Where to watch MXoN in NL?

Aryen
9/29/2017 11:54pm
So I hope some of the Dutch brothers can help me out. I’m not gonna pay 26 euros for 1 weekend. My provider KPN doesnt run Motors TV anymore. Does the NOS app show all 3 motos?

Any help? It would kill me if I couldn’t watch it live.
|
63mark
9/30/2017 1:01am
mxgp-tv

Unless you'ld rather get killed Cool
9/30/2017 2:03am
Why would you use MXGP-tv when its on public NOS-Internet? I asked the question tot them, cant find a schedule on internet.

The Shop

Aryen
9/30/2017 4:16am
63mark wrote:
mxgp-tv

Unless you'ld rather get killed Cool
Yeah, that costs 26 euro
63mark
9/30/2017 4:22am
Why would you use MXGP-tv when its on public NOS-Internet? I asked the question tot them, cant find a schedule on internet.
Because i get the season package every year, and i like listening to Jeff Emig Grinning
63mark
9/30/2017 4:29am
Off topic, can someone please explain wth Herlings is in the open class? It's like loosing points before they even got started. No disrespect, but in current situation Coldenhoff has to race most of the top riders twice, while Herlings races them only once. Herlings can beat them all in both races, where Coldenhoff will struggle in my opinion.......
9/30/2017 5:35am
63mark wrote:
Off topic, can someone please explain wth Herlings is in the open class? It's like loosing points before they even got started. No disrespect, but in...
Off topic, can someone please explain wth Herlings is in the open class? It's like loosing points before they even got started. No disrespect, but in current situation Coldenhoff has to race most of the top riders twice, while Herlings races them only once. Herlings can beat them all in both races, where Coldenhoff will struggle in my opinion.......
Rest in between races
9/30/2017 6:16am Edited Date/Time 9/30/2017 6:17am
Aryen wrote:
So I hope some of the Dutch brothers can help me out. I’m not gonna pay 26 euros for 1 weekend. My provider KPN doesnt run...
So I hope some of the Dutch brothers can help me out. I’m not gonna pay 26 euros for 1 weekend. My provider KPN doesnt run Motors TV anymore. Does the NOS app show all 3 motos?

Any help? It would kill me if I couldn’t watch it live.
on facebook , check for A Fondo Perú

streamed the MXGP quali race live Wink first quali race is still there to be watched
63mark
9/30/2017 6:37am Edited Date/Time 9/30/2017 6:38am
63mark wrote:
Off topic, can someone please explain wth Herlings is in the open class? It's like loosing points before they even got started. No disrespect, but in...
Rest in between races
Are you kidding me, why would he need extra rest? They used to have that strategy during the late "de Reuver era" cuz he was "the older guy". But Herlings Dry
9/30/2017 2:31pm
Rudicross wrote:
Aryen wrote:
I sure hope I can use a Belgian livestream from the Netherlands.
Sadly i think it geo-blocked for any countries. I used to watch through Sporza a few years ago and remember linking it and people didn't get acces. Might work for Netherlands tho.

Not a big fan of this whole geo-blocking stuff... I had to use a Netherlands VPN to be able to watch the USA Outdoors races this year lol Dry
9/30/2017 3:34pm
Rudicross wrote:
Aryen wrote:
check the facebookpage i posted above , pretty sure they gonna stream it live and in perfect quality
Aryen
10/1/2017 5:04am
Sporza stream alleen vanuit België te kijken kutzooi
Aryen
10/1/2017 5:04am
FB pagina Peru nog niet live
Aryen
10/1/2017 5:11am
Any more tips?
Rudicross
10/1/2017 5:15am
Aryen wrote:
Any more tips?
Installeer de Hola app op je pc (HOLA), open de sporza pagina en zet je settings naar "Belgie".
63mark
10/1/2017 6:05am
Coldenhof gets the extra rest, not Herlings.
Well, even him. I think they both should be fit enough.
63mark
10/1/2017 6:09am Edited Date/Time 10/1/2017 6:10am
Aryen wrote:
Any more tips?
Rudicross wrote:
Installeer de Hola app op je pc (HOLA), open de sporza pagina en zet je settings naar "Belgie".
Pas maar op met je HOLA, daarmee kunnen volgens mij andere internet gebruikers via jou adres internetten. Dus ook criminelen en pedofielen! Gebruik het zelf om die reden ook niet meer.
Sideways
10/1/2017 6:24am
Aryen wrote:
Any more tips?
I have sent you a message
Rudicross
10/1/2017 6:39am
Aryen wrote:
Any more tips?
Rudicross wrote:
63mark wrote:
Pas maar op met je HOLA, daarmee kunnen volgens mij andere internet gebruikers via jou adres internetten. Dus ook criminelen en pedofielen! Gebruik het zelf om...
Pas maar op met je HOLA, daarmee kunnen volgens mij andere internet gebruikers via jou adres internetten. Dus ook criminelen en pedofielen! Gebruik het zelf om die reden ook niet meer.
Bedankt voor de info. Hola heb ik enkele maanden geleden verwijderd van m'n laptop. Gelukkig kan ik de races hier in België bekijken via Play Sports.
10/1/2017 7:30am
Rudicross wrote:
Aryen wrote:
Sadly i think it geo-blocked for any countries. I used to watch through Sporza a few years ago and remember linking it and people didn't get...
Sadly i think it geo-blocked for any countries. I used to watch through Sporza a few years ago and remember linking it and people didn't get acces. Might work for Netherlands tho.

Not a big fan of this whole geo-blocking stuff... I had to use a Netherlands VPN to be able to watch the USA Outdoors races this year lol Dry
If you have google chrome, use Hola and you can set it so it says you are in Belgium. I just watched it with no issues
Aryen
10/1/2017 7:34am
Thanks guys! I’ve been using a link to the Motorsports Tv stream that someone posted in the race thread! Great racing!
63mark
10/1/2017 7:57am
If you have google chrome, use Hola and you can set it so it says you are in Belgium. I just watched it with no issues
As i allready wrote in dutch. If you use HOLA, you will share your connection as you use someone else's aswell. Which means that criminals and pedophiles can share and gain stuff throughout your adress.

Post a reply to: Where to watch MXoN in NL?

The Latest