Wheelie boy scum in the uk

5/5/2015 2:51pm Edited Date/Time 5/5/2015 3:02pm
Rowlands wrote:
Sorry I upset you with my grammar. No I am not better than anyone else. Where do you think the stolen bikes that I see posted...
Sorry I upset you with my grammar.
No I am not better than anyone else.

Where do you think the stolen bikes that I see posted all over the internet are going then ?

Also what makes you think I have more money than the people in the video ?

Ps. Sorry again if my grammar and spelling is not up to scratch.
#991 wrote:
I don't pretend or assume to know where they're going. Obvious where you assume they're going though ;) . I assume you have more money than...
I don't pretend or assume to know where they're going. Obvious where you assume they're going though Wink .

I assume you have more money than them based on your obvious geological discrimination of the people in the video. My bad Blush .
Rowlands wrote:
What makes you think they have no money ? Are you discriminating ?

I am out. Good night
I don't. I assume you assume you have more money than them based on their geological location and you assume that makes you better than them. Your assumptions prompted me to assume that.

Assuming you assume a lot. I'll assume that's a fair assumption. I'll assume you agree. I'm betting you assume that would be assumptive of me?
Lucifa.
5/5/2015 2:58pm
#991 wrote:
Says the bloke who's ancestors Invaded the land of the Long White Cloud. "Where the Men are Men and the sheep are nervous". I'll have to...
Says the bloke who's ancestors Invaded the land of the Long White Cloud. "Where the Men are Men and the sheep are nervous".

I'll have to fix my profile. I'm an Aussie. Way to offend the American contributors though Laughing .

BTW. It would be hypocrisy. Not Irony.

"Sweet As Bro".
Your reply is ignorant.

I was lucky enough to grow up in a maori community.

If you are an Aussie, you should be ashamed of how you treat your aboriginal folks.
vet323
5/5/2015 3:03pm
Might be losing at the MXDN these days, but apparently Americans can still wheelie better.
TriRacer27 wrote:
Damn straight! [img]https://vurbmoto.com/media/uploads/blogs/2015/ryan-villopoto-crash/img_5285-2.jpg[/img]
Damn straight!

You owe me a Damn ice tea to replace the one I just spit out, fucker!Laughing
5/5/2015 3:04pm
#991 wrote:
Says the bloke who's ancestors Invaded the land of the Long White Cloud. "Where the Men are Men and the sheep are nervous". I'll have to...
Says the bloke who's ancestors Invaded the land of the Long White Cloud. "Where the Men are Men and the sheep are nervous".

I'll have to fix my profile. I'm an Aussie. Way to offend the American contributors though Laughing .

"Sweet As Bro".
Lucifa. wrote:
Your reply is ignorant. I was lucky enough to grow up in a maori community. If you are an Aussie, you should be ashamed of how...
Your reply is ignorant.

If you are an Aussie, you should be ashamed of how you treat your aboriginal folks.
Sure It's not Ironic?

Nah, not at all. My folks aren't aboriginal.

The Shop

Lucifa.
5/5/2015 3:12pm
#991 wrote:
Sure It's not Ironic?

We all see you for who and what you are.

Take some time to read over other peoples replies to you and you'll see a picture.

Have a nice day.
5/5/2015 3:20pm Edited Date/Time 5/5/2015 3:29pm
#991 wrote:
Sure It's not Ironic?

Lucifa. wrote:
We all see you for who and what you are. Take some time to read over other peoples replies to you and you'll see a picture...
We all see you for who and what you are.

Take some time to read over other peoples replies to you and you'll see a picture.

Have a nice day.
Really. Who, and what is that? I'm Ignorant remember.

I read other peoples posts in reply to me. I don't see a picture. Mostly just words. The words I see, say, "Who gives a fuck" Wink .

"Ironically". You just bring out the devil in me Lucifa.

Gabriel J
5/5/2015 3:21pm
This is going to sound racist as hell but bear with me...Can every black dude worldwide just hop on a bike and totally rip bad-ass wheelies or what? I mean seriously.

I'm not jealous they are doing them on potentially stolen bikes, but I am jealous because I could never wheelie for shit,.
Jrewing
5/5/2015 3:27pm
#991 wrote:

"Sweet As Bro".
Lucifa. wrote:
Your reply is ignorant. I was lucky enough to grow up in a maori community. If you are an Aussie, you should be ashamed of how...
Your reply is ignorant.

#991 wrote:
Sure It's not Ironic?

#991.

Where did you grow up? What schooling.

I'm curious. Cause I grew up in and around shitsville, worked in shitsville... Got clever made some dollars, moved from shitsville to beachville. I can can pretty accurately judge a person... Takes a few interactions but it's usually what you initially think.

Bring on chemical castration.

Bet you disapprove of the SBS show struggle street about to air here.

5/5/2015 3:27pm
#991 wrote:
You keep telling yaself that mate. Whatever makes you conscience feel better is all good with me ;) . BTW, judging people and assuming them to...
You keep telling yaself that mate. Whatever makes you conscience feel better is all good with me Wink .

BTW, judging people and assuming them to be thieves based on their economical situation and the location of which they live is no better.

Are you better than them simply because you have more money? If you think so, I'd suggest your ethically and morally bankrupt.

Should I wonder about your IQ and assume you're a dumb, red neck fuck because you can't speak the Queens English? No. I'm going to give you the benefit of doubt and assume you meant to say "Ridden", not "rode".
I could also mention. "There IS a large variety of bikes being RIDDEN". Not, "There ARE a large variety of bikes being RODE".. Wouldn't be very fair or nice of me to assume you are a dumb, red neck fuck without really knowing you or your situation though, would it?

Finally. Their race. Not There race. Numb nuts.

Moral of the story and my point. "Treat others are you expect, and would like to be treated yourself".. It's the #1 rule to being a decent human being.
Blow it out your ass, social justice nimrod. The FACT, at least in America, is that in the cities, if you see a large group of wheelying black guys then the bikes are probably 98% stolen. Dont waste your breath tryng to make me feel guilty for living in reality and not your smugly superior fantasy realm.
A. DLeary
5/5/2015 3:29pm Edited Date/Time 5/5/2015 3:33pm
We can send another thread to the dumbgeon thanks to #991
5/5/2015 3:35pm
Lucifa. wrote:
Your reply is ignorant.

#991 wrote:
Sure It's not Ironic?

Jrewing wrote:
#991. Where did you grow up? What schooling. I'm curious. Cause I grew up in and around shitsville, worked in shitsville... Got clever made some dollars...
#991.

Where did you grow up? What schooling.

I'm curious. Cause I grew up in and around shitsville, worked in shitsville... Got clever made some dollars, moved from shitsville to beachville. I can can pretty accurately judge a person... Takes a few interactions but it's usually what you initially think.

Bring on chemical castration.

Bet you disapprove of the SBS show struggle street about to air here.

SBS, fucking Wog channel mate.

Chemical castration is way too late. I already have 3 kids.

I grew up in Hastings and went to the school of hard knocks. I hear you can take the boy out of shitsville, but ya can't take the shitsville out of the boy" That must really give you the shits.

I was born clever. Hence I was never silly enough to work anywhere Wink . Only suckers work. I do what I want, when I want.
5/5/2015 3:37pm
A. DLeary wrote:
Posting again are you Wink . Noticed you've been a bit quiet lately Laughing .

A. DLeary
5/5/2015 3:38pm
#991 wrote:
SBS, fucking Wog channel mate. Chemical castration is way too late. I already have 3 kids. I grew up in Hastings and went to the school...

I grew up in Hastings and went to the school of hard knocks. I hear you can take the boy out of shitsville, but ya can't take the shitsville out of the boy" That must really give you the shits.

I was born clever. Hence I was never silly enough to work anywhere Wink . Only suckers work. I do what I want, when I want.
Didn't you just give someone a hard time for their spelling?
A. DLeary
5/5/2015 3:38pm
A. DLeary wrote:
#991 wrote:

Not at all. How did your dad die this time?
5/5/2015 3:44pm Edited Date/Time 5/5/2015 3:45pm
#991 wrote:
You keep telling yaself that mate. Whatever makes you conscience feel better is all good with me ;) . BTW, judging people and assuming them to...
You keep telling yaself that mate. Whatever makes you conscience feel better is all good with me Wink .

BTW, judging people and assuming them to be thieves based on their economical situation and the location of which they live is no better.

Are you better than them simply because you have more money? If you think so, I'd suggest your ethically and morally bankrupt.

Should I wonder about your IQ and assume you're a dumb, red neck fuck because you can't speak the Queens English? No. I'm going to give you the benefit of doubt and assume you meant to say "Ridden", not "rode".
I could also mention. "There IS a large variety of bikes being RIDDEN". Not, "There ARE a large variety of bikes being RODE".. Wouldn't be very fair or nice of me to assume you are a dumb, red neck fuck without really knowing you or your situation though, would it?

Moral of the story and my point. "Treat others are you expect, and would like to be treated yourself".. It's the #1 rule to being a decent human being.
Blow it out your ass, social justice nimrod. The FACT, at least in America, is that in the cities, if you see a large group of...
Blow it out your ass, social justice nimrod. The FACT, at least in America, is that in the cities, if you see a large group of wheelying black guys then the bikes are probably 98% stolen. Dont waste your breath tryng to make me feel guilty for living in reality and not your smugly superior fantasy realm.
Video was filmed in the UK wasn't it Dry

BTW. You assume most of those bikes are stolen. Apparently, According to Lucifa, you American's are "the biggest racists in the world". So I'm not surprised.
5/5/2015 3:45pm
A. DLeary wrote:
#991 wrote:

A. DLeary wrote:
Would you believe me if I told you again?
A. DLeary
5/5/2015 3:47pm
#991 wrote:

A. DLeary wrote:
#991 wrote:
I guess I could go up stairs and show you all my dads teeth from when he "blew his brains out" as well if you want...
5/5/2015 3:51pm Edited Date/Time 5/5/2015 3:51pm
#991 wrote:
SBS, fucking Wog channel mate. Chemical castration is way too late. I already have 3 kids. I grew up in Hastings and went to the school...

A. DLeary wrote:
Oh, did I post that? I thought I just "channeled" it Blush . Does that make me a trend setter?
DPW
5/5/2015 3:54pm
DPW wrote:
poor bikes will never see a proper motocross track, I feel bad for the bikes.
#991 wrote:
If you were paying attention, you might have herd him say he (#5, Little Chino) races MX.
sorry made about 5 minutes into vid was all, is the KTM w/ the headlight one of his motoRcross bike too or just a wheelie bike?
5/5/2015 3:58pm Edited Date/Time 5/5/2015 3:59pm
A. DLeary wrote:
#991 wrote:
A. DLeary wrote:
I guess I could go up stairs and show you all my dads teeth from when he "blew his brains out" as well if you want...
You'd most likely just copy and paste a pic from my Photobucket account.

Do you know how many people die each yr from walking up stairs. I know how easily it can happen, that's how my old man died. Knocked every tooth out of his head.
A. DLeary
5/5/2015 3:59pm
#991 wrote:

A. DLeary wrote:
#991 wrote:
Oh, did I post that? I thought I just "channeled" it Blush . Does that make me a trend setter?
You're dad died twice then and I'm sure he'll die a few more ways before you've left here.
I'm not sure why you're here other than to argue with people and cause problems?
A. DLeary
5/5/2015 4:01pm
#991 wrote:
You'd most likely just copy and paste a pic from my Photobucket account. Do you know how many people die each yr from walking up stairs...

Do you know how many people die each yr from walking up stairs. I know how easily it can happen, that's how my old man died. Knocked every tooth out of his head.
I could steal a photo from you're photobucket account that you've already stolen from other Moto photographers. Again, why are you here?
5/5/2015 4:02pm
DPW wrote:
poor bikes will never see a proper motocross track, I feel bad for the bikes.
#991 wrote:
If you were paying attention, you might have herd him say he (#5, Little Chino) races MX.
DPW wrote:
sorry made about 5 minutes into vid was all, is the KTM w/ the headlight one of his motoRcross bike too or just a wheelie bike?
He said it in the first few minutes.

No Idea about the KTM, only watched the first 30 seconds or so of the video.
A. DLeary
#991 wrote:
A. DLeary wrote:
#991 wrote:
You'd most likely just copy and paste a pic from my Photobucket account. Do you know how many people die each yr from walking up stairs...

Should I wonder about your IQ and assume you're a dumb, red neck fuck because you can't speak the Queens English?
seth505
Fantasy
1271st
Rowlands wrote:
#991. I don't know they are stolen but the fact there are a large variety of bikes being rode in proberly the roughest part of the...
#991. I don't know they are stolen but the fact there are a large variety of bikes being rode in proberly the roughest part of the UK where crime rates are huge and the majority of people are on the Dole makes me wounder. Nothing to do with there race ?
#991 wrote:

I like how you corrected his English but added several mistakes in your diatribe. Bravo...simply stunning.
5/5/2015 4:03pm Edited Date/Time 5/5/2015 4:04pm
A. DLeary wrote:
#991 wrote:
A. DLeary wrote:
You're dad died twice then and I'm sure he'll die a few more ways before you've left here. I'm not sure why you're here other than...
You're dad died twice then and I'm sure he'll die a few more ways before you've left here.
I'm not sure why you're here other than to argue with people and cause problems?
If I told you, you wouldn't believe me. Is that a problem?

Old man was born in the yr of the Cat Wink .
A. DLeary
5/5/2015 4:05pm
#991 wrote:
A. DLeary wrote:
You're dad died twice then and I'm sure he'll die a few more ways before you've left here. I'm not sure why you're here other than...
#991 wrote:
If I told you, you wouldn't believe me. Is that a problem?

Old man was born in the yr of the Cat Wink .
You were born in the year of the fuckwit and you continue to disgrace this page with your stupidity.
5/5/2015 4:11pm Edited Date/Time 5/5/2015 4:25pm
Rowlands wrote:
#991. I don't know they are stolen but the fact there are a large variety of bikes being rode in proberly the roughest part of the...
#991. I don't know they are stolen but the fact there are a large variety of bikes being rode in proberly the roughest part of the UK where crime rates are huge and the majority of people are on the Dole makes me wounder. Nothing to do with there race ?
#991 wrote:

seth505 wrote:
I like how you corrected his English but added several mistakes in your diatribe. Bravo...simply stunning.
Wouldn't be any fun if you didn't join in Seth.

Didn't realize he made any spelling mistakes. I wouldn't even know, I can't spell.
Anyway, like you can talk, you can't even spell your name properly Seth. Where'd you go to school? Mt Druitt. What do you reckon Jrewing?

Post a reply to: Wheelie boy scum in the uk

The Latest