Wheelie boy scum in the uk

smezmx
Edited Date/Time 5/6/2015 11:54pm
Alot of this was filmed in thamesmead south east london,quite near to where i live.it's a really big estate with alot of alleyways and rat runs etc. for these idiots to escape the police.mx bike theft is a massive problem here as there is little in the way of punishment for these slags,and they know it. god help us Shocked

http://youtu.be/enZcd_9UPAA
|
scott_nz
Fantasy
840th
5/5/2015 11:50am
smezmx wrote:
Alot of this was filmed in thamesmead south east london,quite near to where i live.it's a really big estate with alot of alleyways and rat runs...
Alot of this was filmed in thamesmead south east london,quite near to where i live.it's a really big estate with alot of alleyways and rat runs etc. for these idiots to escape the police.mx bike theft is a massive problem here as there is little in the way of punishment for these slags,and they know it. god help us Shocked

http://youtu.be/enZcd_9UPAA
we have similar copy cat stuff here in South Auckland as well, with a heap of bike thefts, and ram raids on shops to go with it,
Rowlands
5/5/2015 12:02pm
Blood boiling !

The saddest thing is that these pricks have nothing better to do.
If the police cared they would target people like this and hang around the area everyday.
5/5/2015 12:11pm
I'm in the UK aswell and I recently had a chat with a policeman about stuff like this. Here in the UK the police are not allowed to chase people on bikes. If they give chase it gives cause for the rider to ride faster and dangerously and the chances of crashing and death are high.

From the policemans mouth- "if we chase a bike and they crash and hurt themselves we lose our job!"

In a rough estate close to me, the scum bags commit on them! Safe in the knowledge they won't be chased!
Rowlands
5/5/2015 12:16pm
I'm in the UK aswell and I recently had a chat with a policeman about stuff like this. Here in the UK the police are not...
I'm in the UK aswell and I recently had a chat with a policeman about stuff like this. Here in the UK the police are not allowed to chase people on bikes. If they give chase it gives cause for the rider to ride faster and dangerously and the chances of crashing and death are high.

From the policemans mouth- "if we chase a bike and they crash and hurt themselves we lose our job!"

In a rough estate close to me, the scum bags commit on them! Safe in the knowledge they won't be chased!
Bloody ridiculous, if the are 99% sure that the bikes are stolen the guys deserve to get hurt.
If they know they can get away with it they will keep doing it and having there fun whilst those of us who work for our bikes are left in the dungeon.

The Shop

fullfloater
Fantasy
13th
5/5/2015 12:22pm
Might be losing at the MXDN these days, but apparently Americans can still wheelie better.
newmann
5/5/2015 12:28pm
Local government should provide them safe places to ride. And also give the ones who feel the need to destroy things, the room to do so.

Whistling

5/5/2015 12:30pm Edited Date/Time 5/5/2015 12:34pm
I'm in the UK aswell and I recently had a chat with a policeman about stuff like this. Here in the UK the police are not...

Rowlands wrote:
Bloody ridiculous, if the are 99% sure that the bikes are stolen the guys deserve to get hurt. If they know they can get away with...
Bloody ridiculous, if the are 99% sure that the bikes are stolen the guys deserve to get hurt.
If they know they can get away with it they will keep doing it and having there fun whilst those of us who work for our bikes are left in the dungeon.
What makes you assume the bikes are stolen? Because some of the riders are black? Shame on you. I'd be willing to bet the bikes aren't stolen.

The kid (#5) is a try hard Chino wanna be fuck wit, just sayin.
TriRacer27
Fantasy
44th
5/5/2015 12:42pm
Might be losing at the MXDN these days, but apparently Americans can still wheelie better.
Damn straight!

5/5/2015 12:48pm
TriRacer27 wrote:
Damn straight! [img]https://vurbmoto.com/media/uploads/blogs/2015/ryan-villopoto-crash/img_5285-2.jpg[/img]
Damn straight!

. Classic!
Rowlands
5/5/2015 1:00pm
#991. I don't know they are stolen but the fact there are a large variety of bikes being rode in proberly the roughest part of the UK where crime rates are huge and the majority of people are on the Dole makes me wounder. Nothing to do with there race ?
Falcon
Fantasy
856th
5/5/2015 1:03pm
newmann wrote:
Local government should provide them safe places to ride. And also give the ones who feel the need to destroy things, the room to do so...
Local government should provide them safe places to ride. And also give the ones who feel the need to destroy things, the room to do so.

Whistling

And a telephone. Oh! ....And free birth control & abortions.
HenryA
5/5/2015 1:20pm
Can't remember the last time I saw a yellow Husky in action
mxpro252
5/5/2015 1:23pm
Falcon wrote:
And a telephone. Oh! ....And free birth control & abortions.
....And free birth control & abortions.

I'd happily support this
5/5/2015 1:24pm
HenryA wrote:
Can't remember the last time I saw a yellow Husky in action
I can, but not from a lack of trying to forget. I sure as shit wouldn't bother stealing one from that generation Laughing

50th Anniversary model was Blue and Yellow. Think they were around 2005-ish
JeepnMike
5/5/2015 1:27pm
newmann wrote:
Local government should provide them safe places to ride. And also give the ones who feel the need to destroy things, the room to do so...

Whistling

GOLD!Laughing Don't forget! Make certain the mayor is on-board to give the ones who feel they need to destroy things, a window of time where anything goes! Destroying small business owner's property is nothing but expressionism and you will be accused of being insensitive and perhaps racist if you disagree.
fullfloater
Fantasy
13th
5/5/2015 1:39pm Edited Date/Time 5/5/2015 1:43pm
TriRacer27 wrote:
Damn straight! [img]https://vurbmoto.com/media/uploads/blogs/2015/ryan-villopoto-crash/img_5285-2.jpg[/img]
Damn straight!

That Belgian Waffle can't even get it up. It's 11:00 Bitches!
5/5/2015 1:43pm Edited Date/Time 5/5/2015 2:16pm
Rowlands wrote:
#991. I don't know they are stolen but the fact there are a large variety of bikes being rode in proberly the roughest part of the...
#991. I don't know they are stolen but the fact there are a large variety of bikes being rode in proberly the roughest part of the UK where crime rates are huge and the majority of people are on the Dole makes me wounder. Nothing to do with there race ?
You keep telling yaself that mate. Whatever makes you conscience feel better is all good with me Wink .

BTW, judging people and assuming them to be thieves based on their economical situation and the location of which they live is no better.

Are you better than them simply because you have more money? If you think so, I'd suggest your ethically and morally bankrupt.

Should I wonder about your IQ and assume you're a dumb, red neck fuck because you can't speak the Queens English? No. I'm going to give you the benefit of doubt and assume you meant to say "Ridden", not "rode".
I could also mention. "There IS a large variety of bikes being RIDDEN". Not, "There ARE a large variety of bikes being RODE".. Wouldn't be very fair or nice of me to assume you are a dumb, red neck fuck without really knowing you or your situation though, would it?

Finally. Their race. Not There race. Numb nuts.

Moral of the story and my point. "Treat others are you expect, and would like to be treated yourself".. It's the #1 rule to being a decent human being.
VET176
5/5/2015 1:44pm
scott_nz wrote:
we have similar copy cat stuff here in South Auckland as well, with a heap of bike thefts, and ram raids on shops to go with...
we have similar copy cat stuff here in South Auckland as well, with a heap of bike thefts, and ram raids on shops to go with it,
South Auckland, the poo stain in New Zealand's undies.
scott_nz
Fantasy
840th
5/5/2015 1:48pm
scott_nz wrote:
we have similar copy cat stuff here in South Auckland as well, with a heap of bike thefts, and ram raids on shops to go with...
VET176 wrote:
hey easy boy, i grew up there, where else does all our good rugby talant come from,

and how good was that league test on sunday night,

DPW
5/5/2015 1:52pm
poor bikes will never see a proper motocross track, I feel bad for the bikes.
dboivin
5/5/2015 2:02pm Edited Date/Time 5/5/2015 2:03pm

Rowlands wrote:
Bloody ridiculous, if the are 99% sure that the bikes are stolen the guys deserve to get hurt. If they know they can get away with...
#991 wrote:
What makes you assume the bikes are stolen? Because some of the riders are black? Shame on you. I'd be willing to bet the bikes aren't...
What makes you assume the bikes are stolen? Because some of the riders are black? Shame on you. I'd be willing to bet the bikes aren't stolen.

The kid (#5) is a try hard Chino wanna be fuck wit, just sayin.
nice race card, 1st person to say anything in this thread about race was you (#991)....
VET176
5/5/2015 2:03pm Edited Date/Time 5/5/2015 2:06pm
scott_nz wrote:
VET176 wrote:
scott_nz wrote:
hey easy boy, i grew up there, where else does all our good rugby talant come from, and how good was that league test on sunday...
hey easy boy, i grew up there, where else does all our good rugby talant come from,

and how good was that league test on sunday night,

The league was fantastic! Media very quiet on this side of the ditch.

Tracktor
5/5/2015 2:09pm
Rowlands wrote:
#991. I don't know they are stolen but the fact there are a large variety of bikes being rode in proberly the roughest part of the...
#991 wrote:
You keep telling yaself that mate. Whatever makes you conscience feel better is all good with me ;) . BTW, judging people and assuming them to...
You keep telling yaself that mate. Whatever makes you conscience feel better is all good with me Wink .

BTW, judging people and assuming them to be thieves based on their economical situation and the location of which they live is no better.

Are you better than them simply because you have more money? If you think so, I'd suggest your ethically and morally bankrupt.

Should I wonder about your IQ and assume you're a dumb, red neck fuck because you can't speak the Queens English? No. I'm going to give you the benefit of doubt and assume you meant to say "Ridden", not "rode".
I could also mention. "There IS a large variety of bikes being RIDDEN". Not, "There ARE a large variety of bikes being RODE".. Wouldn't be very fair or nice of me to assume you are a dumb, red neck fuck without really knowing you or your situation though, would it?

Moral of the story and my point. "Treat others are you expect, and would like to be treated yourself".. It's the #1 rule to being a decent human being.
Are you always an argumentative fuckwit or is it just in the threads I open? Why don't you follow the instructions in your profile pic, nancy?................
Lucifa.
5/5/2015 2:11pm
#991 wrote:
You keep telling yaself that mate. Whatever makes you conscience feel better is all good with me ;) . BTW, judging people and assuming them to...

Oh the irony of an American calling someone else a racist. You do know your country is known as the most racist country right??
5/5/2015 2:20pm
DPW wrote:
poor bikes will never see a proper motocross track, I feel bad for the bikes.
If you were paying attention, you might have herd him say he (#5, Little Chino) races MX.
5/5/2015 2:23pm
Rowlands wrote:
#991 wrote:

Tracktor wrote:
Are you always an argumentative fuckwit or is it just in the threads I open? Why don't you follow the instructions in your profile pic, nancy?................
I don't discriminate. I'm happy to be an argumentative fuckwit in any of the threads you open Wink . No need to thank me either.
5/5/2015 2:25pm Edited Date/Time 5/5/2015 2:37pm
#991 wrote:

Lucifa. wrote:
Oh the irony of an American calling someone else a racist. You do know your country is known as the most racist country right??
Says the bloke who's ancestors Invaded the land of the Long White Cloud. "Where the Men are Men and the sheep are nervous".

I'll have to fix my profile. I'm an Aussie. Way to offend the American contributors though Laughing .

BTW. It would be hypocrisy. Not Irony.

"Sweet As Bro".
Rowlands
5/5/2015 2:39pm
Sorry I upset you with my grammar.
No I am not better than anyone else.

Where do you think the stolen bikes that I see posted all over the internet are going then ?

Also what makes you think I have more money than the people in the video ?

Ps. Sorry again if my grammar and spelling is not up to scratch.
5/5/2015 2:45pm Edited Date/Time 5/5/2015 2:46pm
Rowlands wrote:
Sorry I upset you with my grammar. No I am not better than anyone else. Where do you think the stolen bikes that I see posted...

Where do you think the stolen bikes that I see posted all over the internet are going then ?

I don't pretend or assume to know where they're going. Obvious where you assume they're going though Wink .

I assume you have more money than them based on your obvious geological discrimination of the people in the video. My bad Blush .
Rowlands
5/5/2015 2:48pm
Rowlands wrote:
Sorry I upset you with my grammar. No I am not better than anyone else. Where do you think the stolen bikes that I see posted...

#991 wrote:
I don't pretend or assume to know where they're going. Obvious where you assume they're going though ;) . I assume you have more money than...
I don't pretend or assume to know where they're going. Obvious where you assume they're going though Wink .

I assume you have more money than them based on your obvious geological discrimination of the people in the video. My bad Blush .
What makes you think they have no money ? Are you discriminating ?

I am out. Good night

Post a reply to: Wheelie boy scum in the uk

The Latest