What we Learned about 2 Strokes this weekend!

SLAPAHO
Fantasy
638th
4/3/2012 11:54pm
#8 seriously? dude, you live in arifukinzona, you should think twice about talking shit on socal, wow, you're nothing but 909 east. get real dude, i've been to az, talk about a shitfuck place to live, wtf, really? i guess it's heaven for fat sweaty dudes that like like fat sweaty chicks that smell like in&out burger...
PaleBlue
4/4/2012 12:10am Edited Date/Time 4/4/2012 12:13am
SLAPAHO wrote:
#8 seriously? dude, you live in arifukinzona, you should think twice about talking shit on socal, wow, you're nothing but 909 east. get real dude, i've...
#8 seriously? dude, you live in arifukinzona, you should think twice about talking shit on socal, wow, you're nothing but 909 east. get real dude, i've been to az, talk about a shitfuck place to live, wtf, really? i guess it's heaven for fat sweaty dudes that like like fat sweaty chicks that smell like in&out burger...
A little harsh on 500Guy there my friend! Laughing Prescott's pretty much my favourite place in the States....

As for 500Guy's learning all these things about 2t's last weekend. Does that mean all his previous pronouncements on 2t's were based on zero knowlege/experience. Anyway who said you can teach an old dog new tricks....
4/4/2012 2:36am
500guy wrote:
One thing we did learn is the 2 stroke fumes seem to make people angry in masses.
Make one of those cool garage video reports and everybody will get along.
4/4/2012 6:45am
Yea, you are right. 2nd place and 3rd were a trade between CR and JS259, both on twostrokes as well. The fact is, the last time...
Yea, you are right. 2nd place and 3rd were a trade between CR and JS259, both on twostrokes as well. The fact is, the last time two strokes were campaigned, they destroyed the field. Period. they were never beaten, they were just thrown away, as winners. in 06, they werent there, at all.

Now, if they were there in 06, and they couldnt get on the podium, maybe these guys would have some ground to stand on. I would understand their argument. but the fact is, they went out not only on top, but in the top 3 spots, by a longshot.
There were still a few riders that rode 2-strokes in the premier Supercross class in 2006.

Funniest thing about that is Jeremy McGrath rode a CR250 for the first two races against all the "powerful" 450's. He pulled the holeshot at the second race of the season at Phoenix on his CR250 and rode well that race on his way to a solid 4th place finish. The very next race he showed up on a CRF450. Boy I wonder whose decision that was. McGrath never finished better than that 4th place that he posted on the 2-stroke the rest of the year.

The Shop

4/4/2012 6:55am
The budget replacement for 4 stroke mx is off-road bicycles not 2 strokes. Even now this is seen in the aging out of hare scrambles and motox. Most of the 18 to 30 riders are at Whistler with downhill bicycles.
10k for a 4 t as opposed to 7k for a 2t is not that big a deal in the overall cost of running an amateur series. The truck is the most expensive item along with increasing entry fees, food and hotel costs.
MetalMike1982
4/4/2012 9:04am
unknownmxr wrote:
The budget replacement for 4 stroke mx is off-road bicycles not 2 strokes. Even now this is seen in the aging out of hare scrambles and...
The budget replacement for 4 stroke mx is off-road bicycles not 2 strokes. Even now this is seen in the aging out of hare scrambles and motox. Most of the 18 to 30 riders are at Whistler with downhill bicycles.
10k for a 4 t as opposed to 7k for a 2t is not that big a deal in the overall cost of running an amateur series. The truck is the most expensive item along with increasing entry fees, food and hotel costs.
I attend many off road/hairscramble races and its always 95% 2 strokes . Saving 3 grand on price dosent hurt , thats a lot of extra money for bike tuning/maint when your dealing with a 2 stroke .
huck
4/4/2012 9:06am
SLAPAHO wrote:
#8 seriously? dude, you live in arifukinzona, you should think twice about talking shit on socal, wow, you're nothing but 909 east. get real dude, i've...
PaleBlue wrote:
A little harsh on 500Guy there my friend! :laugh: Prescott's pretty much my favourite place in the States.... As for 500Guy's learning all these things about...
A little harsh on 500Guy there my friend! Laughing Prescott's pretty much my favourite place in the States....

As for 500Guy's learning all these things about 2t's last weekend. Does that mean all his previous pronouncements on 2t's were based on zero knowlege/experience. Anyway who said you can teach an old dog new tricks....
What's a 2t?
PaleBlue
4/4/2012 9:16am
SLAPAHO wrote:
PaleBlue wrote:
A little harsh on 500Guy there my friend! :laugh: Prescott's pretty much my favourite place in the States.... As for 500Guy's learning all these things about...

huck wrote:
What's a 2t?
F*ck off. Moron....

Post a reply to: What we Learned about 2 Strokes this weekend!

The Latest