Where would James Stewart........

kong0036
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 3:30pm
Be placed right now in the points standings if he had chosen to ride the Nationals. After we have seen where Chad and the 2 Ryans speed's are at. I say he would be right in the mix for the title maybe not winning but only a few ponts out of the lead.
|
GILLETT
7/22/2011 8:00pm
Not being a smartass, but if he were racing outdoors I would put him in fifth right now, due to crashes, much like his Supercross season. Just my .02.
kong0036
7/22/2011 8:04pm Edited Date/Time 7/22/2011 8:08pm
GILLETT wrote:
Not being a smartass, but if he were racing outdoors I would put him in fifth right now, due to crashes, much like his Supercross season...
Not being a smartass, but if he were racing outdoors I would put him in fifth right now, due to crashes, much like his Supercross season. Just my .02.
I'm a JS fan and that's not being a smart ass at all . With his history of late it's a pretty good call
Faceaz
7/22/2011 8:18pm
Going by track record: Winning & crashing out of races not won, top 5 points.

The Shop

jndmx
7/22/2011 8:23pm
If we are talking about the race shape of the 08ish Stewart....winning, not walking away and maybe not in the points lead but in the thick of it and winning some.

The past couple SX seasons have been tough injury wise so I don't know that we are going to see that James again outdoors.
It's sort of a big unknown at this point, clearly the guy can go damn fast but the dice don't seem to fall his way.
7/22/2011 8:26pm
Didn't he go 24-0 last time he raced a full outdoors season?
Was he riding a 2011 Yamaha 450????
TbonesPop
Fantasy
321st
7/22/2011 8:43pm
He went 24-0 when he wasn't racing against RV, RD, TC , and CR. He went 24-0 racing against guys who now consistently finish ~6-40 (Milsaps, Short, Windam, etc). Today is a different story from what it was when James went 24-0. Not to take anything away from what he did that year (it's still impressive to do against anyone), but the racing today is vastly different. If James were racing, he'd be about where he was during the SX season IMO. It's not a question of his speed, he's certainly capable of laying down the fastest laps by far and having the best raw speed. But today it takes speed, conditioning, strategy, mental toughness, physical toughness, preparation, hard work, TESTING (so the bike is set up right), etc to be the best. I don't see him being the full package right now.

TC, RD, RV, and CR (as well as Alessi at times) are absolutely flying because they are focused on all aspects of racing. It's taking our sport to the next level.

I personally wish James was riding the outdoors, the racing would be just that much better.
lostboy819
Fantasy
1342nd
7/22/2011 8:49pm
Yea, and I used to weigh 160 and had a lot more hair.
Mstock
7/22/2011 8:52pm
The world will never know.
Hut
7/22/2011 8:52pm
Is it fair to factor in his Unadilla performance last year?
7/22/2011 8:56pm
lostboy819 wrote:
Yea, and I used to weigh 160 and had a lot more hair.
You too??? LOL LOL
VRR7
7/22/2011 9:23pm
Who is James Stewart ?
kong0036
7/22/2011 9:27pm
VRR7 wrote:
Who is James Stewart ?
Is that really needed. It's a simple question that has been asked. If you don't know who James Stewart is maybe your are in the wrong sport .
bd
7/22/2011 9:30pm
When he went to SX only, it allowed the group the group to catch up speed wise.

MC stated SX only hurted him in the long run
fader418
7/22/2011 9:50pm
I am not a Stewart fan at all but I think he would be in the points lead if he was racing.....since he got rid of Aldon.....RV was better before he started with Aldon too.....just go watch glen helen that year when he caught Alessi......still waiting for that RV to show up!
kong0036
7/22/2011 10:16pm
CR250Rider wrote:
I didn't know J. Stewart raced [img]http://www.things-and-other-stuff.com/images/MASTOSprofiles/0403_linen_jimmy_stewart.jpg[/img]
I didn't know J. Stewart raced

WOW never heard that one before . Brilliant!!!!!!!
kongols
7/22/2011 10:17pm
You are only as good as your last race, but in Stewart`s case you`re never good enough.
PD441
7/22/2011 10:22pm
VRR7 wrote:
Who is James Stewart ?
Malcolm's brother.
THEGOAT
7/22/2011 10:41pm
I can't Help it, I come on here once in awhile just to Browse around and see what's going on, but usually when these Bubba posts come up, I write something that Irks the Mods and it gets put in that Dumbgeon. This is one of those rediculous Bubba posts that isn't even worth the Cyberspace it was Typed on, but I'm gonna take a Stab at it anyways. Who Gives a Crap where Bubba would be if he was racing, he has the Best equipment in the World at his disposal and he chose not to race, because he Crapped the Bed in Supercross and finished 4th and decided to take his ball home and not play. Villopoto, Reed, Dungey and Canard are all capable of Beating Bubba on a Regular Basis and Stewart would probably be out by now with an injury from riding over his Head and trying to keep pace with faster riders. Wouldn' t even be in the Top 5 and next year is even going to be worse for him. There!! now suckle on that.
kong0036
7/22/2011 11:02pm
THEGOAT wrote:
I can't Help it, I come on here once in awhile just to Browse around and see what's going on, but usually when these Bubba posts...
I can't Help it, I come on here once in awhile just to Browse around and see what's going on, but usually when these Bubba posts come up, I write something that Irks the Mods and it gets put in that Dumbgeon. This is one of those rediculous Bubba posts that isn't even worth the Cyberspace it was Typed on, but I'm gonna take a Stab at it anyways. Who Gives a Crap where Bubba would be if he was racing, he has the Best equipment in the World at his disposal and he chose not to race, because he Crapped the Bed in Supercross and finished 4th and decided to take his ball home and not play. Villopoto, Reed, Dungey and Canard are all capable of Beating Bubba on a Regular Basis and Stewart would probably be out by now with an injury from riding over his Head and trying to keep pace with faster riders. Wouldn' t even be in the Top 5 and next year is even going to be worse for him. There!! now suckle on that.
wow this coming from a guy the has his name as THEGOAT talk about 16yr man crush on RC . This really gives your post great credit. Next time stick to your couch and potatoe chips
ATKpilot99
7/22/2011 11:28pm
He would be leading the points. Spectacular moto wins coupled with some mistakes. Little more room for error in the nationals.
THEGOAT
7/23/2011 12:07am
It's just a Dumb Question, What are you from Fantasy Island or something. How the Hell do you know where Bubba would be right now if he hadn't Chickened out and raced. It's all Speculation, kind of a Fantasy world a love sick Bubba Fan makes up in his Head to make himself Feel better, A world where, while watching a race on T.V. he closes his Eyes and imagines Bubba out there racing with Reed, Dungey and Villopoto in MX and that this Imaginational Bubba is winning the race and leading the Championship in Points. It's called not being able to cope with reality. Hmmm!! I wonder how Bob Hannah would do if he was racing this years MX championship or HMMMMMM! How about Heikki Mikkola or YEAH!!! HOW bout Joel Roberts, he was pretty good, I bet he'd be winning this Championship against these guys. Get Real, forget about Bubba and concentrate on one of the Best MX seasons of all time. The Fastest guys in the World are racing RIGHT!! now, not sittin home watchin Re-runs of Bubba's World or Playing Cops and Robbers.
chrisbuehler
7/23/2011 12:23am Edited Date/Time 7/23/2011 6:01am
fader418 wrote:
I am not a Stewart fan at all but I think he would be in the points lead if he was racing.....since he got rid of...
I am not a Stewart fan at all but I think he would be in the points lead if he was racing.....since he got rid of Aldon.....RV was better before he started with Aldon too.....just go watch glen helen that year when he caught Alessi......still waiting for that RV to show up!
Waiting for the RV who can beat Alessi? He still can can, he just can't beat RD and Reedy(who has tested more than a week)
bd
7/23/2011 12:26am
fader418 wrote:
I am not a Stewart fan at all but I think he would be in the points lead if he was racing.....since he got rid of...
Aldon coached one rider to two 24-0 seasons and one other rider to a 24-0 season. I do not think he has to defend his coaching abilities.

Look at the PC 250F team? Who can beat them?

CR, RD, and TC picked up there game. Alessi is a head case. He needs to hire a transformation coach and he would be winning motos too
7/23/2011 12:47am
THEGOAT wrote:
It's just a Dumb Question, What are you from Fantasy Island or something. How the Hell do you know where Bubba would be right now if...
It's just a Dumb Question, What are you from Fantasy Island or something. How the Hell do you know where Bubba would be right now if he hadn't Chickened out and raced. It's all Speculation, kind of a Fantasy world a love sick Bubba Fan makes up in his Head to make himself Feel better, A world where, while watching a race on T.V. he closes his Eyes and imagines Bubba out there racing with Reed, Dungey and Villopoto in MX and that this Imaginational Bubba is winning the race and leading the Championship in Points. It's called not being able to cope with reality. Hmmm!! I wonder how Bob Hannah would do if he was racing this years MX championship or HMMMMMM! How about Heikki Mikkola or YEAH!!! HOW bout Joel Roberts, he was pretty good, I bet he'd be winning this Championship against these guys. Get Real, forget about Bubba and concentrate on one of the Best MX seasons of all time. The Fastest guys in the World are racing RIGHT!! now, not sittin home watchin Re-runs of Bubba's World or Playing Cops and Robbers.
Not a Bubba fan but if he was actually racing and commited he'd be quick enough to win some,but crash some too,pity he's not racing,I think the racing is strung out and crap this year,only 3 guys capable of winning and the rest all just making the numbers up,miles behind,my opinion of courseSad
HatersSuck
7/23/2011 3:42am
kong0036 wrote:
Be placed right now in the points standings if he had chosen to ride the Nationals. After we have seen where Chad and the 2 Ryans...
Be placed right now in the points standings if he had chosen to ride the Nationals. After we have seen where Chad and the 2 Ryans speed's are at. I say he would be right in the mix for the title maybe not winning but only a few ponts out of the lead.
NOBODY CARES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT IF JAMES STEWART THIS AND THAT IS GETTING OLD.

THE GUY IS NOT A RACER ANYMORE. HE IS A ENTERTAINER. A PASTRANA WANNA BE.

Post a reply to: Where would James Stewart........

The Latest