Who's going to St Louis SX this weekend

Void Main
4/15/2010 9:43am
Well at least with Hooters you get more than a mouthful.
muGz.147
Fantasy
1792nd
4/15/2010 9:49am
Excuse #1: I'm racing locally this weekend instead
Excuse #2: I'm also forgoing any SX's in favor of a trip to the MXoN
Excuse #3: I went last year and it'll be a tough one to top (especially where I watched from)

Have fun to all that are going. That city will be nutso with a ball game down the street!!
rmgsxr
4/15/2010 10:13am
Highsider wrote:
Too bad St Louis is later than last year. Our mx season is in full swing and I want to support the local scene. The Iowa...
Too bad St Louis is later than last year. Our mx season is in full swing and I want to support the local scene. The Iowa race is a two-day, also...bonus!
Last year I was camped and rode Archview on Sunday. Fun! We rode the MetroLink back and forth to the Dome. At the track I met Bevo, SteveS and saw Paul Whats-his-name, who I have kinda known over the past twenty years and he helped start Archview.
St Louis has the best pits. I hate to have to miss this year. Last year was NUTS!
I was hoping you would be on the MetroLink for the ride back to Archview. You never know if you are going to need some backup.
4/15/2010 10:17am Edited Date/Time 4/15/2010 10:19am
Highsider wrote:
Too bad St Louis is later than last year. Our mx season is in full swing and I want to support the local scene. The Iowa...
Too bad St Louis is later than last year. Our mx season is in full swing and I want to support the local scene. The Iowa race is a two-day, also...bonus!
Last year I was camped and rode Archview on Sunday. Fun! We rode the MetroLink back and forth to the Dome. At the track I met Bevo, SteveS and saw Paul Whats-his-name, who I have kinda known over the past twenty years and he helped start Archview.
St Louis has the best pits. I hate to have to miss this year. Last year was NUTS!
rmgsxr wrote:
I was hoping you would be on the MetroLink for the ride back to Archview. You never know if you are going to need some backup.
that aint no shit.

reminds me when Grendel was there last year (or 2 yrs ago?) taking beautiful pics of the arch from across the river late at night. dude was in one of the worst gansta areas in the country and didn't even know it.

The Shop

racer369
4/15/2010 11:15am Edited Date/Time 4/15/2010 11:15am
there will be a bunch of people riding back to arch.. Stewie signing autographs there sunday.

Post a reply to: Who's going to St Louis SX this weekend

The Latest