What's mookie doing for outdoors?

Rab
Edited Date/Time 4/6/2015 3:02pm
I know that mookie only signed with geico for west coast sx, has anything changed since then?
|
h&m_cycle
4/4/2015 5:31am
wondering if he would have any chance @ all to win the outdoor title?

Marvin
Martin
Webb

seem like title contenders
Ramrod
Fantasy
1692nd
4/4/2015 5:35am
h&m_cycle wrote:

Marvin
Martin
Webb

So should the rest of the 40 man field just stay home and let those 3 race?

I understand what you are saying, his chances vs those three guys is minimal no matter what team he could ride for.
wanglimp
4/4/2015 5:40am
After two years on a 450 for outdoors, I don't think he will be on a 250 competing with those guys. So if his current contract is just west SX and he hasn't signed anything with anyone else, I assume he would be jumping on his own 450 for outdoors. Pure speculation though.
h&m_cycle
4/4/2015 5:54am Edited Date/Time 4/4/2015 8:12am
h&m_cycle wrote:

Marvin
Martin
Webb

Ramrod wrote:
So should the rest of the 40 man field just stay home and let those 3 race? I understand what you are saying, his chances vs...

I understand what you are saying, his chances vs those three guys is minimal no matter what team he could ride for.
You missed my point, If you are Geico Honda, would you back the guy when he has no chance @ a title much less
a moto win?

& as far as anyone other then the top 15 should do

HELL YEAH! 35 guys should be doing something else, go to College, get your CDL, go to welding school,
go to heating/air school, go to motorcycle mechanic's school, go to auto body school, aircraft mechanic school,
Nursing School, Pilot School, get a 2 year degree in electrical engineering Power Company,/Telephone Company job

these guys are young, make a million or 2 in the Real world. Fuck this chasing a dream shit.

The Shop

GD2
Fantasy
1081st
4/4/2015 7:52am
h&m_cycle wrote:

Marvin
Martin
Webb

Ramrod wrote:
So should the rest of the 40 man field just stay home and let those 3 race? I understand what you are saying, his chances vs...

h&m_cycle wrote:
You missed my point, If you are Geico Honda, would you back the guy when he has no chance @ a title much less a moto...
You missed my point, If you are Geico Honda, would you back the guy when he has no chance @ a title much less
a moto win?

HELL YEAH! 35 guys should be doing something else, go to College, get your CDL, go to welding school,
go to heating/air school, go to motorcycle mechanic's school, go to auto body school, aircraft mechanic school,
Nursing School, Pilot School, get a 2 year degree in electrical engineering Power Company,/Telephone Company job

these guys are young, make a million or 2 in the Real world. Fuck this chasing a dream shit.
LOL.
Zracer
4/4/2015 11:42am
I hope Mookie finds a decent 450 ride.
TeamGreen
4/4/2015 12:05pm
I find it interest that the Crystal-Ball-Boys can predetermine the Winners of a race...

I don't know about you; but, thinking that Mookie can't win is nuts.

You all seem to think that things DON'T Change.
zehn
4/4/2015 12:08pm
TeamGreen wrote:
I find it interest that the Crystal-Ball-Boys can predetermine the Winners of a race... I don't know about you; but, thinking that Mookie can't win is...
I find it interest that the Crystal-Ball-Boys can predetermine the Winners of a race...

His stature definitely won't change, and I think that is the biggest (har) thing holding him back in the 250 class.
4/4/2015 12:14pm
maybe he can fill in for the yellow #7.

I saw pics of the other Geico honda guys testing outdoors in cali while mookie was posting videos of himself riding at home in florida. Does that mean anything? IDK, maybe.
4/4/2015 12:19pm
h&m_cycle wrote:
You missed my point, If you are Geico Honda, would you back the guy when he has no chance @ a title much less a moto...
a moto win?

So I guess the whole Geico squad is taking a summer off.
gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2364th
4/4/2015 12:33pm
h&m_cycle wrote:
a moto win?

According to him only 5 guys "should" be racing Laughing
4/4/2015 1:27pm
Haven't seen anything yet but I sire hope he's ready, he's long overdue for a strong showing.
aaryn #234
Fantasy
2475th
4/4/2015 2:38pm
h&m_cycle wrote:
a moto win?

Is that you DV?
4/4/2015 3:19pm
Supercross is not over yet, hopefully ( hopefully not ) there may be a chance as a fill in during the nationals.

Then he could show his true speed.
mxfiend
4/4/2015 3:40pm
h&m_cycle wrote:

Marvin
Martin
Webb

Ramrod wrote:

h&m_cycle wrote:
a moto win?

Ya tell geico to drop hampshire bogle and smith too since they arent at that level either
h&m_cycle
4/4/2015 3:56pm Edited Date/Time 4/4/2015 4:07pm
h&m_cycle wrote:
a moto win?

gsxrcr28 wrote:
15 should be racing, 25 are just riding around

You telling me this shit doesn't make any sense?

HELL YEAH! guys should be doing something else, go to College, get your CDL, go to welding school,

Hell after a few years get weekends off in a career kick ass in your local A class. or take a vacation to Loretta's for a
title run.
wanglimp
4/4/2015 3:59pm
h&m_cycle wrote:
15 should be racing, 25 are just riding around You telling me this shit doesn't make any sense? HELL YEAH! guys should be doing something else...

HELL YEAH! guys should be doing something else, go to College, get your CDL, go to welding school,

Hell after a few years get weekends off in a career kick ass in your local A class. or take a vacation to Loretta's for a
title run.
Thats 50 Bro.
h&m_cycle
4/4/2015 4:02pm
Ramrod wrote:

h&m_cycle wrote:
a moto win?

mxfiend wrote:
Ya tell geico to drop hampshire bogle and smith too since they arent at that level either
I should not have said don't take them to a national if they can't win the title or a moto

Bogle is good enough for a podium, I think Hampshire got a way better shot then supercross for a podium.

Don't know about smith
CrGuy2T
Fantasy
3719th
4/4/2015 4:05pm
Hope he ends up with a ride. He brings a good fan base to the table as well.
h&m_cycle
4/4/2015 4:08pm
No, some of them got a shot @ a podium
4/4/2015 4:13pm
Id marry into money like the other Geico guy.

Thats a pretty solid plan. Only thing better is marrying into Beyonce money.
Or Pussycat Dolls money. Does mookie have any game?
VilloFan951
4/4/2015 4:21pm
What about canards bike? Do you think Honda would use him as a fill in
gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2364th
4/4/2015 4:27pm
gsxrcr28 wrote:
h&m_cycle wrote:
15 should be racing, 25 are just riding around You telling me this shit doesn't make any sense? HELL YEAH! guys should be doing something else...

title run.
Sure it makes sense to some people. I encourage people to live their dreams, especially if they can make decent money at it.
I traveled a good bit racing AMA Road Racing Nationals and I wouldn't trade those years for anything. There is always time to work a normal job or become a business owner if racing doesn't pay off. Some of these guys seem to have a never give up attitude, not a bad quality. I would recommend them persuing a job as a firefighter as Pingree did after racing, many of my buddies hold that job and its a very good living.
As for Team Geico some of those guys have already gotten a podium this year, and Malcolm has won a race.
h&m_cycle
4/4/2015 4:36pm Edited Date/Time 4/4/2015 4:40pm
gsxrcr28 wrote:
Sure it makes sense to some people. I encourage people to live their dreams, especially if they can make decent money at it. I traveled a...
Sure it makes sense to some people. I encourage people to live their dreams, especially if they can make decent money at it.
I traveled a good bit racing AMA Road Racing Nationals and I wouldn't trade those years for anything. There is always time to work a normal job or become a business owner if racing doesn't pay off. Some of these guys seem to have a never give up attitude, not a bad quality. I would recommend them persuing a job as a firefighter as Pingree did after racing, many of my buddies hold that job and its a very good living.
As for Team Geico some of those guys have already gotten a podium this year, and Malcolm has won a race.
I know they were on the podium in a win by Bogle & Mookie in Supercross

I was talking about if Honda should haul their asses to the outdoor races. If they can podium outdoors makes sense
to me.

Just as long as they are not too crippled, firefighter would be a great choice for a career.
wanglimp
4/4/2015 6:53pm
What about canards bike? Do you think Honda would use him as a fill in
Canard is going to be ready for outdoors, so I don't think Honda will need a fill in.
jeffro503
4/4/2015 7:31pm
I don't know exactly what it is about Malcolm , but I've always had a soft spot for him. Always felt like he's lived his whole life under James' shadow and it did nothing but make me root for him every single time!

I really , really hope some descent 450 team can give him a shot this summer at the entire series! I think he's capable of so much more than what we have already seen. Just to prove something to James and James SR that he could hold his own in this sport. If I was rich.....Malcolm would be one of the very first riders I'd hire! Kids a badass!
jeffro503
4/4/2015 7:33pm
gsxrcr28 wrote:
h&m_cycle wrote:

title run.
Jesus Christ! You just got it all figured out huh?
brewrabb
4/4/2015 7:39pm
Jesus Christ (sorry, Easter and all), Wilbur got a factory Kawi 450 ride and the "Pred" can't get a sniff? Bull shit!
Flatliner
4/4/2015 7:46pm
TeamGreen wrote:
I find it interest that the Crystal-Ball-Boys can predetermine the Winners of a race... I don't know about you; but, thinking that Mookie can't win is...

On a 250 outdoors? I don't see it. Crystal ball or not.

He rides a 450 pretty well though. Solid top 5 on good days, possible podium.

Post a reply to: What's mookie doing for outdoors?

The Latest