Whats valentin guillod announcing?

crusty_xx
Fantasy
154th
11/3/2015 11:00am
RG1 wrote:
That's not correct. He wants to race GP's with Yamaha, he had interest from the USA mid way through the season but he turned it down...
That's not correct. He wants to race GP's with Yamaha, he had interest from the USA mid way through the season but he turned it down. Barring injury I would be shocked if he isn't lining up with the MXGP class in Qatar
Guillod: I like to ride Supercross, but everything I built with Yves at the beginning of 2013 I want to build on that and I don’t...
Guillod: I like to ride Supercross, but everything I built with Yves at the beginning of 2013 I want to build on that and I don’t want go to the US. We have nice tracks and a nice series and USA doesn’t make me dream when I look at their Supercross. We are ok in Europe, I am happy here.

just read the article ... that clears the USA option
yeah when was that? people change opinions.

I don't think he will go over there (now it's a bit late anyway since he does races here until mid december) but it's not like it's out of question just because he turned down some offers (he has to tell them some reasons as well then).

A few years ago Herlings said he definitely wants to go to America at age 17-18 since it has been a dream for him. Well guess what, he now says the complete opposite
11/3/2015 11:08am Edited Date/Time 11/3/2015 11:08am
crusty_xx wrote:
yeah when was that? people change opinions. I don't think he will go over there (now it's a bit late anyway since he does races here...

I don't think he will go over there (now it's a bit late anyway since he does races here until mid december) but it's not like it's out of question just because he turned down some offers (he has to tell them some reasons as well then).

A few years ago Herlings said he definitely wants to go to America at age 17-18 since it has been a dream for him. Well guess what, he now says the complete opposite
its from an interview after the break up with standing construct yamaha

http://www.mxlarge.com/2015/11/03/valentin-guillod-interview-3/
crusty_xx
Fantasy
154th
11/3/2015 11:16am
crusty_xx wrote:
yeah when was that? people change opinions. I don't think he will go over there (now it's a bit late anyway since he does races here...

its from an interview after the break up with standing construct yamaha

http://www.mxlarge.com/2015/11/03/valentin-guillod-interview-3/
oh alright I see.
I thought you were referring to the offers that he had in the middle of the season.
I just read the mxvide interview

http://www.mxvice.com/features/interviews/catch-up-valentin-guillod/

So he will stay in Europe, MXGP with a Yamaha on a different team. Not so much change then actually

The Shop

Post a reply to: Whats valentin guillod announcing?

The Latest