Where did the Nico Izzi thread go?

mxjeff575
Poof. It's gone. I don't see it in the Dumbgeon either?
|
Brad460
Fantasy
736th
2/24/2017 6:12pm Edited Date/Time 2/24/2017 6:14pm
Let it go...let it go...

Next time print it off so you can read it over and over..
slipdog
2/24/2017 6:16pm Edited Date/Time 2/24/2017 7:31pm
nvm...
mxjeff575
2/24/2017 6:22pm
I thought it was interesting seeing the picture of what I assumed was his race bike at Atlanta.
I know an inappropriate comment a moderator can delete, and a thread that gets way off topic can get moved to the dumbgeon, but the whole thread is just gone.
kzizok
Fantasy
2068th
2/24/2017 6:39pm Edited Date/Time 2/24/2017 7:16pm
It went to the big Davalos thread in the sky, where they go to die.

The Shop

smoothwakey
Fantasy
133rd
2/24/2017 6:44pm
mxjeff575 wrote:
I thought it was interesting seeing the picture of what I assumed was his race bike at Atlanta. I know an inappropriate comment a moderator can...
I thought it was interesting seeing the picture of what I assumed was his race bike at Atlanta.
I know an inappropriate comment a moderator can delete, and a thread that gets way off topic can get moved to the dumbgeon, but the whole thread is just gone.
It has been happening a lot lately, threads about Martin Davalos are off limits, I guess so are Nico threads. Pretty bullshit in my opinion, there should at least be a note made explaining why it was deleted.
Sully
2/24/2017 6:53pm
mxjeff575 wrote:
I thought it was interesting seeing the picture of what I assumed was his race bike at Atlanta. I know an inappropriate comment a moderator can...
It has been happening a lot lately, threads about Martin Davalos are off limits, I guess so are Nico threads. Pretty bullshit in my opinion, there...
It has been happening a lot lately, threads about Martin Davalos are off limits, I guess so are Nico threads. Pretty bullshit in my opinion, there should at least be a note made explaining why it was deleted.
Why do the admins need to explain anything? Their site, their rules. You always have the option of doing what Big Lenny did, and start your own site where anything goes.

Frankly, I don't blame the admins for nuking those threads. The Izzi thread had people who didn't appear to have a dog in the fight claiming he needed to have his ass kicked, and the Davalos thread is nothing more than gossip.
kzizok
Fantasy
2068th
2/24/2017 6:58pm
^^^Yeah, it had some potential undertones developing. Dont remember anyone specifically mentioning they would do it, but probably better safe than sorry.
hvaughn88
2/24/2017 7:02pm Edited Date/Time 2/24/2017 7:08pm
Maybe just play it safe and stick to mocking cooper Webb's religion. That seems to be perfectly acceptable lately.
RbR
2/24/2017 7:34pm
I hope Nico can find peace. Addiction is the devil's hand; you believe you are in control, but you are not. People associating with and addict need to understand that he is not in control, and act accordingly.
BobPA
2/24/2017 7:41pm
RbR wrote:
I hope Nico can find peace. Addiction is the devil's hand; you believe you are in control, but you are not. People associating with and addict...
I hope Nico can find peace. Addiction is the devil's hand; you believe you are in control, but you are not. People associating with and addict need to understand that he is not in control, and act accordingly.
BS. Unless someone is cramming the dope in his arm he is in control.
RbR
2/24/2017 7:45pm
Righteousness derived from ignorance is an ugly spectral..
BobPA
2/24/2017 8:03pm
RbR wrote:
Righteousness derived from ignorance is an ugly spectral..
Ignorance you say? I would say more like opinions based off of life events.
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
2/24/2017 8:06pm
mxjeff575 wrote:
There was enough stupid in it that even the Dumbgeon didn't want it.
GIwasB4
2/24/2017 8:14pm
GuyB wrote:
There was enough stupid in it that even the Dumbgeon didn't want it.

Maybe just play it safe and stick to mocking cooper Webb's religion. That seems to be perfectly acceptable lately.

Touché
colintrax
Fantasy
2363rd
2/24/2017 8:19pm
Sully wrote:
Why do the admins need to explain anything? Their site, their rules. You always have the option of doing what Big Lenny did, and start your...
Why do the admins need to explain anything? Their site, their rules. You always have the option of doing what Big Lenny did, and start your own site where anything goes.

Frankly, I don't blame the admins for nuking those threads. The Izzi thread had people who didn't appear to have a dog in the fight claiming he needed to have his ass kicked, and the Davalos thread is nothing more than gossip.
Big lenny started a forum?
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
2/24/2017 8:36pm
GIwasB4 wrote:

Touché
Clue me in to what you're talking about, and maybe provide a link so I can see what you mean.
smoothwakey
Fantasy
133rd
2/24/2017 8:50pm
mxjeff575 wrote:
It has been happening a lot lately, threads about Martin Davalos are off limits, I guess so are Nico threads. Pretty bullshit in my opinion, there...
Sully wrote:
Why do the admins need to explain anything? Their site, their rules. You always have the option of doing what Big Lenny did, and start your...

There were several Davalos threads that got clipped. I agree with some of them getting the cut as they were mostly gossip, but the other ones were bench racing with a few people chiming in about his quest for nudes, why not just delete those posts and let the thread carry on. Or just let them be all together most of the posts on the nude scandal were memes or genuine astonishment that Davlaos of all people was involved in this type of behaviour. I just think its a bit shit that certain topics will always be off limits and by not making the reason for clipping clear it makes it harder for posters to self moderate and urge others to stay within the bounds.
Lucifa.
2/24/2017 11:58pm
Sully wrote:

colintrax wrote:
Big lenny started a forum?
About 5 years ago? Was a hoot. Even had a jail. Huck and Lenny, peas in a pod!
sgrimmxdad
Fantasy
1957th
2/25/2017 3:40am
GIwasB4 wrote:

Touché
GuyB wrote:
Clue me in to what you're talking about, and maybe provide a link so I can see what you mean.
Looks like the last post I saw referring to this subject was removed. It was in one of the last two Cooper threads. I remember it well as I quoted it and typed a long response, cooled off and erased it before posting.

Thank you for removing such filth...
defeatist45
2/25/2017 4:45am Edited Date/Time 2/25/2017 4:47am
GIwasB4 wrote:

Touché
GuyB wrote:
sgrimmxdad wrote:
Looks like the last post I saw referring to this subject was removed. It was in one of the last two Cooper threads. I remember it...
Looks like the last post I saw referring to this subject was removed. It was in one of the last two Cooper threads. I remember it well as I quoted it and typed a long response, cooled off and erased it before posting.

Thank you for removing such filth...
No. It's still here. Just no Webb in the title. http://m.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/Barcia-kicking-Reeds-bike,1…
How this got so far, I have no idea.
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
2/25/2017 6:37am
No. It's still here. Just no Webb in the title. http://m.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/Barcia-kicking-Reeds-bike,1…
How this got so far, I have no idea.
Chalk it up to a thread I had no interest in, plus a travel and work day.

An earlier email to me would have taken care of it much sooner.

Since we're close to Spring, it's time for some Spring cleaning on troll accounts. Smile
HenryA
2/25/2017 7:15am
mxjeff575 wrote:
First sentence. Is he racing tonight? wow Huh
newmann
2/25/2017 8:17am
mxjeff575 wrote:
Izzi stole it and sold it on Craigslist. Actually he didn't really sell it, he just took peoples money and never delivered it...multiple times.

Post a reply to: Where did the Nico Izzi thread go?

The Latest