What you guys think? Should I go for it?

FCMX
Edited Date/Time 6/23/2014 8:10pm
Wants to trade this for my rm125...

...I am looking to trade my 2009 Kx250f for a 125/250 2-stroke of equal value and equally maintained.

This bike is not for sale, I do not have time to meet up, sell, then search for another bike, TRADES ONLY.

I love the power delivery of 4 strokes but I just want to get back to the roots of riding and my roots are on a 2 stroke.

I have meticulously maintained this bike, oil changed every other ride, oil filter changed every two oil changes.
It has a brand new from factory cylinder head and valve train with approx 10 hours on it, upon teardown I inspected the piston and rings, there is still cross hatch in the cylinder so it should be good for a long time to come!

The bike is the monster edition and comes with Black rims and green hubs! The plastics were purchased the day I brought the bike home so they have almost NO wear on them!

I have a brand new renthal x-ring chain and steel Turner sprockets for the bike that have not yet been installed. It has a few trick aftermarket parts here and there but for the most part I prefer to keep things all stock!

This thing is fast as is so I saw no need to modify it! Throttle response on this year was amazing! TONS of bottom end for a 250f and revv's to the moon!

|
RonSkj
Fantasy
131st
6/23/2014 7:53pm
Bro.... Do you even lift?
FCMX
6/23/2014 8:10pm
Trust me.......the monster edition was not the selling point. Lol I will make damn sure every monster claw is removed from that bike!

Post a reply to: What you guys think? Should I go for it?

The Latest