What's the story with JLaw?

Edited Date/Time 7/18/2013 10:30am
I don't follow moto x like I used to, so can someone tell me the story of Jason Lawrence? I know he was very quick, as was his mouth and temper. So why doesn't he ride professionally anymore?
|
JG463
10/30/2012 1:19pm
I don't follow moto x like I used to, so can someone tell me the story of Jason Lawrence? I know he was very quick, as...
I don't follow moto x like I used to, so can someone tell me the story of Jason Lawrence? I know he was very quick, as was his mouth and temper. So why doesn't he ride professionally anymore?
Go up in the search and type in Jason Lawrence, J Law, or something of that nature. There will be (I am guessing) hundreds of threads to read over Jason.

If you are fishing, it was a poor cast with no bait.

The Shop

Sandberm
10/30/2012 1:24pm
That Jude Law seems a bit of a tool to me, though I enjoyed his work in that Tom Hanks film...Pergatory Road, Prejudice Road, Perhaps its a rough road...whatever it was called.
bdub
10/30/2012 1:25pm
Super talented kid that ran with the best, but never trained like the best. A treat to watch, great style on the bike and there was always some excitement when he was on the gate. Managed to get a lites supercross championship before calling it quits a few years back.
fader418
10/30/2012 3:43pm
J Law was the last rider to get in Dungey's head and beat him in a championship. Nuff said
jasonv43
10/30/2012 3:46pm
I don't follow moto x like I used to, so can someone tell me the story of Jason Lawrence? I know he was very quick, as...
He moved to Simi Valley and posts on Vital under the screen name jasonv43.
dcg141
10/30/2012 9:06pm Edited Date/Time 10/30/2012 9:07pm
It would seem that he is in fact "Bigfoot'...or "The Jersey Swamp Devil". See footage in the thread above.
BobbyM
10/31/2012 3:41am
there is no story... give it a rest
jndmx
10/31/2012 4:00am Edited Date/Time 10/31/2012 4:00am
Legend has it that Jason was 80ft tall and carried an axe that would fell a full grown tree with just one swipe.
With his trusty companion Babe the Blue Ox by his side he travelled the wilds of the great northwest.

Oh, hang on sorry that was Paul Bunyan....nevermind.
johansen
10/31/2012 4:15am
A guy with great style who didn't give a fuck about anything. Won a supercross lites title over Dungey in 2008, got in trouble and went to jail. Tried to comeback in 2010 but that didn't go to well, I blame the new Yamaha 450Wink

Good thing he has done:
*Did lend a bike to Tyler Wharton at a supercross when his bike blew up.
*Donated money to the Magoo Van Fund and the Asterisks crew.

mmcmx
10/31/2012 4:45am
Loved him on the track, not so much out of it. I hope he has matured a bit. I'd love a comeback story.
mxRob
10/31/2012 5:26am
Swap put up a picture on Instagram yesterday I think it was saying that J-Law was going to be on Kicksart 4 and that TWMX gave him a bike, gear and all that and had it shipped over to him, then all of the sudden he dissapered
Shawn142
10/31/2012 7:11am
davistld01 wrote:
Seriously...who cares?
You opened this thread knowing full well what it was about and felt the need to read it and reply. So I'm pretty sure you answered your own question.
Flatliner
10/31/2012 9:16am
thehuck.0 wrote:
[img]http://blog.zap2it.com/pop2it/pauly-d-jersey-shore-mtv.jpg[/img]
Cabs are here.
10/31/2012 9:19am
johansen wrote:
A guy with great style who didn't give a fuck about anything. Won a supercross lites title over Dungey in 2008, got in trouble and went...
A guy with great style who didn't give a fuck about anything. Won a supercross lites title over Dungey in 2008, got in trouble and went to jail. Tried to comeback in 2010 but that didn't go to well, I blame the new Yamaha 450Wink

Good thing he has done:
*Did lend a bike to Tyler Wharton at a supercross when his bike blew up.
*Donated money to the Magoo Van Fund and the Asterisks crew.

im not positive, but ive heard he donated to asterisk mobile medical unit as well. and a few visits to childrens hospitals.
davistld01
10/31/2012 9:28am
davistld01 wrote:
Seriously...who cares?
Shawn142 wrote:
You opened this thread knowing full well what it was about and felt the need to read it and reply. So I'm pretty sure you answered...
You opened this thread knowing full well what it was about and felt the need to read it and reply. So I'm pretty sure you answered your own question.
You know, everybody says "mad skills...lots of talent...didn't give a f@7k..." but the truth is, that the kid had the world on a string and blew it...and didn't care. Thousands of kids with lots of talent...maybe even more than he has/had would have given their right nut to have the breaks and $$$ he had thrown at him, and he simply pissed it all away with his punk attitude and juvenile behavior. It's not even what he did to his own career...but he hurt other's careers too by dragging them down with him.

I replied the way I saw fit.
peelout
10/31/2012 9:34am
davistld01 wrote:
Seriously...who cares?
Shawn142 wrote:
You opened this thread knowing full well what it was about and felt the need to read it and reply. So I'm pretty sure you answered...
davistld01 wrote:
You know, everybody says "mad skills...lots of talent...didn't give a f@7k..." but the truth is, that the kid had the world on a string and blew...
You know, everybody says "mad skills...lots of talent...didn't give a f@7k..." but the truth is, that the kid had the world on a string and blew it...and didn't care. Thousands of kids with lots of talent...maybe even more than he has/had would have given their right nut to have the breaks and $$$ he had thrown at him, and he simply pissed it all away with his punk attitude and juvenile behavior. It's not even what he did to his own career...but he hurt other's careers too by dragging them down with him.

u mad, bro?
10/31/2012 9:43am
davistld01 wrote:
Seriously...who cares?
Shawn142 wrote:
davistld01 wrote:
You know, everybody says "mad skills...lots of talent...didn't give a f@7k..." but the truth is, that the kid had the world on a string and blew...

I'm glad he didn't come around and ruin the entire pro fields' careers! Oh wait, personal responsibility. We don't' do that in the USA anymore. Better sue him, bro.
10/31/2012 9:54am
davistld01 wrote:
Seriously...who cares?
Shawn142 wrote:
davistld01 wrote:

Damn dude were you signing his checks or something?
peelout
10/31/2012 9:57am
I'm glad he didn't come around and ruin the entire pro fields' careers! Oh wait, personal responsibility. We don't' do that in the USA anymore. Better...
I'm glad he didn't come around and ruin the entire pro fields' careers! Oh wait, personal responsibility. We don't' do that in the USA anymore. Better sue him, bro.
can't sue bro.

if Chewbacca lives on Endor, you must acquit

TeamGreen
10/31/2012 10:24am
thehuck.0 wrote:
[img]http://blog.zap2it.com/pop2it/pauly-d-jersey-shore-mtv.jpg[/img]
Isn't that from the Pictorial Dictionary under "Douche-Bag"?
davistld01
10/31/2012 11:12am
Shawn142 wrote:
davistld01 wrote:

peelout wrote:
u mad, bro?
Nah, not a bit. I just find it hysterical that some still put this clown up on a pedestal.

Post a reply to: What's the story with JLaw?

The Latest