Where to park for Petco Park sx?

enketchum
Edited Date/Time 2/6/2015 8:49am
We are going to the San Diego round of sx at Petco Park. I have never been there before and I have heard there is very little parking. I have heard it's easy to park away from the stadium and take some trolley to the stadium. Is this a good way to do it? I can't find anything about it online.

Do any locals to San Diego know about getting to the stadium.?
|
GoSmile2
2/1/2015 1:03pm
I would take the trolley. Maybe hit up mission brewery. have a good time. Mission makes some good stuff and it's right by the ballpark in one of the warehouses on the east side
Motodave15
2/1/2015 1:18pm Edited Date/Time 2/1/2015 1:19pm
enketchum wrote:
We are going to the San Diego round of sx at Petco Park. I have never been there before and I have heard there is very...
We are going to the San Diego round of sx at Petco Park. I have never been there before and I have heard there is very little parking. I have heard it's easy to park away from the stadium and take some trolley to the stadium. Is this a good way to do it? I can't find anything about it online.

Do any locals to San Diego know about getting to the stadium.?
there is a parking structure to the left if you are outside of the structure and standing at home plate...but i don't know if that structure is pay to park or if its free for gaslamp, cant remeber..... off of tony gwynn st and L.ST
FWYT
2/6/2015 8:49am
P.S.A.

Bumping this. Went cruising around downtown yesterday. 60% of the parking lot will be taken up by the rigs.
There ARE parking structures close by but leave your X-Cab F-350 at home and take the Civic.

Strongly advise taking the trolly or Uber cuz parking is going to be, uh, a pain.

Post a reply to: Where to park for Petco Park sx?

The Latest