Who would NOT have done what Stewart did?

mpy
Edited Date/Time 4/17/2017 9:17pm
Look at the video, and think about it. Your aim is to win and Reed was so close. But everything happened so quickly, and...

http://www.vitalmx.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=637&It…

I think no one should be able to double/triple when there's a yellow flag. Which flagger is going to be able to say quickly if it's a no double accident or not? A new rule is needed: Yellow - no double/triple. And in this case the flagger wasn't exactly quick either... but I'm not blaming it on Preston at all. He had every right to be mad at Bubba, but Bubba didn't do anything that we should crucify him for.

Opinions?
|
lostboy819
Fantasy
1442nd
12/7/2006 1:27pm
The only problem with that is Stewart KEEPS doing stupid things on the track. Yes RC did also but he figured it out. Stewart gets worse every year.
TXDirt
3/28/2017 5:36pm
I'm not sure if Stewart is ever coming back. Heard it was Daytona but he didn't show. So who knows anymore.

The Shop

ge217
3/28/2017 5:42pm
So let write about it in a 10.5 year old thread
TXDirt
3/28/2017 5:49pm
ge217 wrote:
So let write about it in a 10.5 year old thread
I saw some Davalos lites threads too.
ge217
3/28/2017 5:52pm
TXDirt wrote:
I'm sure you did with all the trolling it took to find this thread.
TXDirt
3/28/2017 5:53pm
TXDirt wrote:
ge217 wrote:
I'm sure you did with all the trolling it took to find this thread.
Hard to believe he's entering decade two as a lites rider.
Rockinar
3/28/2017 5:54pm
Theres kids replying on this thread that were probably wearing a diaper when this was originally posted.
TXDirt
3/28/2017 5:57pm
Rockinar wrote:
Theres kids replying on this thread that were probably wearing a diaper when this was originally posted.
Some still wear a diaper. Cough ge217 cough. Whistling
ge217
3/28/2017 5:58pm
TXDirt wrote:
No its not really had to believe.

If you where as smart as you think you are. You would have noticed that I said I wasn't a FAN of Davalos. I did say I do support him for racing and being out there like I do all the other racers. Im actually a JS fan. But you would find that hard to believe also.
TXDirt
3/28/2017 6:03pm
TXDirt wrote:
ge217 wrote:
No its not really had to believe. If you where as smart as you think you are. You would have noticed that I said I wasn't...
No its not really had to believe.

If you where as smart as you think you are. You would have noticed that I said I wasn't a FAN of Davalos. I did say I do support him for racing and being out there like I do all the other racers. Im actually a JS fan. But you would find that hard to believe also.
I'm just sayin when you start your second decade in the lites class i find that interesting. But hey we all don't aspire to progress. I think it's okay to do whatever you decide. As long as you are happy then just be you.
lostboy819
Fantasy
1442nd
3/28/2017 6:05pm
TXDirt wrote:
I'm not sure if Stewart is ever coming back. Heard it was Daytona but he didn't show. So who knows anymore.
A thread from 2006 ? WTF dude.
TXDirt
3/28/2017 6:07pm
TXDirt wrote:
lostboy819 wrote:
A thread from 2006 ? WTF dude.
Didn't want to start another Stewart thread.....
ge217
3/28/2017 6:08pm
Rockinar wrote:
We see who is acting like a kid. Yeah lets just assume he is coming back at Daytona bc everyone but James has said it
Even better lets comment in 10 year old thread about how we heard someone is coming back but hasn't yet. And btw . No I don't wear a diaper. I wear big boy pants and call it like I see it. I don't have to troll old threads and new threads to get any gratification.
TXDirt
3/28/2017 6:13pm
Rockinar wrote:
ge217 wrote:
We see who is acting like a kid. Yeah lets just assume he is coming back at Daytona bc everyone but James has said it Even...
We see who is acting like a kid. Yeah lets just assume he is coming back at Daytona bc everyone but James has said it
Even better lets comment in 10 year old thread about how we heard someone is coming back but hasn't yet. And btw . No I don't wear a diaper. I wear big boy pants and call it like I see it. I don't have to troll old threads and new threads to get any gratification.
As long as you don't have a mental break down over Stewart like you did Davalos last week then you can wear whatever pants you want.
machine
3/28/2017 6:24pm
How, or more importantly WHY in thee hell people dig up old threads like this is beyond me. Get a life man..holy crap...
Rockinar
3/28/2017 6:25pm
ge217 wrote:
We see who is acting like a kid. Yeah lets just assume he is coming back at Daytona bc everyone but James has said it Even...
I like Stewart, but the fact is he's not coming back. Dude is tired of the injuries and the commitment it takes to run at the top. He's done. He's old, tired of it and would rather hang out with family, sleep till noon and play golf. I'd do the same thing if I was him.
ML512
Fantasy
45th
3/28/2017 6:27pm
TXDirt wrote:
Are you serious? Go troll somewhere else, don't dig up ten year old threads... Wasting my afternoon cleaning up crap...
TXDirt
3/28/2017 6:28pm
machine wrote:
How, or more importantly WHY in thee hell people dig up old threads like this is beyond me. Get a life man..holy crap...
Will Stewart come back to try and keep his number? I think there is a gear company called "7" or Seven. Whatever. I hope he comes back. Maybe for outdoors?
TXDirt
3/28/2017 6:29pm
TXDirt wrote:
ML512 wrote:
Are you serious? Go troll somewhere else, don't dig up ten year old threads... Wasting my afternoon cleaning up crap...
I just used the search function.
ge217
3/28/2017 6:30pm
TXDirt wrote:
As long as you don't have a mental break down over Stewart like you did Davalos last week then you can wear whatever pants you want.
This guys is such a badass!

Dude are you really that petty?

Again if you where as smart as you think you have you would have also noticed I said I would do that for any racer regardless off name. It just so happen that Davalos and Martin where the first two names used. So why wouldn't I continue with those names? Not one time did I say IM ONLY DOING THIS BC I LOVE DAVALOS. Only you ASSUMED . Just like you're assuming I had a melt down. I mean I get you so worked you have to quote something directed to other members, just to say something to me.... TROLL on
ML512
Fantasy
45th
3/28/2017 6:31pm
TXDirt wrote:
ML512 wrote:
TXDirt wrote:
It says at the top of the topic when it was originally started. This was also clearly an ancient thread.
ge217
3/28/2017 6:32pm
Rockinar wrote:
I like Stewart, but the fact is he's not coming back. Dude is tired of the injuries and the commitment it takes to run at the...
I like Stewart, but the fact is he's not coming back. Dude is tired of the injuries and the commitment it takes to run at the top. He's done. He's old, tired of it and would rather hang out with family, sleep till noon and play golf. I'd do the same thing if I was him.
As I said I'm a stewart fan. You're correct on what you have said. Do i want him to come back? Sure do, but i also know the chances are very slim . Just like you said, Id do the same thing if him. He has built a good life for himself and go do what he wants at the point.
TXDirt
3/28/2017 6:33pm
TXDirt wrote:
ge217 wrote:
This guys is such a badass! Dude are you really that petty? Again if you where as smart as you think you have you would have...
This guys is such a badass!

Dude are you really that petty?

Again if you where as smart as you think you have you would have also noticed I said I would do that for any racer regardless off name. It just so happen that Davalos and Martin where the first two names used. So why wouldn't I continue with those names? Not one time did I say IM ONLY DOING THIS BC I LOVE DAVALOS. Only you ASSUMED . Just like you're assuming I had a melt down. I mean I get you so worked you have to quote something directed to other members, just to say something to me.... TROLL on
I misspelled Martin. Meant Marteen (sp?). Didn't even know Martin was in that Moto so not sure what place he finished.
TXDirt
3/28/2017 6:35pm
ML512 wrote:
TXDirt wrote:
ML512 wrote:
It says at the top of the topic when it was originally started. This was also clearly an ancient thread.
What's the oldest thread we can comment on then? I'll gladly play by your rules. Didn't mean to waste your afternoon moving a thread.
TXDirt
3/28/2017 6:36pm
Rockinar wrote:
I like Stewart, but the fact is he's not coming back. Dude is tired of the injuries and the commitment it takes to run at the...
ge217 wrote:
As I said I'm a stewart fan. You're correct on what you have said. Do i want him to come back? Sure do, but i also...
As I said I'm a stewart fan. You're correct on what you have said. Do i want him to come back? Sure do, but i also know the chances are very slim . Just like you said, Id do the same thing if him. He has built a good life for himself and go do what he wants at the point.
Agree with that.

Post a reply to: Who would NOT have done what Stewart did?

The Latest