Who had the worst night in Jax?

SethGator
Edited Date/Time 1/25/2012 11:50am
Jason Anderson, Blake Baggett, Justin Brayton, or Ryan Villopoto?

I would have to go with Jason Anderson...gets a good start in his heat, then taken out on the first lap by an entirely overzealous Gannon Audette. He then remounts and starts charging only to lose it in the whoops while in 12th place as he is reeling in the final transfer spot. It was a pretty nasty get-off, back end kicked out and flicked Anderson off and his bike high sided.

Then you move on to the lites LCQ and he gets the holeshot(?) I believe, haven't seen the replay on Speed yet. From my vantage point behind the start gate it appeared as though Baggett got to the corner and pushed everybody out wide and yet again Anderson was at the right place at the wrong time. by the time he got back up it was too late to make any progress in a 4 lap LCQ. Shitty night all together.

--side note: anyone see the guy get hit by a Honda in the first lites heat coming out of the whoops? he got up and brushed himself off, but it looked nasty to say the least. he pretty much got speared by the front tire, from the split-second that I saw it.
|
72kiteboarder
3/21/2011 9:53am
Stewart, he had the most to gain when RV went down and out. Not capitalizing on that hurts.
mx295
3/21/2011 10:06am
Matt Georke had the worst night
crewshin
3/21/2011 10:16am
SethGator wrote:
Jason Anderson, Blake Baggett, Justin Brayton, or Ryan Villopoto? I would have to go with Jason Anderson...gets a good start in his heat, then taken out...

I would have to go with Jason Anderson...gets a good start in his heat, then taken out on the first lap by an entirely overzealous Gannon Audette. He then remounts and starts charging only to lose it in the whoops while in 12th place as he is reeling in the final transfer spot. It was a pretty nasty get-off, back end kicked out and flicked Anderson off and his bike high sided.

Then you move on to the lites LCQ and he gets the holeshot(?) I believe, haven't seen the replay on Speed yet. From my vantage point behind the start gate it appeared as though Baggett got to the corner and pushed everybody out wide and yet again Anderson was at the right place at the wrong time. by the time he got back up it was too late to make any progress in a 4 lap LCQ. Shitty night all together.

--side note: anyone see the guy get hit by a Honda in the first lites heat coming out of the whoops? he got up and brushed himself off, but it looked nasty to say the least. he pretty much got speared by the front tire, from the split-second that I saw it.
Are you not human? Why is @js7 not even on your list?

Btw, that was Alex Martin coming out of the whoops. That foam protective block did an amazing job!! Watch it on tv... or here: http://bit.ly/iec4dP

The Shop

GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
3/21/2011 10:19am
I'd go with a combination of RV2 and JS7. RV for not making the main, and watching almost 3/4 of his points lead evaporate, and JZ7 for the crash, not being able to capitalize on it.
JOHN CHOATE
3/21/2011 10:20am
GuyB wrote:
I'd go with a combination of RV2 and JS7. RV for not making the main, and watching almost 3/4 of his points lead evaporate, and JZ7...
I'd go with a combination of RV2 and JS7. RV for not making the main, and watching almost 3/4 of his points lead evaporate, and JZ7 for the crash, not being able to capitalize on it.
peeps sr
3/21/2011 11:03am
SethGator wrote:
Jason Anderson, Blake Baggett, Justin Brayton, or Ryan Villopoto? I would have to go with Jason Anderson...gets a good start in his heat, then taken out...

Sounds like the promoter(s) had a pretty bad night too...
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
3/21/2011 11:06am
Hiya, Peeps. LTNS.

I wouldn't say the crowd was unexpected. I hear they've always wished for more from Jacksonville (Atlanta's not that far away, and is always awesome), but Jacksonville has proven itself consistent in failing to draw well.
SethGator
3/21/2011 11:06am
crewshin wrote:
Are you not human? Why is @js7 not even on your list? Btw, that was Alex Martin coming out of the whoops. That foam protective block...
Are you not human? Why is @js7 not even on your list?

Btw, that was Alex Martin coming out of the whoops. That foam protective block did an amazing job!! Watch it on tv... or here: http://bit.ly/iec4dP
I guess I should have put in there somewhere, "who didn't make the main"...
SethGator
3/21/2011 11:09am
GuyB wrote:
Hiya, Peeps. LTNS. I wouldn't say the crowd was unexpected. I hear they've always wished for more from Jacksonville (Atlanta's not that far away, and is...
Hiya, Peeps. LTNS.

I wouldn't say the crowd was unexpected. I hear they've always wished for more from Jacksonville (Atlanta's not that far away, and is always awesome), but Jacksonville has proven itself consistent in failing to draw well.
I thought last year would have been the last for Jacksonville, was suprised to see it on this years schedule. Will be really suprised to see it on next years schedule. Sucks for me, gonna have to drive to ATL now I guess. hopefully gas will be down by then.
Nielsen277
3/21/2011 11:19am
Baggett hands down. He was in the hunt for the title. Can't win a lites title when you miss a main.
jasonv43
3/21/2011 11:22am
Yeah I would have to say the worst night goes to the 40-50,000 people that didn't get to see a huge swing in the series in Jacksonville.
rocrac
3/21/2011 11:27am
mx295 wrote:
X2 bad race is one thing but broken hip and wrist. How can anyone else even be considered?
txmxer
3/21/2011 11:29am
GuyB wrote:
Hiya, Peeps. LTNS. I wouldn't say the crowd was unexpected. I hear they've always wished for more from Jacksonville (Atlanta's not that far away, and is...
Hiya, Peeps. LTNS.

funny, they have the same problem in football from what I hear.

Maybe JAX just isn't interested in supporting sports?
BLAHBLAH
3/21/2011 11:33am
Nielsen277 wrote:
Baggett hands down. He was in the hunt for the title. Can't win a lites title when you miss a main.
All had incredibly shitty nights but your are correct... Bagget is out of this hunt
3/21/2011 11:40am
Probably Stewart and Villopoto, a tie for first with the armpit stubble of Miss SX (according to panic rev) a strong third. A deal like that is hard for a girl to live down you know.
SethGator
3/21/2011 11:46am
Probably Stewart and Villopoto, a tie for first with the armpit stubble of Miss SX (according to panic rev) a strong third. A deal like that...
Probably Stewart and Villopoto, a tie for first with the armpit stubble of Miss SX (according to panic rev) a strong third. A deal like that is hard for a girl to live down you know.
her clapper makes up for that, sorry.
mxb2
3/21/2011 11:48am
Probably Stewart and Villopoto, a tie for first with the armpit stubble of Miss SX (according to panic rev) a strong third. A deal like that...
SethGator wrote:
her clapper makes up for that, sorry.
Does it have stubble? LOL.
morning_stiffy
3/21/2011 11:59am
GuyB wrote:
I'd go with a combination of RV2 and JS7. RV for not making the main, and watching almost 3/4 of his points lead evaporate, and JZ7...
X3
Ddavis
3/21/2011 12:02pm
Ryan Villopoto still has his health and the points lead. James Stewart now has consecutive crashes that are possibly messing with his focus and is now further down in the points than before (Actually, he gained one point on RV2 but lost a bunch to CR and Dungey)

Who had the best night in Jax? Trey Canard, from zero to hero!! He's now in the championship hunt and honestly with him riding like that ladies and gentlemen, we can have another rookie champion. If he got those rookie mistakes out of the way.
72kiteboarder
3/21/2011 6:11pm
GuyB wrote:
X3
Thirty Seven?
bama205
3/22/2011 9:50am
any RV or JS fan
Tbteam
3/22/2011 10:57am
mx295 wrote:
Highsider wrote:
X100
Matt broke bones, Kyle broke bones. Not a stellar Goerke night. Hope they both recover quickly.

Post a reply to: Who had the worst night in Jax?

The Latest