Wheelie Boyz Strike

disbanded
Fantasy
1734th
7/7/2017 7:51am
motoxxx599 wrote:
If you are part of the white middle class, or worse, upper middle class like many who enjoy our sport, it's your fault. How dare you...
If you are part of the white middle class, or worse, upper middle class like many who enjoy our sport, it's your fault. How dare you have any reasonable expectation that you be allowed to have a luxury in your life like a dirt bike and not have it stolen and redistributed to those less fortunate. I say "white" because its a true statement about the overwhelming majority of the participants in our sport and should not be construed as a racist statement.

Its also not a racist statement to single out the black males who are participating in this illegal activity. They (the criminals who steal bikes and ride them on the street) have no respect for law enforcement in this country. The have been empowered by the liberal media to cry racism anytime there is any focus on the black community and illegal activity. I have several friends in law enforcement who have said they see crimes committed in front of them daily while on duty but have been put in a position due to the pale color of their skin to have to look the other way. If they engage, there is a high percentage chance that their actions will be perceived as racially motivated and they will lose their career. I would imagine this sentiment is shared throughout many municipalities in this country.

Case in point: A "star football player" broke into a chevy dealer and was attempting to steal a car last year. The authorities were alerted and when they showed up they found him inside the showroom trying to steal a Camaro. During a physical confrontation with the young man, who was unarmed, a white police officer involved in the struggle shot and killed him. Long story short, the police chief was on TV not more than 12 hours later apologizing to the "victim's" family and the officer was charged. There was hardly ever any mention the fact he was committing a felony at the time.

The kids who are stealing dirt bikes hear stories like this everyday and don't need a ton a brain power to come to the conclusion that they can most likely get away with the theft as the police will look the other way due to wanting to avoid any potential backlash. That is why this activity has spread like wildfire to other urban areas around the country. Its obvious that something needs to be done, but with law enforcement actively trying to avoid any racial scrutiny their hands are tied.
I like how you say it is not a racist statement to single out black males...
m1ke2001
7/8/2017 5:58pm
i saw that on the news I live in maryland. My garage got robbed twice and they took 4 bikes. The only good the people are worth is dead. A few week ago someone on the news all over social media ran someone over who stole his dirt bike and killed him. Some might say thats a bit extreme but I think it was justified.

The Shop

Post a reply to: Wheelie Boyz Strike

The Latest