sugar coated softballs and ignoring the actual questions that people want to know. It's a joke, 3/4 of them are for shameless self promotion.

The +/- voting system is good in theory but awful in practice. It creates echo chambers and hiveminds where users just spit out what they think other people want to hear, or what is the most PC thing to say, rather than their true opinion so they can get more magical upvotes, as if 'Hey look at all these people agreeing with me, I must obviously be right!" It kills dissent, which is the backbone of a good discussion. The actual content takes a backseat to the presentation and attempt to be as 'right' as possible and get as many +'s as possible. It's a flawed system, and I'm glad Vital doesn't implement it, these boards would be even worse with it.
erikcrvjl
6/28/2015 2:15pm
I disagree, a lot of Reddit AMA's are just plain terrible because of the people answering the questions just taking the sugar coated softballs and ignoring...
I disagree, a lot of Reddit AMA's are just plain terrible because of the people answering the questions just taking the sugar coated softballs and ignoring the actual questions that people want to know. It's a joke, 3/4 of them are for shameless self promotion.

The +/- voting system is good in theory but awful in practice. It creates echo chambers and hiveminds where users just spit out what they think other people want to hear, or what is the most PC thing to say, rather than their true opinion so they can get more magical upvotes, as if 'Hey look at all these people agreeing with me, I must obviously be right!" It kills dissent, which is the backbone of a good discussion. The actual content takes a backseat to the presentation and attempt to be as 'right' as possible and get as many +'s as possible. It's a flawed system, and I'm glad Vital doesn't implement it, these boards would be even worse with it.
This is exactly why I miss having Myspace as the go to social media site. I agree with you completely
USA
Fantasy
428th
9/3/2021 11:41am
aeffertz wrote:
I miss these. Bring ‘em back!
Yeah I was just thinking about these in the last week and wondered what happened to them. Cool feature, maybe have it less frequent than before.
AC271
9/3/2021 11:49am
ralph shaheen
9/3/2021 12:35pm
Grant Langston might be available.WoohooSillySilly

Post a reply to: Who's going to be the first brave soul for a Vital MX Forum QNA?

The Latest