Who wants to see Windham '10 sx champ?

Stephon
1/30/2010 9:37pm
P wrote:
I have no idea why you would want KW to win the title this year. He might be a nice guy, but he's not riding for...
I have no idea why you would want KW to win the title this year. He might be a nice guy, but he's not riding for the title and hasn't been for some time. The guys that are working the hardest, pushing it to the limit and giving it 100% are the guys that I want to see win the title. If Kevin does that then great, but he hasn't been doing that from what I can tell.

P
I clearly THINK that making the Podium @ A1 proved all that needed to be proved for the nasayers about Kevin. As i recall he didn't...
I clearly THINK that making the Podium @ A1 proved all that needed to be proved for the nasayers about Kevin. As i recall he didn't start off in 3rd and past some pretty good riders to grab that podium. Dungey looks great and i'm happy for him but if he makes the Rookie mistake here and there Kevin will be waiting there to take the title and take it back home to Ceneterville, Ms.
Yeah, KW made the podium @ A1, but lets be honest, he was 30+ back from Dungey.

Kevin is one of my favorites, but the only way I want him to win the title is if he steps it up to the Dungey, Hill, Stewart, Villopoto, Reed level. I'd gather that's they way KW would want to win the title too.
1/30/2010 10:03pm
Someone needs to Tanya Harding about 6 riders for KW to win it, cool guy and I'm glad to still see him out there but no way. He would have a better shot outdoors.
Thelen20
1/30/2010 10:14pm
i wana see it but with rides like the one he just put up it aint gona happen, he went backwards from 8th! not good, im bummed

The Shop

Post a reply to: Who wants to see Windham '10 sx champ?

The Latest