What if MXer's had guns in the pits..lol

3D
1/6/2010 4:01pm
3D wrote:
I would be willing to bet that some of the box-truck guys do have guns. All that traveling with that much money in the back........ We...
I would be willing to bet that some of the box-truck guys do have guns. All that traveling with that much money in the back........ We just have less gangsters in moto.
Spinner wrote:
If by "box-truck" you mean the transporter drivers, it's illegal (federal law).
No I meant privateers. It's risky though crossing state lines because there is no National carry permit. But like my uncle said once,"I would rather be caught with it than without it". Some states like NY and NJ are nasty though. If I'm spending any amount of time in a state that my permit is not good in I do lock it in the case and put it in the back as per the law in most states.
DanDunes818
1/6/2010 4:05pm
I should of made the thread title.. What if MX'ers pulled out guns in the pits. We all know there's probably a fair amount of weapons in trucks in the pits but I was more trying to draw a comparison to the NBA locker room situation last week.

The Shop

hoppsan
1/6/2010 4:51pm
Reading this thread kind of makes me second guess myself on my plans to move to the southern U.S. sometime in the future (better tracks, better weather). The place must be horrible if people have to own guns to feel safe. :/ Kind of thought the whole deal with Americans and firearms were exaggerated, but I guess not.
Void Main
1/6/2010 4:54pm
3D wrote:
I would be willing to bet that some of the box-truck guys do have guns. All that traveling with that much money in the back........ We...
I would be willing to bet that some of the box-truck guys do have guns. All that traveling with that much money in the back........ We just have less gangsters in moto.
Spinner wrote:
It's probably illegal to carry an unregistered gun into an NBA locker room too.
wreckitrandy
1/6/2010 5:19pm
hoppsan wrote:
Reading this thread kind of makes me second guess myself on my plans to move to the southern U.S. sometime in the future (better tracks, better...
Reading this thread kind of makes me second guess myself on my plans to move to the southern U.S. sometime in the future (better tracks, better weather). The place must be horrible if people have to own guns to feel safe. :/ Kind of thought the whole deal with Americans and firearms were exaggerated, but I guess not.
Yeah, it's pretty bad here. We appreciate your interest in our country but, you probably wouldn't like it.
lostboy819
Fantasy
1342nd
1/6/2010 5:25pm
3D wrote:
Spinner wrote:
Void Main wrote:
And in washington DC you go to jail for it. So when you play for the washington wizards its not a good idea. He will do jail time I would bet, and he should.
Mr. G
1/6/2010 5:55pm
Good one Wreckitrandy.
hoppsan
1/6/2010 7:04pm
hoppsan wrote:
Reading this thread kind of makes me second guess myself on my plans to move to the southern U.S. sometime in the future (better tracks, better...
Yeah, it's pretty bad here. We appreciate your interest in our country but, you probably wouldn't like it.

I shall overcome my fears, just you wait.
txmxer
1/6/2010 8:02pm
bigmaico wrote:
I just want you to clarify your statement a little, are you saying that someone is a thug because they "pack heat" ??
txmxer wrote:
I think it's because he produced said heat to "jokingly" threaten a teammate in the locker room over a gambling debt.
P wrote:
It wasn't loaded and he didn't point it he sat it near the other player's locker from what I understand. Stupid move, but it probably should...
It wasn't loaded and he didn't point it he sat it near the other player's locker from what I understand. Stupid move, but it probably should have never gotten past the locker room. That's just MHO.

P
I read this and assumed this whole thread would be P defending a black guy. But this is all
we got ?
How do you know any of that is true p? And producing a gun is much more than just a stupid move.
jmar
1/6/2010 8:41pm
3D wrote:
Spinner wrote:
Void Main wrote:
The NBA's collective bargaining agreement prohibits players from possessing firearms at league facilities or when traveling on any league business.
86honda
1/6/2010 9:09pm
The NBA is so insignificant right now it was a marketing ploy to get people to watch it. Another reason to not let your kid play team sports. Out!
Void Main
1/6/2010 9:49pm
peelout719 wrote:
[IMG]http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu193/tony1976_bucket/fun%20with%20guns/girls-guns-1346.jpg[/IMG]
I just remember why I keep clicking on this thread.
bigmaico
1/7/2010 4:41am
Manbearpig wrote:
Thats the best news that I have heard today! The dumbshit has a 100 MILLION dollar contract and needs to be a thug and pack heat...
Thats the best news that I have heard today! The dumbshit has a 100 MILLION dollar contract and needs to be a thug and pack heat? Great example to our impressionable youth........ I hope Jlaws boyfriend gets a hold of him when they lock him up Smile
bigmaico wrote:
I just want you to clarify your statement a little, are you saying that someone is a thug because they "pack heat" ??
Manbearpig wrote:
Come on Bigmaico........ how about pack heat irresponsibly?
Manbearpig:

That All I wanted, just to know that you were not being bias toward people that pack heat.

Post a reply to: What if MXer's had guns in the pits..lol

The Latest