What's up with Lichtle?

SIMX
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 2:40pm
Saw on twitter where Milsaps posted he had a heat stroke and was in a coma. Hopefully things are getting better. Prayers sent.
|
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
7/3/2011 8:47am
Wow, hadn't heard that. I saw a few "distressed" spectators who weren't prepped for the heat.
dewey441
7/3/2011 9:06am Edited Date/Time 7/3/2011 9:10am
My wife is ER supervisor in local hospital to Red Bud and I dont know if it was Lichtle she cant tell me however she did say a rider was in really bad shape with heat stroke and had to transport him to bigger hospital and was in ICU critical cool down from heat stroke.
7/3/2011 9:09am
GuyB wrote:
Wow, hadn't heard that. I saw a few "distressed" spectators who weren't prepped for the heat.
yea, drinking beer all day probably is the best prep.
richter28
Fantasy
156th
7/3/2011 11:43am
Such a bummer. He pushed hard after being down the first lap in the Villopoto crash and showed great speed and heart. Hopefully he can recover fully and quickly. My prayers go out to him and his family.

The Shop

500guy
7/3/2011 11:48am
Who ever it was lets hope they come through it okay.
Slow
7/3/2011 11:55am
I wonder if he was a factory rider if we would have more info? Just a privateer so who care's? Shame on the so called reporters in this sport.
500guy
7/3/2011 11:59am
Slow wrote:
I wonder if he was a factory rider if we would have more info? Just a privateer so who care's? Shame on the so called reporters...
I wonder if he was a factory rider if we would have more info? Just a privateer so who care's? Shame on the so called reporters in this sport.
That's uncalled for, most of the people reporting on the race probably didn't even know there was a problem.
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
7/3/2011 12:06pm
dewey441 wrote:
My wife is ER supervisor in local hospital to Red Bud and I dont know if it was Lichtle she cant tell me however she did...
My wife is ER supervisor in local hospital to Red Bud and I dont know if it was Lichtle she cant tell me however she did say a rider was in really bad shape with heat stroke and had to transport him to bigger hospital and was in ICU critical cool down from heat stroke.
Slow, it doesn't make any difference. I just don't happen to have any sources to find out more.

Dewey, thanks for the info, but you may want to ask your wife about HIPAA.
Sherwood
7/3/2011 12:08pm
Slow wrote:
I wonder if he was a factory rider if we would have more info? Just a privateer so who care's? Shame on the so called reporters...
500guy wrote:
That's uncalled for, most of the people reporting on the race probably didn't even know there was a problem.
And that's a problem the reporters need to work harder on.
Slow
7/3/2011 12:12pm
Slow wrote:
500guy wrote:
I really don't give a fuck what you think ASSHOLE!
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
7/3/2011 12:12pm Edited Date/Time 7/3/2011 12:16pm
Slow wrote:
500guy wrote:
Sherwood wrote:
You're right. With three classes, there were almost 120 riders on hand who lined up to race. We should have gotten post-race info on all of them. And then there are the 46 or so 450 riders who didn't qualify, and 39 or so who didn't qualify in the 250s. There should have been a full download of their stories as well.

On the other hand, maybe if one admin here worked a little harder, I'd fact-check everything that's posted here, and then there wouldn't be so much fishing and misinformation posted by people who don't have the first clue what they're talking about.

Actually, that might take eight or nine full-timers... Smile
500guy
7/3/2011 12:21pm
Slow wrote:
500guy wrote:
Slow wrote:
I really don't give a fuck what you think ASSHOLE!
Fuck you too pussy
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
7/3/2011 12:25pm
Ahem...take it outside.
kongols
7/3/2011 12:28pm
Everybody pretty jumpy today. Could it be because of celebration and alcohol involved?
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
7/3/2011 12:32pm
Instead of Ready! Fire! Aim! I think it has more to do with something like...

Ready! Submit! Think!
500guy
7/3/2011 12:37pm
GuyB wrote:
Instead of Ready! Fire! Aim! I think it has more to do with something like...

Ready! Submit! Think!
We are celebrating the Declaration of Independence , lots of fighting followed this particular declaration.
dewey441
7/3/2011 12:46pm Edited Date/Time 7/3/2011 12:47pm
dewey441 wrote:
My wife is ER supervisor in local hospital to Red Bud and I dont know if it was Lichtle she cant tell me however she did...
GuyB wrote:
Slow, it doesn't make any difference. I just don't happen to have any sources to find out more. Dewey, thanks for the info, but you may...
Slow, it doesn't make any difference. I just don't happen to have any sources to find out more.

Dewey, thanks for the info, but you may want to ask your wife about HIPAA.
HIPPA was never in question. Her and I were at Red Bud and she was answering her phone about where to send a patient. I get on vital this morning and read this topic. I put it together and was trying to put up good info not the normal my second cousins brother's hacked facebook account heard. No private info was given by her however because she is a MX Mom she did check later to see how he was doing.
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
7/3/2011 1:13pm
500guy wrote:
We are celebrating the Declaration of Independence , lots of fighting followed this particular declaration.
Jay, yeah, but the fighting part was about 235 years ago. I'd have expected things to be a little calmer by now.

Dewey, I appreciate it...I just don't want to start rumors based on a "She can't tell me" (which sounds sort of veiled and vague), but which we should also take as fact.

I just mention HIPAA, because sometimes it's an issue when I'm trying to get injury info from the Asterisk Mobile Medical crew. Sometimes it's sensitive, sometimes it's not. Some riders are okay with having info released, and some aren't. It varies.
dboivin
7/3/2011 4:14pm Edited Date/Time 7/3/2011 4:14pm
i've got messages out there trying to get details. only info i got so far is he went into seizure (brought on by heat stroke i think) at end of moto and was transported. Sad
7/3/2011 4:48pm Edited Date/Time 7/3/2011 4:51pm
500guy wrote:
Sherwood wrote:
GuyB wrote:
You're right. With three classes, there were almost 120 riders on hand who lined up to race. We should have gotten post-race info on all of...
You're right. With three classes, there were almost 120 riders on hand who lined up to race. We should have gotten post-race info on all of them. And then there are the 46 or so 450 riders who didn't qualify, and 39 or so who didn't qualify in the 250s. There should have been a full download of their stories as well.

On the other hand, maybe if one admin here worked a little harder, I'd fact-check everything that's posted here, and then there wouldn't be so much fishing and misinformation posted by people who don't have the first clue what they're talking about.

Actually, that might take eight or nine full-timers... Smile
To expect the media to have information on each and every rider would be insane, just maybe the ones who are in ICU with life threatening issues.
7/3/2011 8:00pm
I was standing in the corner where he originally crashed and he looked drunk when he stood up the first time to pick up his bike. He then fell over onto his bike high side style. He then got it back up and found nuetral with his hand, tried to kick it but I dont think he had enough strength and rolled it down the hill to bump start it. I could not see what happened down the hill but I never heard a bike start, then I saw the Astrisk mule headed that way. I hope he is ok.

Post a reply to: What's up with Lichtle?

The Latest