Who does the Kawasaki track introduction now?

enketchum
Edited Date/Time 1/26/2016 7:55am
Now that Jake Weimer is on RCH, who will be doing the Kawasaki track introduction inside the stadium before opening ceremonies?
|
Matt Fisher
Fantasy
1117th
1/25/2016 11:23pm
They have some other guy that's being paid a whole bunch of money to ride a green bike. Now what was his name; I keep thinking of an alien and Reese's Pieces for some odd reason?
enketchum
1/26/2016 7:28am
They have some other guy that's being paid a whole bunch of money to ride a green bike. Now what was his name; I keep thinking...
They have some other guy that's being paid a whole bunch of money to ride a green bike. Now what was his name; I keep thinking of an alien and Reese's Pieces for some odd reason?
There's no way he does it
Matt Fisher
Fantasy
1117th
1/26/2016 7:55am
They have some other guy that's being paid a whole bunch of money to ride a green bike. Now what was his name; I keep thinking...
enketchum wrote:
There's no way he does it
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ He will if Monster asks nicely enough $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Post a reply to: Who does the Kawasaki track introduction now?

The Latest